laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaah that’s it.

Is Lauren the one that eats like a kid? Or both of them? Because how is she so small when she did a story of that breakfast and then 4hr later another table of food?
I’ve mentioned this before. She gives the illusion that she eats loads of junk, when I’m reality she obviously does not. Maybe has a bite, posts a pic to her story’s, then not eat the rest. It’s like showing off “look at all this crap food I eat but look how tiny I am still.”
So obvious

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why she’s claiming she was going on girls holidays living her best life enjoying every moment of being single…she said herself that when she was on her girls holiday (can’t remember where, Dubai?) she spent most of the time crying comparing herself to other girls.

She says all this lovey dovey stuff about every boyfriend she’s ever had. How he’s ‘the one’ and waited for her etc etc. Anyone remember Joel? 😂

Anyone know how old his youngest child is? If I remember rightly they’re really young. Must’ve pursued Lauren with a very young child if they were chatting for 6 months before meeting in person…

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Anyone know how old his youngest child is? If I remember rightly they’re really young. Must’ve pursued Lauren with a very young child if they were chatting for 6 months before meeting in person…
Only about two years old or something

I don’t know why she’s claiming she was going on girls holidays living her best life enjoying every moment of being single…she said herself that when she was on her girls holiday (can’t remember where, Dubai?) she spent most of the time crying comparing herself to other girls.

She says all this lovey dovey stuff about every boyfriend she’s ever had. How he’s ‘the one’ and waited for her etc etc. Anyone remember Joel? 😂

Was Joel the one with two sons? I know she dated someone who had kids so I dunno why she’s making out the guy she’s with now is the first time being with someone who also has them

Was Joel the one with two sons? I know she dated someone who had kids so I dunno why she’s making out the guy she’s with now is the first time being with someone who also has them
I think Kelsey (the one after Joel) was the one with 2 sons. Don’t think he had much to do with them though because he lived in Thailand before getting with Lauren and then moved back there when they split I think. I remember Lauren making comments about Kelsey’s ex getting involved in their relationship

Me neither. I seen it the other day and thought you’ve not known the guy that long. I personally wouldn’t allow it anyways
I saw the same one too the other day thought thought to myself, what the duck? I wouldn’t allow it either, what the duck is she thinking about? 🤔 bleeping stupid bint! 😮💨

Is anyone surprised really? She’s done this with every single love of her life since theas been born

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s just weird I’m sorry. That kids gonna have abandonment issues if she makes her this close to every single bf.

Are they living together now?

Reactions: 4
Apart from it being downright weird and possibly dangerous Thea needs to be in her own bed to get a good nights sleep for school

Who leaves a lv bag on show really? Asking to be robbed
You don’t leave any bag or anything valuable on show! 🙄 She should be more worried about her daughter being in the same bed with her latest notch on the bed post, bleeping stupid bint! Why has nobody called her out for this as she is potentially endangering her child’s life. 😤

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
All Lauren ever does is moan moan moan when it comes to her daughter and having to do things for the kids. It’s passed being funny if she’s saying it as a joke either which I doubt it

What person? Just a mum doing things for her daughter? Surprised it’s taken her only five years and that’s only down to her since being with her fella 🙄. All she ever says is “when did I become this person” just like when she posted about going to parents evening the other day. I reckon she’ll get pregnant with the guy she’s with but I also can’t see it lasting long with him

Attachments

Reactions: 6