laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoops. Looks like she has been reading the comments on here. Her gram is now private!

Reactions: 1
Wow, didn’t think I’d ever find a thread about her! I googled her Instagram name and this thread came up. I think she’s deleted her Instagram profile again? That’s why I was googling it to check.
Now i’m sure my post will be super long because I’ve been dying to talk about her for ages haha

I found her years ago when I was searching for a wedding videographer and she was still with Rick. Her wedding video with Rick was AMAZING (google lauren rick limelight films to watch it). For some reason I was just really intrigued by how pretty she is and found her on social media after watching her wedding video. We had mutual friends on facebook so it wasn’t hard to find her. She’s had so much work done, she looks unreal! I think her nose is real but everything else on her face is filler/Botox. Anyone know what recent procedure she had that she went abroad for? I wondered if she had her boobs redone.

My heart broke for her when Rick cheated and left her literally 2 months after having Thea. She was so much stronger than I could ever be in that situation. Rick had a history of cheating though and I have a feeling he cheated on his ex with Lauren. He was dating an actress from Hollyoaks and it was a very public breakup. Lauren was mentioned in one of the news articles I read so I think Lauren might be the reason him and hollyoaks-girl broke up.

I saw someone mentioned her house earlier up the thread. I thought she’d bought a new build house just before Thea was born? It was all in her name. I remember reading something online about Rick owning a nightclub, but he was also a barber. Weird that his name wasn’t on the house but I’m sure if he was dealing drugs it would be hard to show that your money had come from legitimate means. Anyway, if she bought a new build house I think it must be pretty nice and modern inside. I think it’s her mum’s house that doesn’t look so nice on her Instagram stories.

I’m so shocked to read the info about Joel!! He seemed like a decent guy to me, but now you all mention it with the lavish presents etc I guess it makes sense. At the time they broke up she posted a cryptic message on stories saying something like ‘girls know girls who know girls who know what you did’ so I figured someone saw him with another girl and it got back to Lauren so she dumped him.

Kelsey on the other hand...what is she thinking?! That man-bun is gross and his spelling is atrocious. I’d be too embarrassed by his illiteracy to re-post his stories if I was her. Ok the guy miiiiight have dyslexia but it’s clear the way he writes he’s just a chav. From
day 1 I got a bad feeling about that relationship. I’m sure he probably should’ve quarantined when he got back from Thailand, but he was literally straight at her house within hours of landing in the UK. If I was her I would’ve asked him to stay away for 2 weeks or so to protect Thea in case he had coronavirus. He was introduced to Thea so quickly I feel bad for her, she must be so confused at all these men coming into and out of her life. He does seem to be really good with Thea though, but there’s been a lot of drama with his ex (going by Lauren’s insta stories) I don’t think he’s worth all the drama tbh, if I was Lauren I would’ve ended things to keep Thea out of drama.
I was shocked Lauren posted an Instagram story of Kelsey on his phone whilst driving. To be so blatant about it shows how much disregard they have for safety, which worries me for Thea. Shes shown him doing it multiple times, considering he supposedly has motoring convictions you'd think he’d be more careful. I have no doubt he’s into drug dealing. I can’t imagine him having a decent job so quickly over here especially with his awful spelling. Makes sense again with all the lavish gifts for Lauren and Thea. His new pad looks quite flash too so must cost a fair bit in rent. Does anyone know what his tag was for? Was that why he was over in Thailand, running from the police? Maybe he decided to come back and hand himself in for a lighter curfew/restrictions? I’m so intrigued by that! I’d be so put off by someone with a criminal past I wouldn’t even entertain the thought of him spending time with my child.

You’d think with what happened to her cousin she would be totally against drugs (Google Jake manchester drug death for news articles) - it’s too gruesome for me to type out and would need a trigger warning. But essentially he took a mix of drugs and killed himself trying to get the drugs out of his system. And I think her cousin was actually out partying with his dad (Lauren’s uncle?) at the time so her family has a background of drugs. I guess it’s just normal and ‘cool’ to her?
But if it means she gets all the designer presents then maybe she can overlook it. Or maybe she’s in on the dealing too? She wasn’t working for a while inbetween jobs, and I’m sure she can’t be earning that much in her costmetic procedures job. But the cost of living up north is so much cheaper than where I am in London so maybe I’m overreaching there haha.

Anyway, my post is probably waaaay too long so i’ll leave it there for now...

EDIT:
Here’s her wedding video. It’s publicly available so hopefully it’s ok to share here.

If you love watching fancy wedding videos of people you don’t know :ROFLMAO: I’d highly reccomend looking at Limelight films on Facebook. I swoon over every video because I love a good wedding haha.
Would’ve loved to have them for my wedding but they are seriously expensive (like £3k+:eek:)

https://vimeo.com/groups/wedding/videos/189329195

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wow, didn’t think I’d ever find a thread about her! I googled her Instagram name and this thread came up. I think she’s deleted her Instagram profile again? That’s why I was googling it to check.
Now i’m sure my post will be super long because I’ve been dying to talk about her for ages haha

I found her years ago when I was searching for a wedding videographer and she was still with Rick. Her wedding video with Rick was AMAZING (google lauren rick limelight films to watch it). For some reason I was just really intrigued by how pretty she is and found her on social media after watching her wedding video. We had mutual friends on facebook so it wasn’t hard to find her. She’s had so much work done, she looks unreal! I think her nose is real but everything else on her face is filler/Botox. Anyone know what recent procedure she had that she went abroad for? I wondered if she had her boobs redone.

My heart broke for her when Rick cheated and left her literally 2 months after having Thea. She was so much stronger than I could ever be in that situation. Rick had a history of cheating though and I have a feeling he cheated on his ex with Lauren. He was dating an actress from Hollyoaks and it was a very public breakup. Lauren was mentioned in one of the news articles I read so I think Lauren might be the reason him and hollyoaks-girl broke up.

I saw someone mentioned her house earlier up the thread. I thought she’d bought a new build house just before Thea was born? It was all in her name. I remember reading something online about Rick owning a nightclub, but he was also a barber. Weird that his name wasn’t on the house but I’m sure if he was dealing drugs it would be hard to show that your money had come from legitimate means. Anyway, if she bought a new build house I think it must be pretty nice and modern inside. I think it’s her mum’s house that doesn’t look so nice on her Instagram stories.

I’m so shocked to read the info about Joel!! He seemed like a decent guy to me, but now you all mention it with the lavish presents etc I guess it makes sense. At the time they broke up she posted a cryptic message on stories saying something like ‘girls know girls who know girls who know what you did’ so I figured someone saw him with another girl and it got back to Lauren so she dumped him.

Kelsey on the other hand...what is she thinking?! That man-bun is gross and his spelling is atrocious. I’d be too embarrassed by his illiteracy to re-post his stories if I was her. Ok the guy miiiiight have dyslexia but it’s clear the way he writes he’s just a chav. From
day 1 I got a bad feeling about that relationship. I’m sure he probably should’ve quarantined when he got back from Thailand, but he was literally straight at her house within hours of landing in the UK. If I was her I would’ve asked him to stay away for 2 weeks or so to protect Thea in case he had coronavirus. He was introduced to Thea so quickly I feel bad for her, she must be so confused at all these men coming into and out of her life. He does seem to be really good with Thea though, but there’s been a lot of drama with his ex (going by Lauren’s insta stories) I don’t think he’s worth all the drama tbh, if I was Lauren I would’ve ended things to keep Thea out of drama.
I was shocked Lauren posted an Instagram story of Kelsey on his phone whilst driving. To be so blatant about it shows how much disregard they have for safety, which worries me for Thea. Shes shown him doing it multiple times, considering he supposedly has motoring convictions you'd think he’d be more careful. I have no doubt he’s into drug dealing. I can’t imagine him having a decent job so quickly over here especially with his awful spelling. Makes sense again with all the lavish gifts for Lauren and Thea. His new pad looks quite flash too so must cost a fair bit in rent. Does anyone know what his tag was for? Was that why he was over in Thailand, running from the police? Maybe he decided to come back and hand himself in for a lighter curfew/restrictions? I’m so intrigued by that! I’d be so put off by someone with a criminal past I wouldn’t even entertain the thought of him spending time with my child.

You’d think with what happened to her cousin she would be totally against drugs (Google Jake manchester drug death for news articles) - it’s too gruesome for me to type out and would need a trigger warning. But essentially he took a mix of drugs and killed himself trying to get the drugs out of his system. And I think her cousin was actually out partying with his dad (Lauren’s uncle?) at the time so her family has a background of drugs. I guess it’s just normal and ‘cool’ to her?
But if it means she gets all the designer presents then maybe she can overlook it. Or maybe she’s in on the dealing too? She wasn’t working for a while inbetween jobs, and I’m sure she can’t be earning that much in her costmetic procedures job. But the cost of living up north is so much cheaper than where I am in London so maybe I’m overreaching there haha.

Anyway, my post is probably waaaay too long so i’ll leave it there for now...

EDIT:
Here’s her wedding video. It’s publicly available so hopefully it’s ok to share here.

If you love watching fancy wedding videos of people you don’t know :ROFLMAO: I’d highly reccomend looking at Limelight films on Facebook. I swoon over every video because I love a good wedding haha.
Would’ve loved to have them for my wedding but they are seriously expensive (like £3k+:eek:)

https://vimeo.com/groups/wedding/videos/189329195
I’ve followed her for years and I like her. I’ve seen her out and about in manny and she’s just as pretty in person. I think she def leads a complicated life and has had a tough time over the years. Think she does her best to hide the fact that she’s done some dodgy dealings herself, only explain for the designer stuff.

I often wonder whether she and Rick would get back together? They seem to have nailed the coparent thing now. And yes therr weddingwas gorj! I remember the video well very sweet!!

Joel cheated on her alot and Loz eventually found out via another girl on insta. I heard he also gave someone the clap when they were together: that must be what she meant by girls who know girls etccc coz they always find out.
Another reason why u shouldn’t always trust what you see on insta because it defo wasn’t a good rel from what ive head. Think he just bought her things to keep her sweet as she’s a bit of a hot head but likes to be treated with designer stuff. His drug money paid

I also can’t find her on my insta today so maybe she has deleted it. I did wonder if her and kelsie has broke up and maybe she deleted it to avoid talkin about another failed rel? Wonder if it’s to do with the ex?

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed her for years and I like her. I’ve seen her out and about in manny and she’s just as pretty in person. I think she def leads a complicated life and has had a tough time over the years. Think she does her best to hide the fact that she’s done some dodgy dealings herself, only explain for the designer stuff.

I often wonder whether she and Rick would get back together? They seem to have nailed the coparent thing now. And yes therr weddingwas gorj! I remember the video well very sweet!!

Joel cheated on her alot and Loz eventually found out via another girl on insta. I heard he also gave someone the clap when they were together: that must be what she meant by girls who know girls etccc coz they always find out.
Another reason why u shouldn’t always trust what you see on insta because it defo wasn’t a good rel from what ive head. Think he just bought her things to keep her sweet as she’s a bit of a hot head but likes to be treated with designer stuff. His drug money paid

I also can’t find her on my insta today so maybe she has deleted it. I did wonder if her and kelsie has broke up and maybe she deleted it to avoid talkin about another failed rel? Wonder if it’s to do with the ex?
Yeah Lauren, like most people, only posts the good aspects of her relationships on Instagram, to make their lives look more glamorous and happy. Saying that, I thought her blog was really raw and open (minus the drug stuff I guess lol).
I guess people in those kind of social circles find out everything that goes on eventually. Everyone seems to know everyone. Interesting about Joel - the relationship she portrayed online was that he was the doting boyfriend who couldn’t do enough for her, always buying her things and filling up her car with petrol. She definitely strikes me as super high maintenance so it makes sense that she could be easily won over by designer presents.

I wonder that too about her and Rick. I remember when she had a social medial break after she split up with Joel. She came back and wrote a blog post at the beginning of this year saying her and Rick get on really well now. Before that she’d said all her co-parenting was arranged through Ricks parents because she was fed up of being let down by Rick. I like to think she would be stronger than that to go back to him. He really treated her like tit after they broke up, flaunting his new gf online and posting pictures of him covering up is tattoo of her name. I really believe once a cheat always a cheat. She would be stupid to fall into the same trap again.

Someone said up thread that she removed Kelsey’s initials from her insta bio before deleting her profile. So maybe they did break up. Or maybe there’s been more drama with Kelsey’s ex so she’s trying to make it look like they’ve broken up to ease some of the drama caused by the ex. She doesn’t strike me as the type to be easily embarrassed by another failed relationship. I think she just gets fed up of the questions so maybe she deleted her insta because people started asking her why she deleted KB from her bio.

Yeah Lauren, like most people, only posts the good aspects of her relationships on Instagram, to make their lives look more glamorous and happy. Saying that, I thought her blog was really raw and open (minus the drug stuff I guess lol).
I guess people in those kind of social circles find out everything that goes on eventually. Everyone seems to know everyone. Interesting about Joel - the relationship she portrayed online was that he was the doting boyfriend who couldn’t do enough for her, always buying her things and filling up her car with petrol. She definitely strikes me as super high maintenance so it makes sense that she could be easily won over by designer presents.

I wonder that too about her and Rick. I remember when she had a social medial break after she split up with Joel. She came back and wrote a blog post at the beginning of this year saying her and Rick get on really well now. Before that she’d said all her co-parenting was arranged through Ricks parents because she was fed up of being let down by Rick. I like to think she would be stronger than that to go back to him. He really treated her like tit after they broke up, flaunting his new gf online and posting pictures of him covering up is tattoo of her name. I really believe once a cheat always a cheat. She would be stupid to fall into the same trap again.

Someone said up thread that she removed Kelsey’s initials from her insta bio before deleting her profile. So maybe they did break up. Or maybe there’s been more drama with Kelsey’s ex so she’s trying to make it look like they’ve broken up to ease some of the drama caused by the ex. She doesn’t strike me as the type to be easily embarrassed. I think she just gets fed up of the questions so maybe she deleted her insta because people started asking her why she deleted KB from her bio.
joe did those things to keep her sweet whilst he was shagging random girls he messaged on insta in diff cities thinking loz wouldn’t find out! He is a bad cheat. I guess she knew about it for a long time and just had enough of the tit that came with it and the arguing. He would always say he was off doing drops and getting cash collected but really he was driving to see other girls! I was shocked she didn’t mention this in her blogg about him but imagine he had something over her to stop her posting slatin him?

Yeahhh rick was another dog, he’s another that looked nice guy but was a nasty piece of work. I glad that the coparent has workd out for her thou and hope he has changed that side of him for her and teah’s sake.
I remember when that holly oaks girl posted a story of her kicking the flowers he got for her lol! loz should of known about him then if he was with her but still buyin his ex flowers to say sorry

joe did those things to keep her sweet whilst he was shagging random girls he messaged on insta in diff cities thinking loz wouldn’t find out! He is a bad cheat. I guess she knew about it for a long time and just had enough of the tit that came with it and the arguing. He would always say he was off doing drops and getting cash collected but really he was driving to see other girls! I was shocked she didn’t mention this in her blogg about him but imagine he had something over her to stop her posting slatin him?

Yeahhh rick was another dog, he’s another that looked nice guy but was a nasty piece of work. I glad that the coparent has workd out for her thou and hope he has changed that side of him for her and teah’s sake.
I remember when that holly oaks girl posted a story of her kicking the flowers he got for her lol! loz should of known about him then if he was with her but still buyin his ex flowers to say sorry
I don’t know much about Rick but wondered what he did for a job. Heard he did something with clubs in manny but doesn’t anymore?

Is there anyone that knows her personally here?
I used to live near her and seen her around a few times, but don’t know her personally. She intrigues me with the terrible men, the money and the bad choices she makes/involves Thea in.
Think someone earlier in the thread knew her from school?

Reactions: 3
I was shocked she didn’t mention this in her blogg about him but imagine he had something over her to stop her posting slatin him?

I don’t know much about Rick but wondered what he did for a job. Heard he did something with clubs in manny but doesn’t anymore?
Yeah she was quite open about the reasons for her split with Rick so I thought she‘d say more about her split with Joel. I think you’re right that he had something on her. Rick wouldn‘t have had a leg to stand on if he tried to hold something over Lauren after their split, he was 1000% in the wrong regardless of how high-maintainance and hard to live with she was. Her friends wouldn’t have stood for that if Rick had tried anything like that. With Joel on the other hand I feel like he could’ve got away with holding something over her or sharing her illicit part in his drug dealing/illegal activities. If he’s as rough as people have mentioned on here I guess she thought it was safer to keep her head down and not share too many details.

I’ve just tried searching for Rick online and not much comes up other than the hollyoaks stuff. I think he used to own one or two nightclubs but doesn’t anymore. Just before he left Lauren he was working at a barbers. Not sure if he owned it though or just worked there.

Is there anyone that knows her personally here?
I don’t know her personally. I think @longtimelurker76 has friends that are close to her though?

Yeah she was quite open about the reasons for her split with Rick so I thought she‘d say more about her split with Joel. I think you’re right that he had something on her. Rick wouldn‘t have had a leg to stand on if he tried to hold something over Lauren after their split, he was 1000% in the wrong regardless of how high-maintainance and hard to live with she was. Her friends wouldn’t have stood for that if Rick had tried anything like that. With Joel on the other hand I feel like he could’ve got away with holding something over her or sharing her illicit part in his drug dealing/illegal activities. If he’s as rough as people have mentioned on here I guess she thought it was safer to keep her head down and not share too many details.

I’ve just tried searching for Rick online and not much comes up other than the hollyoaks stuff. I think he used to own one or two nightclubs but doesn’t anymore. Just before he left Lauren he was working at a barbers. Not sure if he owned it though or just worked there.

I don’t know her personally. I think @longtimelurker76 has friends that are close to her though?
I think something tragic happened with Joel’s brother in Ibiza a few years ago, a balcony fall or something and he died?

Thinking you hit the nail on the head there! He’s also very rough and known to cause trouble. I imagine she felt like he had a hold somehow. Shame she didn’t out him as I was waiting for the spill on the breakup

I actually miss her blog posts 😂 I always found them entertaining and real

I always remember seeing an angel 👼 emoji on Joel’s insta page that must have been for his brother.

Awful what happen to Lauren’s cousin, she lost her Dad too didn’t she? I loved her blog. For how beautiful she is she seems so down to earth

I always remember seeing an angel 👼 emoji on Joel’s insta page that must have been for his brother.

Awful what happen to Lauren’s cousin, she lost her Dad too didn’t she? I loved her blog. For how beautiful she is she seems so down to earth
Yeah she lost her dad when she was a teenager. Such an awful thing to go through.

I enjoyed her blog too. So raw and quite relatable. She seems down to earth in her writing but then other times I think she’s not so down to earth - the priority she places on the way she looks with all her fillers/procedures and designer clothes etc, and also her track record with bad boys and the way she portrays her relationships makes me think she focuses too much on looks and image and they way her life seems to others instead of being more down to earth in the emotional sense.
I will say though I think she has been doing a fab job in raising Thea (apart from the dodgy choice in men she allows around her). Thea’s speech is amazing and she seems well-adjusted.

Reactions: 4
Thanks, looks like they only broke up in 2015. Rick and Lauren moved fast!
I’ve just had a snoop on her old public Twitter account. She was with the Paul Tattitude guy until the middle of May 2015, then she was with Rick 2 months later by the middle of July 2015, but the newspapers didn’t report on Rick’s breakup with Hollyoaks-girl until 30th July 2015 so there was definitely an overlap with Rick’s relationships - seems like Lauren was the ‘other woman’, which explains why she was only posting cryptic tweets and didn’t post any pictures of him until 2nd August 2015. Although obviously I’m only basing this on her Twitter because she’s deleted her Instagram account, so these dates might not be accurate (but they’re definitely close enough).

Lauren and Rick got engaged around 23rd/25th September 2015. It’s madness that she got engaged to someone she’d only been with for just over 2 months, especially since he’d cheated on Stephanie with her. She clearly trusted him way too much for someone she’d only just met. The irony is that on 25th April 2016 she posted a tweet saying ‘start your relationship in a shady way, it will eventually end in a shady way’ ooffffh!
Lauren married Rick on 8th October 2016, so just under 1 year 3 months since they first met. And she got pregnant on their honeymoon I think so they definitely moved suuuuper quickly!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’ve just had a snoop on her old public Twitter account. She was with the Paul Tattitude guy until the middle of May 2015, then she was with Rick 2 months later by the middle of July 2015, but the newspapers didn’t report on Rick’s breakup with Hollyoaks-girl until 30th July 2015 so there was definitely an overlap with Rick’s relationships - seems like Lauren was the ‘other woman’, which explains why she was only posting cryptic tweets and didn’t post any pictures of him until 2nd August 2015. Although obviously I’m only basing this on her Twitter because she’s deleted her Instagram account, so these dates might not be accurate (but they’re definitely close enough).

Lauren and Rick got engaged around 23rd/25th September 2015. It’s madness that she got engaged to someone she’d only been with for just over 2 months, especially since he’d cheated on Stephanie with her. She clearly trusted him way too much for someone she’d only just met. The irony is that on 25th April 2016 she posted a tweet saying ‘start your relationship in a shady way, it will eventually end in a shady way’ ooffffh!
Lauren married Rick on 8th October 2016, so just under 1 year 3 months since they first met. And she got pregnant on her honeymoon I think so they definitely moved suuuuper quickly!
wow that’s so quick! they say it takes 3 years for you to know someone.
Also something must have happened for her to delete her Instagram. Instagram is her life so no way would she give that up over nothing 😂 wonder what’s happened