Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 I’ve had a tragic few years, lost family members to drugs and cancer, my ex husband cheated on me WHILST pregnant and I’ve raised my darling daughter alone for 2 years! I haven’t introduced several flings into her life! I’ve had ONE girls holiday! I’ve paid for my own house, car and not relied on one single other person to fund what I need or want! And I can tell you never once have I sat in the front of a car with my daughter on my knee with a clearly empty car seat in the back! What this woman needs is a massive f*ck*ng reality check! Her selfishness seems to know no bounds!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14

LGFuad

I do feel sorry for her really that she is so mixed up that she thinks her life is one we all aspire to. I’m a stay at home mum so I don’t have the money or the time to look like she does (we could all have abs like hers if we had Vaser) or have the things she does but I am so happy and content in my life.

My children are happy, secure and always safe. I have a mature relationship with my husband which is based on mutual care and respect. We might not have many material things for now (until my youngest is at school full time and I go back to work as an accountant) but what we do have is worth so much more. She puts so much emphasis on outward appearances (obviously being called a ‘fat old hag’ is a huge insult to her...it really isn’t to me!) and having THINGS and I wonder if she will ever realise what is truly important in life. She would absolutely hate living my life but I think it would make her happier.

I wonder what will happen to her when she starts to lose her looks? She is almost 31 now, in such a shallow environment she will soon be ‘past it’. Her identity is so wrapped up in how she looks and being desirable that I think she will really struggle mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Browniesbxo

Before anybody jumps down my throat I don’t care what anybody says, I’m not really interested in any excuses her minions have for her and whilst I can sympathise in the fact she’s experienced a ‘ tragedy ‘ - haven’t we all? She has put herself, her daughter and hundreds of other people in risk with the amount of flounting she’s done during this pandemic. It’s disgusting and embarrassing. She may be a damsel in distress who just wants to find the one.. again, don’t we all?!? I just think she’s setting a pretty awful example for her little girl and she can’t genuinely be surprised that people call her out on her parenting ( or lack of )

• Heart
Reactions: 13

hellsbells1987

Fat and ugly hags!? You can only imagine the snide language they use to describe their clients behind closed doors.

If being ‘fat’ is an insult I’d rather have a few extra pounds and look like a woman than lipo myself silly and look like a pre pubescent boy

Lauren love, your fans don’t know you’re talking about tattle hags, they just see you jibing at someone’s appearance. Being in the industry you’re in, think about it, you draft cunt

• Heart

anon_000

Someone I know was in laurens new work & she was loudly spilling her private life to her co-worker around her bday saying she’d been back in touch with Joel & that he was paying to fix her car, had been FaceTiming him & said she needed someone like that in her life who would pay for things. Also said she could get her friend the gym guy to take her out for £200 meals. Clearly is stupid airing that stuff in a public place. She really is rough and a chav & I don’t get the appeal whatsoever. Ashley will be using her to look like the classy one

• Wow

N12

I can’t handle the high and mighty attitude she’s having on about people gossiping about her and it’s because everyone’s jealous. She’s oblivious that she’s bloody rough and exposes her child to absolute cretins that have got a bit of money to fund her lifestyle.. it’s embarrassing how incredible she thinks she is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

SootySweepAndSoo

Chatty Member
Anyone listened to the podcast? Very telling that she’s so keen to say she isn’t a drug dealer but absolutely no mention of her boyfriends being dealers! Definitely telling a half truth there...
Don’t have time to type my full thoughts on the podcast right now but interested to hear others’ opinions
They just come across as Mean Girls.
And really hypocritical - slating people on this site for having an opinion, yet they are so publicly scathing, judgemental and bitchy towards men, dates, anyone caught wearing ‘PU leather’, and most likely any ‘normal’ girl they come across that doesn’t suit their agenda!!
I’d rather have an opinion on here than be a stuck up snob like those 2. That also isn’t being a troll, as nowhere have I bullied or wished ill on either of them, I just have an opinion - as so many others do.

Reactions: 12

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
How old is Lauren? Just seen the video on the niptuck page and she looks older then she does in her edited photos
I am actually gobsmacked at her - she is like a different person. Those teeth are shocking and her skin, for all the treatments she gets done is not great! I actually can’t believe how different she looks

Reactions: 11
They’ve switched production companies from audio always to the crowd network. I think this is probably normal as your podcast grows its audience. They now have the same producers as Katie prices podcast and the Sam and Billie show. More likely they dumped Lucas (audio always). But if anyone has podcast industry info feel free to correct me! They apparently do address it on their bonus ep which you can now only listen to if you pay for it. Which I will not be paying for!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

SootySweepAndSoo

Chatty Member
I think some of these comments are kinda mean. She is a really nice person but her family had a tragedy a few years ago and that must have been alot to cope with. I think shes a great mum and yes she is looking for her happy ending but remember she was married and that didnt work out. She deserves the fairytale x
I dont begrudge anyone a fairytale ending, but her lifestyle and life choices leave a lot to be desired.
She is selfish with her behaviour, especially with being in the middle of a pandemic, zero regard for anyone else except her needs and wants. Only need to see how she was around Kelsey for a start.
Throwing Thea into her relationships, she’s only 3 and has had 3 fulltime dads so far! She makes her money through god knows what means, and I think regardless of family tragedies - which I am very sorry for, it does not warrant anyone behaving like she does. Selfish.

• Heart

HaveADayOff101

A few mutual friends. Nothing ever stays quiet for long. The worst part of it is the ex used to physically assault her best mate whilst the were together and put her in hospital after breaking her nose. Not sure why lauren would then want to sleep with him knowing he did that to your best pal. She’s a wrong un and needs therapy quick sharp.

• Wow

Niknak50

Fat and ugly hags!? You can only imagine the snide language they use to describe their clients behind closed doors.

If being ‘fat’ is an insult I’d rather have a few extra pounds and look like a woman than lipo myself silly and look like a pre pubescent boy

Lauren love, your fans don’t know you’re talking about tattle hags, they just see you jibing at someone’s appearance. Being in the industry you’re in, think about it, you draft cunt
I agree! They are both only so thin due to lipo, laser, body contouring and starving themselves! You’d never want to see the two judgmental and stuck up women in the cosmetic surgery world as a patient!

NMK

ABSOLUTELY THIS! Most females are terrified of their appearance it actually worries me that she is raising a little girl. I have a daughter a year younger than hers also hun, Lauren I’m young and you wouldn’t believe who I am most of your followers follow me including Alex hun I’m fed up of these insta huns claiming that ‘girl support girls’ but if anyone says something their ‘fat, ugly and old’ you are pure nasty. The best thing these mums feel so attacked yet are the first to attack other people’s appearances.

YOU ARE RAISING A LITTLE GIRL PLEASE TEACH HER THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN AN APPEARANCE it breaks my heart there are little girls being brought up by mummies who put appearance first 💔

• Heart