laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do her friends not think wtf to this, I wouldnā€™t even be joking about it if it was one of my friends. Iā€™d be asking her is she ok šŸ«£
The same here too! Itā€™s actually quite worrying that Lauren and her friends think that itā€™s completely normal behavior. šŸ¤” This is something that would make a good storyline for a film though! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So did she just go round looking a venues on her own or what?! šŸ˜‚ I might do the same to manifest a proposal šŸ’šŸ¤£
Laurenā€™s wedding ft James

• Haha
So did she just go round looking a venues on her own or what?! šŸ˜‚ I might do the same to manifest a proposal šŸ’šŸ¤£
Laurenā€™s wedding ft James
Iā€™m pretty sure the Wedding Co-ordinator would have thought that Lauren was a sandwich short of a picnic! šŸ¤Æ In my opinion (which doesnā€™t mater) I think itā€™s rather embarrassing. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

She talks about it in the nip tuck podcast, she knew he was gonna propose, and he told her on the day he was gonna do it? they had the wedding booked etc before. Weird but each ti their own

• Wow
She talks about it in the nip tuck podcast, she knew he was gonna propose, and he told her on the day he was gonna do it? they had the wedding booked etc before. Weird but each ti their own
Thatā€™s very strange lol thought proposal was meant to be a surprise šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Tbh I canā€™t judge, my husband and I booked our wedding before he officially proposed šŸ˜‚ weā€™d been together 6 years though and had bought a property together, we just wanted to choose a ring together and have a couple of years to plan the wedding to spread out the cost. We did all the venue viewings and bookings together. I havenā€™t listened to the podcast but did they look at the venue and book it together? I agree it would be weird for Lauren to have booked it without him involved

Tbh I canā€™t judge, my husband and I booked our wedding before he officially proposed šŸ˜‚ weā€™d been together 6 years though and had bought a property together, we just wanted to choose a ring together and have a couple of years to plan the wedding to spread out the cost. We did all the venue viewings and bookings together. I havenā€™t listened to the podcast but did they look at the venue and book it together? I agree it would be weird for Lauren to have booked it without him involved
They looked at the venue together and had to book it there and then to get the date they wanted and they agreed he would propose later x

Thereā€™s a link somewhere either on this or Ashleyā€™s thread that someone posted of her wedding day video she had done
---
Found it

---
Also came across this old photo of her. Still canā€™t believe how much sheā€™s changed, looks a different person
Ah she looked so pretty in that video! Why are people ruining themselves with all this crap in their faces šŸ˜­

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice that she spoke about ā€œnot being able to affordā€ laser eye surgeryā€¦.?! Or at least not wanting to shell out on it. And then their family holiday for six people cost only Ā£4kā€¦. Yet sheā€™s wearing an Ā£80k ringā€¦.? Doesnā€™t add up at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice that she spoke about ā€œnot being able to affordā€ laser eye surgeryā€¦.?! Or at least not wanting to shell out on it. And then their family holiday for six people cost only Ā£4kā€¦. Yet sheā€™s wearing an Ā£80k ringā€¦.? Doesnā€™t add up at all.
well that confirmed it lab diamond ring (nothing wrong with it either)

Have we not had a full length bikini mirror picture from her yet this holiday? Might have missed it but if notā€¦unusual šŸ§

• Haha
Reactions: 6