laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lauren got a tattoo dedicated to her fella 😂 I’m sorry what? Over 11 years with my fella and I’d never want him to get one for me lol. He has our kids and that’s it. She said she hasn’t even got one for her daughter either and that she was pissed so she did it 🙄 I’m guessing it’s his name or the date they got together. Ashley basically saying they’ll split up as well 😂
Thought she’d have learnt her lesson after Rick left her. She had a tattoo of his name or something and had to get it covered up. So stupid to do it again for someone she’s only been with for 5 minutes

Reactions: 2
Thought she’d have learnt her lesson after Rick left her. She had a tattoo of his name or something and had to get it covered up. So stupid to do it again for someone she’s only been with for 5 minutes
She will be pregnant shortly. There will definitely be a baby before the end of this year.

Reactions: 7
Anyone watched the YouTube video? I can’t get over how red and sore their skin and eye area is

Reactions: 3
When she posted that stuff about her pigmentation I can’t get over the lips - they are proper blow up doll style!

When she posted that stuff about her pigmentation I can’t get over the lips - they are proper blow up doll style!
Yeah they need dissolving. Mine got like that, they may look ok from the front but the side they don’t at all. Mine are much more natural now without the beak effect lol

Hasn’t she said she’s not had lip fillers for about a year or two? Shows how much filler she’s got if that’s the case

Reactions: 1
I genuinely cannot believe the state of her in the YouTube video. The red eyes, the eyebrows, THE HAIR. ????!!!!

Just listening to the latest podcast and they’ve stolen content from cinzia and Sophia’s podcast the girls bathroom! They’ve only shortened it a little and didn’t even change the names! 22 minutes in on the nip tuck podcast and the girls bathroom below!

Attachments

• Wow
Lauren is the double of Pete Burns and I can't unsee it. Thinks she's all that with the lips and they are bleeping ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was so much prettier and natural just a few years ago when she shares photos of her holding a baby Thea

Reactions: 4
Same as Ashley, she was really attractive a few years back before she went ahead and messed with her face

Makes me laugh how I’m sure Lauren once said she’s not for all this soppy stuff when in a relationship (she was single at the time) ever since she’s got with him it’s all she posts. She acts like she’s never been in a relationship before

Aaaah that’s it.

Is Lauren the one that eats like a kid? Or both of them? Because how is she so small when she did a story of that breakfast and then 4hr later another table of food?
Lauren eats more normal food. Ashlie only eats organic, dairy free, wheat free, taste free food cooked in a toxic free pan. Unless it’s a Greggs ✌🏻

• Haha
Lauren eats more normal food. Ashlie only eats organic, dairy free, wheat free, taste free food cooked in a toxic free pan. Unless it’s a Greggs ✌🏻
Or a Mc Donald’s 😂

Why’s Lauren saying on her q&a she’s only used to one child (being hers) so it was a huge shock with her fellas kids. I’m sure her ex had two sons and she used to go away with them