laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked at the story Lauren reposted of her with her tits out and her daughter naked. She covers her boobs up but should be covering her daughters bum up as well. Even though it’s a photo I’d never post and I’d be annoyed that my friend had in the first place.

She also looks so much better with blonde hair

Reactions: 1
Is it normal to sunbathe topless in front of children who aren’t your own and for children to play around naked?

0CD1F932-A0BD-4BA0-8B99-45D73C449B39.jpeg

Honestly hun, nobody is asking about your trainers! 🤣

965A456A-6A73-4492-A017-78FD5A633FBD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I would never look up the price of a present. She could just tell people the brand and model(? Not the right word 😂) of trainer to look up themselves

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know the name of that orgasm gel shes trialling? Asking for a friend of course 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not that I know 🙄😉 but I’ve heard the site love honey do things like that so could possibly be from there!

Reactions: 1
What’s wrong with her fellas ears? Only seen them on rugby players/cage fighters but not to that extent

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god they’re horrendous aren’t they. How do they not give her the ick 😂

Reactions: 2
Why’s she so confused by a land border? It’s like she has never been out of Rossendale