laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something? There’s not abit of fat on her but she’s shaped weird and the definition she has looks painted on lol and then the rocks/tits 🥴
How’s she gone on holiday with 5 kids and managed to sit alone on the balcony with a led face mask in?! Her mum is with her then I take it?

Reactions: 2
Am I missing something? There’s not abit of fat on her but she’s shaped weird and the definition she has looks painted on lol and then the rocks/tits 🥴
How’s she gone on holiday with 5 kids and managed to sit alone on the balcony with a led face mask in?! Her mum is with her then I take it?
She’s always had weird abs way back to before Thea. Reckon must of been lipo x

She’s undoubtedly got a pretty nice figure. But the boobs that look like pecs trouble me….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nooooo she’s so embarrassing
Pretending to film herself when shes just trying to flex James with paddy McGuiness in the background loooool cringe
IMG_7124.jpeg

we are nearing the end of this thread, should we combine her and Ashley into the same thread for the next one?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her lips look ridiculous in that video circling advertising some skincare event, they look like a baboons arse!

• Sick
She seems really lovely even though the constant boyfriend posts are cringy but the lips?! I don’t get why no one has told her how sore they look

Reactions: 5
Does she ever buy his boys anything or is it just matching clothes for her daughter and his

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Husband? NO! It grinds my gears when people call their other half husband / wife when they’re not married. 😤

IMG_5569.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Was she ever like this with her ex’s? Constantly posting them with the 😍😍 emoji? She’s like a teenager

It’s probably cos the wee girl gets introduced to all these new dads after 5 mins of Lauren meeting them!

• Sad
Having a child/children of their own definitely doesn’t preclude a person from being untrustworthy though does it?

Not making any accusations at all there about James btw, but I have young children and there is absolutely no way that I would ever let them share a bed with a man who isn’t their father. It doesn’t matter how well you think you know somebody, it is absolutely never worth taking that kind of risk. To say that it is ok because they getting married and he has his own children is short-sighted at best.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Having a child/children of their own definitely doesn’t preclude a person from being untrustworthy though does it?

Not making any accusations at all there about James btw, but I have young children and there is absolutely no way that I would ever let them share a bed with a man who isn’t their father. It doesn’t matter how well you think you know somebody, it is absolutely never worth taking that kind of risk. To say that it is ok because they getting married and he has his own children is short-sighted at best.
She probably came into the bed during the night between Lauren and James and Lauren had got up and the 2 of them were still sleeping. Think you’re clutching at straws. She obviously trusts this man. Just because he’s not her biological father he probably acts just like her own dad would. Some biological fathers are predators so why should she not trust this man just like he was her dad? Also they might have their own kids one day, does that mean she should only trust him with their own child and not her one from a previous marriage?