laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww I’m happy for her, I started following around the time of Thea being born and then her being cheated on so nice to see she’s maybe getting her happy ending

She was soo pretty back then and now I think she’s gone too far with all the work she’s had done, I’m sure she’ll have loads more now for the wedding

wonder will she pick a similar dress to her last one?

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she’ll spend as much on this wedding. Her videographers for the last one cost an absolute bomb. Bet she was still paying the wedding off even once the divorce was finalised

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Wonder if she’ll spend as much on this wedding. Her videographers for the last one cost an absolute bomb. Bet she was still paying the wedding off even once the divorce was finalised
When did she first get married? Do you know if there are any photos floating around of her wedding please? 😳

When did she first get married? Do you know if there are any photos floating around of her wedding please? 😳
There’s a link somewhere either on this or Ashley’s thread that someone posted of her wedding day video she had done
---
Found it

---
Also came across this old photo of her. Still can’t believe how much she’s changed, looks a different person

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
There’s a link somewhere either on this or Ashley’s thread that someone posted of her wedding day video she had done
---
Found it

---
Also came across this old photo of her. Still can’t believe how much she’s changed, looks a different person
Wow, thank you beaut! I’ve just watched the video for a couple of minutes as I’m really busy with work. Lauren looked absolutely gorgeous. 🥰 Is it known why the ended up getting a divorce and is Rick her daughter’s dad? Yeah, she looks completely different from that photo to now. xx

Yeah he’s her daughters dad, he’d been cheating and ended up leaving her, I want to say around valentines/mothers day when Thea was a baby.
unrelated note; Looks like a lot of this wedding might be gifted!

• Sad
---
Found it

---
Oh wow she looks gorgeous and so natural in that video. I would NEVER have guessed it was Lauren in a million years.
In love with her wedding dress. I want that next time round 😍😂
---
She’s defo for a type doesn’t she!!
I thought that too

Her ex was fit. I’ve followed her since she had Thea, before he left her. She used to blog too - dunno where they are. Her ex Rick- his new girlfriend was the double of Lauren….dunno if he’s still with her though x

Reactions: 2
I’m so nosey I’d love to know more about him cheating, how it started how she found out etc!

Her ex was fit. I’ve followed her since she had Thea, before he left her. She used to blog too - dunno where they are. Her ex Rick- his new girlfriend was the double of Lauren….dunno if he’s still with her though x
Was she as outspoken / slightly wild in her blogs?

I’m so nosey I’d love to know more about him cheating, how it started how she found out etc!

Was she as outspoken / slightly wild in her blogs?
It was right after they split so from memory she was pretty depressed and much quieter x

I don’t know the details of him cheating other than she didn’t know he’d had an affair when he decided to leave her, she found out later on. I’m pretty sure he was in a relationship with an actress from Hollyoaks when he met Lauren (in a club I think? He used to own a club) and he cheated on the actress with Lauren. You lose them how you get them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
You know what lasses, regardless of how someone is, they don’t bleeping deserve to be cheated on in any way, shape or form. I have got absolutely no idea what went on with Lauren and Rick, but to cheat on someone is just tucking scummy, no excuses. I’ve not followed Lauren for that long but she’s a beautiful young lady, I wish her all the best for hers and her daughter’s sake….before anyone comes at me saying this is not a ‘rave thread’ I have voiced my concerns earlier in the thread. Right beauts, it’s late so I’m off to get ready for work in the morning and sleepy time. Good night mother fuckers! 😘 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6