laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she hops from 1 relationship in to another but her little girl is adorable ill give her that..
Oh she’s gorgeous isn’t she, i just feel sorry for her growing up around all these different men that her mum gets involved with. This latest one, Kelsey, is such a bad ‘un too. Numerous driving offences, bankruptcy etc...

Reactions: 1
She seems so nice but terrible taste in men!
anyone have any Ideas what happened to Joel??
No, he just disappeared and never spoken of again. Shame, as he seemed quite decent.
I imagine she’s an absolute nightmare to be with, must’ve been engaged at least 5 times.

Reactions: 2
No, he just disappeared and never spoken of again. Shame, as he seemed quite decent.
I imagine she’s an absolute nightmare to be with, must’ve been engaged at least 5 times.
Yes I thought so too, was really good with her little girl as I remember and definitely the best looking we’ve seen!

Reactions: 2
really like her and Theas little bond
but she doesn’t hang about with men, seems to move on really quick and be with them 24/7, poor little thea must be so confused

Joel seemed lovely then just vanished

Oh she’s gorgeous isn’t she, i just feel sorry for her growing up around all these different men that her mum gets involved with. This latest one, Kelsey, is such a bad ‘un too. Numerous driving offences, bankruptcy etc...
Do you know her? I’m always curious about her, she is beaut and so’s her daughter but always seems to have new fella

Do you know her? I’m always curious about her, she is beaut and so’s her daughter but always seems to have new fella
I live in the same area as her, she’s quite well known round here, but I don’t know her personally. Always seems to have a new full on relationship, endless designer clothes and cosmetic surgery etc... Think she’s quite a troubled soul tbh.

I live in the same area as her, she’s quite well known round here, but I don’t know her personally. Always seems to have a new full on relationship, endless designer clothes and cosmetic surgery etc... Think she’s quite a troubled soul tbh.
Yeah and the people who shout loudest about being so happy never usually are!

is Kelsey from your local area too? Is that how you know he’s a “Bad’un”?

is Kelsey from your local area too? Is that how you know he’s a “Bad’un”?
He’s quite local, he has a reputation. Driving offences mainly. Was banned, caused a bad accident, attacked the police. She shares posts he has made of him filming/taking pics of her whilst he is driving - even when Thea is in the car. No way would I want someone like that in charge of a car with my child in.
He had a tag on not so long ago.
Mind you, the guy she was engaged to before she got married to Rick was the same, proper dodgy. Maybe that’s her type.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I like her too but was a shame when things ended with Joel. Wonder what happened. He was gorgeous. Don’t get as good vibes with the new man. Apparently a deadbeat dad to his own child. feel sorry for her when her marriage broke down. Must have been horrible for her.

How do you know all that about him?!

I like her too but was a shame when things ended with Joel. Wonder what happened. He was gorgeous. Don’t get as good vibes with the new man. Apparently a deadbeat dad to his own child. feel sorry for her when her marriage broke down. Must have been horrible for her.
What happened to Joel? Can’t find his insta anymore

What happened with her hubby originally did he cheat? I started following her after that whole saga

Yeah he was cheating for a while I think. Was only maybe 6/8 weeks after Thea was born. She has a blog which goes into more detail. It really devastated her.

• Sad