laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe how much she’s changed from the photos posted on here! Even her wedding video looks nothing like her now!
I need to witness her talking because I can’t visualise her voice with her face 🤣

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe how much she’s changed from the photos posted on here! Even her wedding video looks nothing like her now!
I need to witness her talking because I can’t visualise her voice with her face 🤣
Wait for her drunken days/nights out on her stories 🤣

Why is she living with her mum when she is a boss babe smashing life and working all the hours God sends making a fortune!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂
would still love to know what happened to her house and why she’s living with her mum
She clearly couldn’t afford it & being single doesn’t want to be on her own!! Doesn’t look like she can tag onto Ashley’s Dr Frati little jobs now either since that scene has gone quiet

God in her latest picture you really see how bad her lips and teeth are - she is seriously ruining her face

I think Lauren is shagging someone else’s man, in addition to someone else - and living up to the NGAF strap line. No idea about the police thing, but the girl who shared it is local to Lauren.
They opened today’s podcast with the fact Lauren had been having sex

I’m really enjoying Lauren on the podcast and she comes across well. I do feel like Ashley is blatantly using Lauren for content though, so that she doesn’t have to reveal much about herself. We’ve heard so many stories about lauren now and barely anything about Ashley.

Reactions: 7
I find it interesting Lauren never mentions her nose job when Ashley had posted the before pictures on her story a couple of years ago. Sure it’s been posted in here aswell when she had black hair

Oh wait found before and after :)
Oh wow - the before pic!!!

I honestly can’t get over her lips lately - they look deformed, hope she gets that filler removed.