laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s his ex’s Instagram account name please? Lauren has an amazing body…has she had surgery or is she natural? Regarding her current boyf, in my opinion, he’s not good looking at all 🤢 and he’s definitely punching! How many sprogs do we believe he has had? 😳
lauren is about as natural as a Powerade drink…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she fawns over him when he’s trying to work or do DIY is embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t understand why she keeps having work done that she then later doesn’t like, having it removed, and then doing the same thing again. Doesn’t like her current semi-perm eyebrows so having them lasered off, to have them redone. Which she will then dislike again when fashions change and will have to do it all again. Just get an eyebrow pencil mate.

• Haha
Don’t understand why she keeps having work done that she then later doesn’t like, having it removed, and then doing the same thing again. Doesn’t like her current semi-perm eyebrows so having them lasered off, to have them redone. Which she will then dislike again when fashions change and will have to do it all again. Just get an eyebrow pencil mate.
That’s why she is such a mess - she has ruined her whole face with procedure after procedure, she will never be happy with her appearance which is a shame. Nothing wrong with getting bits and pieces done if you want but she’s relentless and setting a bad example for her daughter who will grow up to think anything that isn’t ‘perfect’ needs to be injected or enhanced to be accepted!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She is tiny in real life but it’s good genes, she doesn’t work for it. Joel was rogue but comes from a lovely family. They adored Thea. Very sad situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She is tiny in real life but it’s good genes, she doesn’t work for it. Joel was rogue but comes from a lovely family. They adored Thea. Very sad situation.
Yeh she has said herself loads of times that she doesn’t eat properly like she can go all day eating nothing then have a bag of crisps, she said her diet is appalling.
She was pretty but she has just wrecked her looks - it’s a shame

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell I wish I could live off a bag of crisps. I’m the type to eat a bag while I’m making tea 🤰🏻

• Heart
Sound on…🔊 She’s a bleeping bunny boiler! 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sound on…🔊 She’s a bleeping bunny boiler! 🙄
Why would she even post herself saying that, it’s just weird behaviour. She’s definitely going to be pregnant within the next few months. She still acts like a teenager and it’s her first relationship with the constant stories of him yet on a podcast before she always said it’s cringe that sort of thing (back when she was single)

What happened to private life is happy life 🤣

Reactions: 10