laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they have split. She mentioned him in her stories yesterday and she often goes a holiday with her mum even when she was with Joel.

Reactions: 1
Has she had lipo on her belly? Looks like a Vaser lipo belly result. I remember her saying in her blog or one of the stories that she worked for a plastic surgery company but can’t remember which

Reactions: 2
Has she had lipo on her belly? Looks like a Vaser lipo belly result. I remember her saying in her blog or one of the stories that she worked for a plastic surgery company but can’t remember which
She went abroad a few weeks ago for a procedure, probably that.

She’s had a stomach like that when she took Thea on hol when Thea was literally months old. Her figure is unreal, she’s such a gorgeous girl. What a twit her ex husband was to leave her when Thea was weeks old. He was uploading loved up pics of them both pretty soon aswell 🤬

Reactions: 3
She’s had a stomach like that when she took Thea on hol when Thea was literally months old. Her figure is unreal, she’s such a gorgeous girl. What a twit her ex husband was to leave her when Thea was weeks old. He was uploading loved up pics of them both pretty soon aswell 🤬
She had such a look of Lauren too. Don’t think they’re together anymore.

She had such a look of Lauren too. Don’t think they’re together anymore.
She did didn’t she! No don’t think they are as she had his initials on her instagram (literally had those up when he had only just left her) then put the pics up about a month after. She doesn’t have his initials up now and has deleted most of his pics, don’t think he has an insta now. I know he’s just as much of a prick but as a woman to go for a married man with a newborn baby then flaunt it like she did, absolutely horrible woman. I hope she’s alone forever 😂

Reactions: 5
Her stomach is unreal. Although I’d have to not eat to look like that.
yeah it’s the type of stomach you don’t get from diet and exercise. The way it’s got no fat and the skin is super taught looks like vaser lipo. Wasn’t sure if she’d addressed this elsewhere and I’d missed it!

@Spider12 oh yeahh what was her insta? I haven’t been on since rick deleted his account

and defo agree on the lipo belly! I read that once you get the fat cells sucked out they can’t come back, even if you get pregnant etc so bet she had it done before Thea

@Spider12 oh yeahh what was her insta? I haven’t been on since rick deleted his account

and defo agree on the lipo belly! I read that once you get the fat cells sucked out they can’t come back, even if you get pregnant etc so bet she had it done before Thea
It’s Ievaliutgarda on insta, page isn’t private so you can still have a nose 🙌🏻 Stunning girl and figure but can’t get past the fact she had a affair with a married man with a newborn baby then paraded him around like she had won the prize 🤬 It doesn’t look like she has a lot of friends and I can totally see why 😂

It’s Ievaliutgarda on insta, page isn’t private so you can still have a nose 🙌🏻 Stunning girl and figure but can’t get past the fact she had a affair with a married man with a newborn baby then paraded him around like she had won the prize 🤬 It doesn’t look like she has a lot of friends and I can totally see why 😂
nothing shows when I search that name! Has Rick got an insta?

I actually think she looks quite similar to Lauren... although I think Lauren is prettier.

I read her blog posts about the break up, I can’t imagine how painful it must have been to find out that was happening PLUS just having a baby.

Kelsey looks like he’s good with Thea though, from her stories?

Reactions: 3
I actually think she looks quite similar to Lauren... although I think Lauren is prettier.

I read her blog posts about the break up, I can’t imagine how painful it must have been to find out that was happening PLUS just having a baby.

Kelsey looks like he’s good with Thea though, from her stories?
i thought the same, literally looks like a brunette Lauren!