Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he actually working any more? Surely royalties from repeats won't bring that much in in future.

Reactions: 5
I think his tweets are offensive BUT I don’t recall him being so outspoken before. Just in the last year or two which makes me suspect some kind of MH issue. That said….I think he’s always been pretty arrogant.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I gather it was a difficult marriage and an even worse split to the point he almost lost what custody he had. It does explain a fair bit about some of his adversarial behaviour towards the normal rules of society, i mean the family court is private for a reason, but things people don’t want revealing are often dragged out and who knows what was said (that’s their business)
but I wonder if that combative nature also caused the split.
The earlier suggestion of a coke habit rang true. He seems extremely agitated and like he’s getting off on the attention/conflict. Like he’s acting out or something.

Reactions: 7
He’s admitted that when arguing with Billie, he used to shout CUT! at her. What a bellend! It must kill him that she’s moved on - in her career, financially, personally.

I’ve no idea what’s left for him other than to try and be controversial for attention and work, like Katie Hopkins was. As soon as he’s off Twitter for good, the better.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think his tweets are offensive BUT I don’t recall him being so outspoken before. Just in the last year or two which makes me suspect some kind of MH issue. That said….I think he’s always been pretty arrogant.
That’s a difficult one for me. On the one hand if he is mentally unwell then I can’t imagine him seeking help because I don’t think he’d think he was (if that makes sense). But on the other hand, I think mental health gets blamed for a lot of things and some people do use it as an excuse.

I have mental health issues, I’ve lost both my parents, I’ve been an addict and I’ve had a messy break up previously….but I’ve never once behaved even a fraction of the way he has. I think he’s just an arrogant, narcissistic prick who is goes by the “there’s no such thing as bad publicity” mantra

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And Billie is okay with that????!
Unlikely, and their children are probably not OK with it either.

And considering one is nearly 13 (I checked the ages on line) and can make up his own mind without Loser's permission and the other is too young for the vax, he is just chatting tit.

20210828_020830.jpg

For those on the Jack Monroe threads, this Tweeter is known as Trifle Defender (it's a long story).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The idiot wants some attention.

• Haha
He tweeted the other day about how he’s never worn a mask before. The replies are full of pictures of him wearing masks😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He tweeted the other day about how he’s never worn a mask before. The replies are full of pictures of him wearing masks😭😭
He is just a massive attention seeker! He's just a comedy act now. What a div and how embarrassing for his children.

Reactions: 9
Rumour has it that Mr anti-vax is actually double jabbed and wears a mask regularly, but can't admit it because the Reclaim Party is all he has left.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He really is a total knob. However I think his recent even more extreme knobiness (have I just invented a word?) is either drug or mental health issue fuelled: possibly both. Because why else would someone destroy their career, embarrass and possibly alienate their family and make themselves a figure of ridicule for absolutely zero benefit to themselves? That said I have no sympathy for him. Not everyone with mental health issues was a nice person in the first place and all evidence suggests Fox has always been an arrogant, unpleasant git.

Reactions: 10
He really is a total knob. However I think his recent even more extreme knobiness (have I just invented a word?) is either drug or mental health issue fuelled: possibly both. Because why else would someone destroy their career, embarrass and possibly alienate their family and make themselves a figure of ridicule for absolutely zero benefit to themselves? That said I have no sympathy for him. Not everyone with mental health issues was a nice person in the first place and all evidence suggests Fox has always been an arrogant, unpleasant git.
His career wasn't really going anywhere. Once Lewis was done, he really wasn't offered anything else as his range as an actor isn't exactly wide. I do wonder that it was jealousy over lack of career compared to Billie Piper is why the marriage broke up.

Slagging off the status of someone else's career? What about your own, pal? Harwood rightly came back with evidence going against what Lozza had tweeted.

I'm all for different political parties coming to the scene but he just seems like an idiot, no chance I would support him.

Reactions: 1
Completely agree - and not everyone who displays dickish, unpredictable, selfish behaviours is drug fuelled or has a mental health issue. Some are just plain old arseholes

Reactions: 12
I agree he is most likely fully vaccinated and wears a mask (at least when he thinks he won't be seen.) While I am very much in favour of vaccines I do acknowledge that many anti-vax/anti-mask people are genuinely scared and think they are in danger. He, however, isn't and is just exploiting the issue for attention - thus putting vulnerable people at greater risk

Reactions: 9
Completely agree - and not everyone who displays dickish, unpredictable, selfish behaviours is drug fuelled or has a mental health issue. Some are just plain old arseholes
Yes I suspect he is fuelled by jealousy and entitlement and the possible drug induced mental breakdown is a consequence. He is living proof that even if you come from a famous acting family, have tons of connections and went to Harrow, it will only get you a leg up you don't deserve, but won't keep you there if you are tit/unreliable/a twit. He can't quite believe Billie Piper divorced him and had a better career and life after they split and that no one wanted to listen to his tit 'music'.