laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely thinks she’s too good for an indoor soft play area. Probably wishes she had a nanny like Ashley to palm the kids off on

Reactions: 5
Recon they’ve been dropped by the producers of their pod? They used to have Lucas and a whole different format now he’s vanished and there’s a new woman in and they’ve not addressed it

Reactions: 5
They’ve switched production companies from audio always to the crowd network. I think this is probably normal as your podcast grows its audience. They now have the same producers as Katie prices podcast and the Sam and Billie show. More likely they dumped Lucas (audio always). But if anyone has podcast industry info feel free to correct me! They apparently do address it on their bonus ep which you can now only listen to if you pay for it. Which I will not be paying for!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Lauren burying clothes for her fellas daughter and showing them on insta stories?! Maybe I’m petty/bitter but I’d kind of be annoyed if I was the kids mum that another woman is buying my kids clothes?! Maybe just me…

IMG_1606.jpeg

I don’t want her aff link… does anyone know where the coat is from?

Reactions: 1
IMG_9966.jpeg

I know she’s not all done up here but what has she done to herself! That lip blush round her mouth looks gross - if you zoom in it looks like crusty old lip liner

Reactions: 1
All that work and skin scare her and Ashley get every day does nothing for them
100. You can do all the skincare in the world, but if you don’t eat enough, and smoke fags and drink coffee, it’s gonna do duck all! Also they overdo it with the treatments, their skin barrier must be wrecked!

Reactions: 3