laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think any person working in child protection would allow that kind of access to their children. Unfortunately it is common for predatory men to target vulnerable single mothers for this kind of access to children.

Again, not for a second suggesting that this is the case here but she has consistently shown her desperation for a partner and also the access that those partners have to Thea. This will, without a doubt, not go unnoticed by certain types of people who might want that access for themselves.

We also can’t disregard the impact she has on her followers who will see her lifestyle as aspirational. These will, almost certainly, include single mothers who ARE vulnerable to exploitation from predatory men. They will think allowing unrelated men into their beds with their young children is ok because that girl they follow on insta with the nice body and the nice house and the flash cars and holidays does it.

Reactions: 7
Ok so she should have said Thea no you can’t come into the bed as I don’t trust this man not to be inappropriate with you. Imagine how he would feel knowing the person he was about to marry felt like that. As I said, clutching…

It’s not really clutching tho is it considering she allows this with every man and none of the relationships get further than 2 years

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ok so she should have said Thea no you can’t come into the bed as I don’t trust this man not to be inappropriate with you. Imagine how he would feel knowing the person he was about to marry felt like that. As I said, clutching…
The priority being a man’s feelings instead of the safety of your child is exactly why predatory men target vulnerable women who are desperate to be loved.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Think it’s a bit unfair to suggest that his intentions could be something other than to be a loving stepdad. What’s she meant to do say no you can’t get into the bed with us because he’s not your blood relative? It is possible to love a child that isn’t your own without being a pedalo. If I was her I’d be really upset reading the comments suggesting otherwise, he’s not done anything wrong. Out of order IMO.

Reactions: 9
Think it’s a bit unfair to suggest that his intentions could be something other than to be a loving stepdad. What’s she meant to do say no you can’t get into the bed with us because he’s not your blood relative? It is possible to love a child that isn’t your own without being a pedalo. If I was her I’d be really upset reading the comments suggesting otherwise, he’s not done anything wrong. Out of order IMO.
100% agree. These comments are ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
I will point out, again, that I am not accusing or suggesting that he has done anything wrong or has any bad intentions.

Regardless of whether individual people have good intentions or not, the fact is that children living in a home with a non-related adult are 8 times more likely to suffer some form of abuse than those living with one or both biological parents only. People can be a loving, supportive step-parent without cuddling in bed - especially if they have only been in a child’s life for a maximum of 2 years as in this case. For me, my tolerance for risk to children is at a level where I wouldn’t allow it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I will point out, again, that I am not accusing or suggesting that he has done anything wrong or has any bad intentions.

Regardless of whether individual people have good intentions or not, the fact is that children living in a home with a non-related adult are 8 times more likely to suffer some form of abuse than those living with one or both biological parents only. People can be a loving, supportive step-parent without cuddling in bed - especially if they have only been in a child’s life for a maximum of 2 years as in this case. For me, my tolerance for risk to children is at a level where I wouldn’t allow it.
But you are though, why bring it up? He’s not done anything wrong, and it’s perfectly normal. They’re a family, and she’s a child he clearly adores. Just because he’s going to be her stepdad doesn’t mean it’s weird. Plenty of poor kids get abused by their own blood relatives, so what do you do, not allow anyone near the child, just in case? What a way to Fk a kid up.

Botox eyebrow, should settle after a bit. It’s when they inject high up to lift your brow.

the lips are something else though 🤣

I love her hair shorter, so much classier without the long extensions

Reactions: 5
This photo makes me feel uncomfortable. 🫠

View attachment 2700479
I can’t believe this person is getting the backlash - it’s true, you don’t know people. The child is very young. Lauren has introduced multiple partners to her daughter and i’m really sorry if some of you think it’s ok to just have your child cuddling in bed with just anyone is beyond me.
Again, him being a father or her fiance does not denote from the potential risk!!
---
The priority being a man’s feelings instead of the safety of your child is exactly why predatory men target vulnerable women who are desperate to be loved.
This!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
---

sooo articulate everything you’ve said!! 👌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she’s not had all her lips dissolved to start fresh, I like big lips myself but hers are really bad