laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s no longer living with her mum is she? We haven’t seen anything about her mum for a while. Did she move back into the house she lived in with Rick or did she sell that one? Wonder if she moved into the place she was renovating

Reactions: 1
73E448ED-32C1-4651-8D38-A8DC7DB420CF.png

Wonder if she’s reading this thread? 😂

That video last night of her rubbing her bfs ear as he’s talking to someone in a restaurant 🤢 so cringe. My husband would ask me wtf I was doing. So rude in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think he looks like he’s had lip fillers? Don’t get me started on his Turkey teeth 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think he looks like he’s had lip fillers? Don’t get me started on his Turkey teeth 🫠
100% - I think he is good looking but the teeth are a riot & so are hers! She has actually ruined her face with the amount of work she has had

Reactions: 6
He looks totally plastic! And getting her blephs done ruined her, so unnecessary and made all the skin around her eyes look odd

Reactions: 3
So Lauren got a tattoo dedicated to her fella 😂 I’m sorry what? Over 11 years with my fella and I’d never want him to get one for me lol. He has our kids and that’s it. She said she hasn’t even got one for her daughter either and that she was pissed so she did it 🙄 I’m guessing it’s his name or the date they got together. Ashley basically saying they’ll split up as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also I noticed she’s done an ad for natural cycles and she supposedly uses it. I know a few people personally and also follow a couple people on insta that have used that and actually fell pregnant 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3

We need a new thread if you’d like to make one 😬