Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably a load of BS. Maybe she had been the scammer and was found out? Funny how it coincided with her return to London!

Reactions: 4
I've been following her for SO many years now and I still don't understand what she does and it irritates me lol

Her latest video when she surprised her Dad by coming home from Dubai.... SUCH an anti climax. Her Dad barely reacted! Shock perhaps, but she really built it up to be something amazing in the vlog and i was so disappointed!

That video thumbnail is click bait - this was not his actual reaction!

Same for me though, I surprised my (British) Mum by flying from Australia for Christmas one year and it was such an anti climax 🙈 Won't be doing surprises again! 🤣🤣

Attachments

In her bio she claims 'Forbes Magazine’s Number 1 Trusted Business Coach in 2021' yet when I look it up I found that wasn't quite the case. It sounds like she won some prestigious award but really it's just this tiny article by a Forbes contributor about coaches, in which Lauren happens to be the first one listed. There's just a tiny bio about her, mostly using Lauren's own words, and it doesn't even use the word 'trusted'. She's queen of over-inflating her worth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
In her bio she claims 'Forbes Magazine’s Number 1 Trusted Business Coach in 2021' yet when I look it up I found that wasn't quite the case. It sounds like she won some prestigious award but really it's just this tiny article about coaches, in which Lauren happens to be the first one listed. She's queen of over-inflating her worth.
My fave thing is that she still bangs on about her being a slave to the corporate world when in reality she did a few months work experience at an office in London when she was 18 lulz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My fave thing is that she still bangs on about her being a slave to the corporate world when in reality she did a few months work experience at an office in London when she was 18 lulz
as another post said further up - she is the queen of dropping-out. She did a few months work on a school-leavers programme (aged 18) in a corporate job. She did a few months of a business degree at university. She was fitness influencer for a year at the most. She was a bikini competitor once, and she didn’t place.

Honestly I don’t have a problem at ALL with people dropping out of stuff. You only get one life after all. But I do have a problem with her constant bullshit and her deceitful behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Her cousin Christian used to feature a lot on her stories and he 'worked' for her company for a while. She never mentions him now and he doesnt work for her. I really want to know what happened there.

Her cousin Christian used to feature a lot on her stories and he 'worked' for her company for a while. She never mentions him now and he doesnt work for her. I really want to know what happened there.
Hey yeah!!! He probably got annoyed by her, easily done I imagine.

Reactions: 3
All of the accolades Lauren Tickner claims to have for entrepreneurship etc with Forbes and so on, are all just PR pieces on the blog-sections of those websites. They absolutely are not objective or independent assessments by experts of her actual credentials or work, but just crappy listicles put together by random 'journalists'. Total bullshit, basically.

Also it's interesting that throughout September the Impact School Trust Pilot page has had a flurry of 5* reviews from people who have never reviewed anything else before. Lauren quite likely asked some shills to post positive comments to try and burry the negative review on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's the cringey emails and scammy posts and stories for me. I've followed Lauren since her uni days and her change has been... Woah. All she cares about these days is money and making other people feel beneath her. I can't imagine she has a lot of real life friends and her lifestyle seems very smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 7
Omg I'm sure when they converted Parliament buildings into one of the best quality hotels in county Hall, London, they didn't quite expect that's calibre of guests.... trashy instagrammers filming in the reception "omg look at this, omg selfie spot here" Etc 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Well that whole video was an ad for the hotel which she failed to declare.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Who are the three people who voted to say they would consider how Impact School? Was Lauren herself one of them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1