laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is vile, as are the girls fawning all over them on the podcast insta page. Reading through the responses girls are sending in describing when a guy has given them the ick. Examples - The guy having a blackhead (obviously not ideal but we’re all humans and we all get spots!); wearing sunglasses; lighting a candle & running a bath; stalling a car; not being able to grow a beard; driving a manual car; having small feet. Like why the duck are you all so judgy 🤷‍♀️ And they think it makes them look cool to say all this tit. If any of my friends said anything superficial like that about a guy I’d pull them up on it and tell them to stop being a dick
And these will all be the girls talking about how ‘all men are dicks’ or whatever. I’m sure my lovely, kind, thoughtful, faithful husband would do lots of things that would put them off but his character and morals and the way he treats me and the kids are infinitely more important. It just seems so messed up what the priorities are in the lives of these people.

See also; taking Thea to Dubai for her birthday. Who is that for, really? I’m pretty sure she would prefer soft play and a cake with all her little mates. But that isn’t Insta-worthy enough is it? Can’t take pictures of yourself in a bikini at a Wacky Warehouse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Notice how only Ashleigh shared a school photo of herself, perhaps Lauren is nipped, tucked and absolutely does give a duck 🤨 everything they do and say is just another contradiction… bore off! 👋🏻

How big are her lips on todays stories?! She can’t talk properly - they’re affecting her speech

Reactions: 2
Did anybody see the drunken stories she posted the other night which were quickly deleted (probably because the mask briefly slipped and it just showed she is a scally from bacup, not a millionaire from Hale...)? Looked like there might be a new man on the scene too.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I felt proper embarrassed for Lauren on today’s podcast. They read out peoples “icks” and Lauren is/does every single one.

Reactions: 1
Honestly didn’t think she could sink any lower but some nice casual sexual assault on her latest story has just sent me over the edge. Stuff like that isn’t acceptable whether it is a man or a woman. Eurgh.

Did anybody see the drunken stories she posted the other night which were quickly deleted (probably because the mask briefly slipped and it just showed she is a scally from bacup, not a millionaire from Hale...)? Looked like there might be a new man on the scene too.
Scally from Bacup 😂😂😂

Didn't see the story but the ones I have seen in Dubai are just so trashy. Not taken Thea I see, so she is definitely yatching! Must be lucrative as for all the labels she is showing off as well as her boobs and arse. Definitely a scally from Bacup

Can’t deal with her stories clickbaiting with sam. I would be so pissed off if I was Olivia watching her be all over him & buzzing when he has to defend there’s nothing between him & Lauren 🤢

… but that she tried to snog him

• Heart
Can’t deal with her stories clickbaiting with sam. I would be so pissed off if I was Olivia watching her be all over him & buzzing when he has to defend there’s nothing between him & Lauren 🤢

… but that she tried to snog him
Urgh same. Like girl…if people are getting you confused with his girlfriend you need to back the duck off and step away. Jeeez it’s so cringe. She’s so desperate for attention

It's clear she's got a thing for him. She goes above n beyond to make it look like somethings going on with them. A true mean girl

She honestly looks awful - she has that 45 year old Desperate Housewife look about her, FAR too much filler & Botox and whatever else ! Instead of looking like a fresh young woman she is really ageing herself

She honestly looks awful - she has that 45 year old Desperate Housewife look about her, FAR too much filler & Botox and whatever else ! Instead of looking like a fresh young woman she is really ageing herself
Exactly my thoughts too. She looks so old! She’s completely ruined herself imo. I used to think she was so gorgeous (in looks, not personality) but now she looks like a 45 year old trying to look like someone in their 20’s. So tragic. All those fillers make her face look chubby. I don’t understand why you’d want to make your face so puffy

Last edited:
Nip tuck and definitely gives a flying duck given she’s used FaceApp to literally give herself a new face for insta. She’s done it so badly that there is a pretend eye in the glasses. How can you care so much to change all your face but not zoom in and clock the massive random eye 😂

Attachments

• Haha