laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai is sooo expensive, I don’t understand how she can afford to go there twice in as many weeks, plus taking her daughter and mum along for the second trip 🤔
Note to self - must start doing lip blush to afford that lifestyle!!

Reactions: 3
Dubai is sooo expensive, I don’t understand how she can afford to go there twice in as many weeks, plus taking her daughter and mum along for the second trip 🤔
Note to self - must start doing lip blush to afford that lifestyle!!
The fact she’s gone to dubai 3 times this year just baffles me. Can she not go somewhere else 😂

The fact she’s gone to dubai 3 times this year just baffles me. Can she not go somewhere else 😂
Is she doing the ‘yacht girl’ thing and just keeping it quiet on Insta? Bringing her mum and Thea to make it look like an innocent holiday. That what I’m assuming anyway

Reactions: 1
I’m assuming she has something dodgy going on in London - second time she has been recently and isn’t showing who she is with this time. Caption on her latest grid post too is ‘baby’. Wonder if she is hinting she has a sugar daddy who is paying for her company for the weekend.

Reactions: 5
100% dodgy dealings of how she funds her lifestyle, probably also doesn’t put her appointments through the books properly so less tax and all that 😂

Reactions: 2
E67C517F-2870-4464-8EB9-333CD389B681.png

I’ve admittedly had a couple of drinks at my Christmas party so my brain isn’t working as well 😂…..but is this Rick? So are they back together or is she just reposting his photo? Or is it someone completely different? Not sure what she’s showing here!

View attachment 937301
I’ve admittedly had a couple of drinks at my Christmas party so my brain isn’t working as well 😂…..but is this Rick? So are they back together or is she just reposting his photo? Or is it someone completely different? Not sure what she’s showing here!

Equally as Confused. Rick already has a T on his head so it would be weird to get another T. Who knows 🤣 I think maybe Chris

View attachment 937301
ricks been with someone called Gabrielle grace for two years so it’s not him…

There’s genuinely no hate in this comment but why does her 4 year old still have a dummy?
I’m a bit shocked by that too, I always used to be quite impressed with Thea’s speech when she was younger and how well Lauren used to deal with typical toddler tantrums etc, I know we’ve also seen some questionable parenting decisions since then 😬 It’s obviously up to the parent but it can lead to dental & speech issues the longer children still have one.

ooo never knew this do you know anymore?
Looking at her insta she looks the same as any other girl with lots of fillers and Botox.
2341DFB1-DD83-46AB-97A9-370C17942251.jpeg

If I didn’t know who’s Instagram I was looking at I would’ve thought this was Lauren :ROFLMAO:

I really don’t think she was away in a hotel with her mum like she said she was. She was trying way too hard to avoid showing the other person’s plate/the other side of the table etc. She posted a photo of her mum at a restaurant in response to people asking who she was with but that photo literally could’ve been taken anywhere

Reactions: 4
Is anybody following NTNGAF? I’m intrigued what she has had done but it is private now and I don’t want to give them another follower 🤣

Is anybody following NTNGAF? I’m intrigued what she has had done but it is private now and I don’t want to give them another follower 🤣
Blepharoplasty.

B5401A17-5F78-41A6-97E2-6AC1112B958C.jpeg
A9C1FEA3-EC80-475E-84E6-881F24B4081E.jpeg

she was talking about how diff the filter was making her look, I think she still looks nice without it.

Thanks! I thought I remembered them talking about that on one of their podcasts and then saying they would never have it done…although thinking about it that might have been Ashley

I swear her lip fillers are making her talk with a lisp?! Or has she always had that? They look ridiculous.

imo she definitely didn’t need a blepharoplasty. I just find it all so icky and vain. I have a child and could never imagine spending money on something as unnecessary as that particularly with the added risks of general anaesthetic. I know the risks are so low but there would always be that doubt in the back of my mind that something could go wrong and my child could be left without a mother just because I was vain and wanted unnecessary cosmetic surgery

Reactions: 4
I swear her lip fillers are making her talk with a lisp?! Or has she always had that? They look ridiculous.
I’m pretty sure she had a slight one when she was younger but the lips and veneers definitely can’t have helped.

Reactions: 2