laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where does she get the money as she’s not even working at the moment. She gave up her job to start a new one but they weren’t allowed to open. Anyone know what kelseys job is? He’s such a scruff, really not sure what she sees in him.

Reactions: 2
Where does she get the money as she’s not even working at the moment. She gave up her job to start a new one but they weren’t allowed to open. Anyone know what kelseys job is? He’s such a scruff, really not sure what she sees in him.
It wouldn’t surprise me if he sells drugs

Reactions: 1
Her latest story ‘ child free ‘ ... I’m sure she spends more time away from T than she does with her.

Reactions: 2
Think that’s something to do with his ex. She’s mentioned before something about her
I thought this too. Although I don’t think this ex is the Mum of his kid though. The mum of his son and him must be really friendly as they were all out having a meal at the weekend, Lauren and Thea was there too.

I’m guessing it was the Mum of his son but I could be totally wrong there 😂

Reactions: 1
I thought this too. Although I don’t think this ex is the Mum of his kid though. The mum of his son and him must be really friendly as they were all out having a meal at the weekend, Lauren and Thea was there too.

I’m guessing it was the Mum of his son but I could be totally wrong there 😂
How many kids does he have?

How many kids does he have?
It looks like one, a little boy. He went to Thailand with him. I think I got that wrong about the Mum though, maybe that was just a friend who he was with at the weekend. Maybe the Mum is the ex that they’ve had problems with.

It looks like one, a little boy. He went to Thailand with him. I think I got that wrong about the Mum though, maybe that was just a friend who he was with at the weekend. Maybe the Mum is the ex that they’ve had problems with.
Not seen much of him, seems to just shower Thea with stuff.