laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she looks quite similar to Lauren... although I think Lauren is prettier.

I read her blog posts about the break up, I can’t imagine how painful it must have been to find out that was happening PLUS just having a baby.

Kelsey looks like he’s good with Thea though, from her stories?
Don’t see much if his other kid though, wonder if he spoils him as much?

I don’t get how they spend so much money on clothes and appear well off but their house doesn’t match their supposed spending. Think I’d rather a nice house than spending thousands on designer gear.

Reactions: 3
Yeah he does look like he’s good with Thea 😀 I think he does have his little boy as sometimes Lauren puts up videos and pics on her stories and you can just see him in the background. They both mentioned a lot about getting grief when they first got together and I wonder if it’s the ex, the little boys Mum. So maybe he doesn’t see him as much but not through his choice. I’m totally guessing here though

I actually think she looks quite similar to Lauren... although I think Lauren is prettier.

I read her blog posts about the break up, I can’t imagine how painful it must have been to find out that was happening PLUS just having a baby.

Kelsey looks like he’s good with Thea though, from her stories?
I read her blog posts too, the entry where she wrote about when Rick left her I was sobbing reading it. Thea was literally weeks old. She is a tough cookie to get through that. She let Rick have Thea straight away aswell, imagine your husband doing that, staying with the girl and then you having to see him every few days because of your child (Who he left to shack up with another woman) 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t get how they spend so much money on clothes and appear well off but their house doesn’t match their supposed spending. Think I’d rather a nice house than spending thousands on designer gear.
Yeah agree. They seriously must be in debt with the amount they spend on clothes, trainers, holidays, eating out... she can’t earn a mega salary doing semi-perm make up. And he is just illiterate so no idea who would employ him.

Reactions: 1
Yeah agree. They seriously must be in debt with the amount they spend on clothes, trainers, holidays, eating out... she can’t earn a mega salary doing semi-perm make up. And he is just illiterate so no idea who would employ him.
She also never seems to be working. No idea what he does but I just can’t see him being a high flyer, unless of course it is from something illegal. Maybe stolen goods or knock offs.

Reactions: 2
being cash rich isn’t being rich - it’s just drug and fraud money! Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s in on it too

can’t get a nice house when the money isn’t declared

• Heart
Was she pretty at school? Or is it all fake?
She wasn’t ugly but you wouldn’t recognise her. This is how I remember her.
89B29F1C-E221-404E-A44A-6D8DA1D63FAB.jpeg

What I always think when I see her is how she changes her whole look to match whatever guy she is with at the time. Feel a bit sorry for her really because it’s like she doesn’t know who she is on her own.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She wasn’t ugly but you wouldn’t recognise her. This is how I remember her.View attachment 263194

What I always think when I see her is how she changes her whole look to match whatever guy she is with at the time. Feel a bit sorry for her really because it’s like she doesn’t know who she is on her own.
OMG Wow that pic!
But you’re right, she does change her style to match the latest man. Bolton chav currently.
I remember the Paul Tattitude guy, she was all biker chick and grunge with him.

She wasn’t ugly but you wouldn’t recognise her. This is how I remember her.View attachment 263194

wow I’d love to know everything she’s had done.

I have lots of friends who are close with Lauren, it’s all Vaser and lots of work. A lot of it is drug money how she affords these trips and designer things.

She’s also friends with Ashley Hunt the cosmetic consult on Instagram and she raves about Vaser. they all work in the surgery world so try everything

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have lots of friends who are close with Lauren, it’s all Vaser and lots of work. A lot of it is drug money how she affords these trips and designer things.

She’s also friends with Ashley Hunt the cosmetic consult on Instagram and she raves about Vaser. they all work in the surgery world so try everything
Drug money from her boyfriend?

It’s insane the amount of money they both spend on procedures