laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it interesting Lauren never mentions her nose job when Ashley had posted the before pictures on her story a couple of years ago. Sure it’s been posted in here aswell when she had black hair

Oh wait found before and after :)
i don’t think she’s had a nose job it’s just a bad angle

Why did I immediately think “but this is something Lauren would do”
C8F25B98-DBED-404A-A921-26D946F4C24D.jpeg

Reactions: 3
It’s got a full on dip in it now and Ashley posted saying before our nose jobs on her story a year or two ago. Lauren just doesn’t want to admit it
I think that was Ashley’s other friend not Lauren I can remember seeing it x

So I am a wee bit obsessed with teeth (natural teeth) but how anyone can think these teeth look good is absolutely beyond my comprehension 🙈🙈🙈
172538A9-CEC7-4EAC-9667-E42FE91D1ADC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does her mum go on holiday with her to be her photographer? Can imagine my mums response if I asked her to take photos of my arse or numerous posed pictures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t read here but this post featured twice in their WhatsApp chats 🤣
I thought that aswell after the ‘does she ever work’ comment was made. She’s being posting loads about how much she’s working now and how tired she is. Lool

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That Charlie lady - whoever she is - admitted that she actively reads here and reports back to the girls. So all the protesting about how they NEVER read here and tell friends to NEVER tell them what is said, was unsurprisingly a lie.

I really had to eyeroll on the last podcast. The girls said they never prepared for the podcast, they just went with the flow and were quite unorganised so next time they want to plan a lot more and make more effort. Then Charlie chimes in later on and is gushing over how hard they’ve worked, all the meetings and planning that went into the podcast and she’s soooooo proud of them. So which one is it? 🤣 Charlie is a mega lick arse

also the “outtakes” or “bloopers” at the end of the episode omg I was cringing beyond belief.

She is vile, as are the girls fawning all over them on the podcast insta page. Reading through the responses girls are sending in describing when a guy has given them the ick. Examples - The guy having a blackhead (obviously not ideal but we’re all humans and we all get spots!); wearing sunglasses; lighting a candle & running a bath; stalling a car; not being able to grow a beard; driving a manual car; having small feet. Like why the duck are you all so judgy 🤷‍♀️ And they think it makes them look cool to say all this tit. If any of my friends said anything superficial like that about a guy I’d pull them up on it and tell them to stop being a dick