laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is Lauren playing at filming random people on her stories and accusing them on being swingers? Taking photos of strangers nude on a nudist beach?
Im posting here for evidence but I’ve covered the faces for abit of respect
D177DA6F-B616-4E4D-A452-F234D6DCF52A.jpeg
32A1D092-9E54-45AB-A1E2-A5C41E63653E.jpeg

When this thread gets to 50 pages can we combine her and Ashleys? These girls are awful

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Wtf is Lauren playing at filming random people on her stories and accusing them on being swingers? Taking photos of strangers nude on a nudist beach?
Im posting here for evidence but I’ve covered the faces for abit of respect
View attachment 2201628View attachment 2201630
When this thread gets to 50 pages can we combine her and Ashleys? These girls are awful
I’ve just watched that on her stories too, absolutely shocking! 😡 Beaut, I always share receipts as evidence because I have severe FOMO! 🤣 I hate reading posts and not being able to see what photo / video people are referring to and talking about. I need to be in on the gossip too. 😬

Reactions: 2
Remember when she got a tattoo in New York but I don’t think she actually said what it was…..
I dunno what’s worse that or the chavy one on the bottom of her back. Didn’t they use to call them woman stamps back in the day

Reactions: 1
Has she edited out her back tattoo in that pic? Always why get angel wings at the bottom of your back it doesn’t make sense 🤣

Reactions: 1
Remember when she got a tattoo in New York but I don’t think she actually said what it was…..
Nice!! Pretty sure she has her ex’s name tattooed on as well - she’s got a great body but she’s a mess - her face is wrecked now.
Also why do they only have his daughter on the holiday - where are his other kids?

Nice!! Pretty sure she has her ex’s name tattooed on as well - she’s got a great body but she’s a mess - her face is wrecked now.
Also why do they only have his daughter on the holiday - where are his other kids?
Probably in school won’t have broken up for summer holidays yet. This guy is a walking red flag anyway said it from the beginning his ex still has photos of them Instagram in the time of them breaking up he’s had another baby with someone else or he cheated on her and got someone up the duff and now playing happy families with Lauren. I commented in an earlier post about how she kept saying he talks to her mates more than her.. everything seems so focused around looks.. I think she’s blindsided by good looking men and fails to see what everyone else does.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Probably in school won’t have broken up for summer holidays yet. This guy is a walking red flag anyway said it from the beginning his ex still has photos of them Instagram in the time of them breaking up he’s had another baby with someone else or he cheated on her and got someone up the duff and now playing happy families with Lauren. I commented in an earlier post about how she kept saying he talks to her mates more than her.. everything seems so focused around looks.. I think she’s blindsided by good looking men and fails to see what everyone else does.
What’s his ex’s Instagram account name please? Lauren has an amazing body…has she had surgery or is she natural? Regarding her current boyf, in my opinion, he’s not good looking at all 🤢 and he’s definitely punching! How many sprogs do we believe he has had? 😳

What’s his ex’s Instagram account name please? Lauren has an amazing body…has she had surgery or is she natural? Regarding her current boyf, in my opinion, he’s not good looking at all 🤢 and he’s definitely punching! How many sprogs do we believe he has had? 😳
Someone posted it in here on one of the previous pages think he has 3.. I also find it weird posting pictures with someone’s child even if you are covering the face why post it at all. Not like they are married and she’s officially a step mum it’s still early days stinks of desperation.

• Haha
I don’t think he’s punching tbf, her face without a filter is like a melted welly

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lauren has definitely put him on a pedestal. On her stories she’s all ways like ‘phwoar’ 🤢 he’s not my cup of tea

I’d not be happy my boyfriend was messaging my mates for a laugh or whatever. Absolutely not need. Sounds like attention seeking to me

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The live podcast thing on London took a long time to sell our didn’t it? Considering there were only 80ish…? tickets available