laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shame, he seemed the most genuine out of all the men she’s put up online especially with Thea
Definitely not the guy he makes himself out to be. Always getting into trouble for the wrong reasons around Manchester. Also well known amongst crowds for it. Tries to keep a low profile because what he does for a living

Definitely not the guy he makes himself out to be. Always getting into trouble for the wrong reasons around Manchester. Also well known amongst crowds for it. Tries to keep a low profile because what he does for a living
ohhh really, don’t judge a book by its cover as they say 😂
This new boyfriend sounds trouble too from what someone posted a page back, about him wearing a tag until recently

Reactions: 2
ohhh really, don’t judge a book by its cover as they say 😂
This new boyfriend sounds trouble too from what someone posted a page back, about him wearing a tag until recently
The one before Rick had been in prison too. Think they were engaged - he was the tattoo guy.
Wow shocked about Joel, as he did seem decent. Would explain the constant lavish gifts though.

Reactions: 1
The one before Rick had been in prison too. Think they were engaged - he was the tattoo guy.
Wow shocked about Joel, as he did seem decent. Would explain the constant lavish gifts though.
Nah unfortunately another bad egg. If you’re from Manchester, he’s well known for this. Not a decent guy at all. Constantly in fights, dabbles in drugs, always been a cheat in relationships, no fixed address. Seen him out and about with Arianas ex Layton too so that says it all. Its a shame for Lauren she probably thought he was a nice guy too but obviously led this different life behind her back. Whether she knew about his drug dealing stuff is questionable as I imagine she probably did after a year or whatever they were together.

I love Lauren and really admire her for getting through her husband cheating on her when she had a newborn and then he actually was in a relationship with the girl. It must have hurt like hell 💔 He’s split up with her now though. What kind of girl goes for a married man with a newborn baby though, what a horror! So sad aswell she’s also lost her Dad and her cousin, from reading her blog it seems like she’s been through a lot. She deserves some happiness

Reactions: 4
Love that the current fella turned up on the thread and everyone ignored 🤣
Omg just noticed what the hell

I love Lauren and really admire her for getting through her husband cheating on her when she had a newborn and then he actually was in a relationship with the girl. It must have hurt like hell 💔 He’s split up with her now though. What kind of girl goes for a married man with a newborn baby though, what a horror! So sad aswell she’s also lost her Dad and her cousin, from reading her blog it seems like she’s been through a lot. She deserves some happiness
Sounds Like the deserved each other the ex and the new Mrs to do that to her, as if they have split up! It never works if your with someone whos cheating does it!!!

Reactions: 2
Omg just noticed what the hell

Sounds Like the deserved each other the ex and the new Mrs to do that to her, as if they have split up! It never works if your with someone whos cheating does it!!!
So true! Bloody serves them both right cheating pigs.

I’ve followed her for a while, I like her and how she is with her daughter. The different men have always intrigued me though, especially Joel - suddenly he just wasn’t there anymore!

I’ve followed her for a while, I like her and how she is with her daughter. The different men have always intrigued me though, especially Joel - suddenly he just wasn’t there anymore!
Her daughter is beautiful. But she needs to be so careful with the oversharing of pics/stories of her, especially in her nappies. Was reading a thread earlier about a lady’s photos being stolen off IG and put on a pweirdo site full of toddlers, heartbreaking.
Some very sick people out there.

I don’t think she’s ever been with a guy that hasn’t mistreated her. I guess it’s her own fault though as she must have a type as every guy she’s gone public with are known for cheating, doing or dealing drugs, being abusive in relationship, or having some kind of illegal history. 😳🤢

I think she was gonna do a blog post about Joel too if I remember from her stories? Not sure what happened to that

I don’t think she’s ever been with a guy that hasn’t mistreated her. I guess it’s her own fault though as she must have a type as every guy she’s gone public with are known for cheating, doing or dealing drugs, being abusive in relationship, or having some kind of illegal history. 😳🤢

I think she was gonna do a blog post about Joel too if I remember from her stories? Not sure what happened to that
Feel so sorry for Thea.

Yeah I remember her saying she was going to do a blog post too but never did