laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ that Sam sounds like a total arrogant hole! A woman can’t fart, can’t order anything but a salad, can have a pint...Christ his poor girlfriend she must be perfect. Maybe it’s his age?

Reactions: 8
Christ that Sam sounds like a total arrogant hole! A woman can’t fart, can’t order anything but a salad, can have a pint...Christ his poor girlfriend she must be perfect. Maybe it’s his age?
Is he the guy that has the gym she uses - and used throughout lockdown?!

Reactions: 2
Yes she seems to cycle through friends a lot doesn’t she? I wonder if it is her dropping friends when something ‘better’ comes along or whether they get sick of her and distance themselves?

She was engaged before Paul too?!
Yeah a guy called Chris Melvin - he makes an appearance on her stories as her ‘best, oldest friend’ sometimes. They were together when she was at school and then I think they got engaged not long after she left.

Reactions: 3
Yeah a guy called Chris Melvin - he makes an appearance on her stories as her ‘best, oldest friend’ sometimes. They were together when she was at school and then I think they got engaged not long after she left.
Maybe this is how she funds her lifestyle, getting engaged and flogging the rings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Arabic tattoo on her ribs was for Chris ‘till death do us part’ 😆🤦🏼‍♀️
oh dear how embarassing. Two more after him, Joel & then Kelsey who she wanted ‘to annoy her forever’ on one of her captions 😂

She’s such a cow sticking her nose up to a haven holiday! She should feel lucky she is able to go away somewhere, some people can’t afford a holiday!

Reactions: 3
She’s such a cow sticking her nose up to a haven holiday! She should feel lucky she is able to go away somewhere, some people can’t afford a holiday!
And probably the most child orientated holiday Thea will ever experience, not watching her mum pose by the pool for Instagram likes

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god her and her friends are such chavs aren’t they? Her proper Rossendale accent coming out as well now she is a bit drunk - very different to the image and accent she tries to portray with her Cheshire mates.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god her and her friends are such chavs aren’t they? Her proper Rossendale accent coming out as well now she is a bit drunk - very different to the image and accent she tries to portray with her Cheshire mates.
The roughest pub & the roughest girls 🤣 the fact she’s almost proud of how unclassy she is on stories & getting Ashley involved to show her up even more. Embarassing

The roughest pub & the roughest girls 🤣 the fact she’s almost proud of how unclassy she is on stories & getting Ashley involved to show her up even more. Embarassing
Her voice grates on me on the podcast, she sounds really manly and rough. But she’s really got her guard down on her story today 🤣

Reactions: 5