Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always been completely obsessed with money - ever since she was a student and was making wild money from collabs. I’ve never been able to quite figure out what’s she selling these days apart from ‘side hustle’ dreams of trading and MLM possibly?

She was universally hated at work by the affiliate and influencer managers - ideas and fees well above her station (were talking a good 4/5 years ago) but a bit of me thinks fair play as she’s obviously still giving it a good go!
Did you work with her?

Did you work with her?
She was a micro influencer (one of many) who did a few events with the company I work for. My job doesn’t touch influencers (thank god!) but my friend worked with her in an Influencer and Affiliate capacity (hence the screen shot of her bank balance). We’ve since ditched this form of marketing as you just don’t get the return and people like LT are just arses...

She had the reputation of being difficult, unpleasant, egotistical and dim.

Reactions: 3
!! This

Yeah sounds weird but everything she talks about is totally in the abstract, like 'bringing in more clients' 'my USP' etc, like what actual PHYSICAL thing are her clients getting?!!? It makes no sense and I don't understand how she's making the money

!! This

Yeah sounds weird but everything she talks about is totally in the abstract, like 'bringing in more clients' 'my USP' etc, like what actual PHYSICAL thing are her clients getting?!!? It makes no sense and I don't understand how she's making the money
So she’s a millionaire according to this post. How?? What does she actually do to make this much money?? I’m baffled.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Anyone remember when she used to shrill that she was a primary carer for her brother with epilepsy? Those were the days.
It seemed like her becoming this persona happened at the time her parents went through a divorce so maybe she came into money from that

Reactions: 2
The people who work for her aren't being paid anything. I know someone who did, and apparently her team are all doing it for free for "experience". So she's simultaneously telling her followers to value their time and efforts extremely highly, whilst expecting her team to work for free.

She's basically selling business advice without ever having run any other business. It's essentially rehashed and totally unoriginal motivational speaking from what I can tell. I suspect the numbers and amounts she's claiming to earn are all totally bullshit too.

The 'FORBES TOP TEN ENTREPRENEUR' type awards she claims to have aren't ever true, either. If you look at those articles where she's mentioned, all of them are paid for blog-style content from PR agencies, rather than objective assessments from Forbes or whomever else.

Reactions: 9
The people who work for her aren't being paid anything. I know someone who did, and apparently her team are all doing it for free for "experience". So she's simultaneously telling her followers to value their time and efforts extremely highly, whilst expecting her team to work for free.
any more tea from the person who used to ‘work’ for her?

No. They were under the impression that she was an amazing business person, totally bought into her whole persona etc etc and so was happy to "work" for her for free.

• Wow
  • Sad
I followed Lauren a long time ago but she gets annoying quickly! Does anyone remember when she tried to release leggings and failed miserably? 🤣

On Xmas she posted how one of her 'team' was working on Xmas day and she was like 'YES. never. stop.'...

'Hustle' Instagram culture is so annoying and also unhealthy! Tell them to take a day off on Christmas ffs...

I honestly don’t get it. The way she talks is like a MLM or pyramid scheme? It’s all jargon. My partner owns and runs his own business and he doesn’t talk like that 😅 It’s so cringey!

Reactions: 7
I followed Lauren a long time ago but she gets annoying quickly! Does anyone remember when she tried to release leggings and failed miserably? 🤣
I remember this! She lost a lot of money from what I can recall.

I honestly don’t get it. The way she talks is like a MLM or pyramid scheme? It’s all jargon. My partner owns and runs his own business and he doesn’t talk like that 😅 It’s so cringey!
I still don’t know what she actually does to make money.

Last edited:
It's hard to find any non biased information on what she does. Marketing genius, calm down. Doesn't explain anything

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 11.52.05.png

• Haha
i went to the same school as her and recognise the names of a couple people in screenshots in the testimonial section of her impact school website... suppose they could be genuine customers but she most likely asked a couple friends to do fake reviews lets be real :rolleyes: wouldn't be surprised if the whole scale of her business and the 7 figure thing is complete smoke and mirrors - all feels really pyramid scheme to me

Reactions: 6
i went to the same school as her and recognise the names of a couple people in screenshots in the testimonial section of her impact school website... suppose they could be genuine customers but she most likely asked a couple friends to do fake reviews lets be real :rolleyes: wouldn't be surprised if the whole scale of her business and the 7 figure thing is complete smoke and mirrors - all feels really pyramid scheme to me
Does she even have any friends?

Reactions: 2
*Fitness influencer turned entrepreneur
*Moved to Dubai which seems a bit random to say the least
*i used to watch her when she was posting fitness stuff but has now pivoted
*seen her mentioned in other threads

Genuinely interested to see people’s opinions here!!

Anyone watch?
I think she moved to Dubai because she doesn't have to pay income or corporate tax there. I wonder how long she plans on staying there. Is she just living in hotels?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
If you search on twitter, you can see screenshots of her requesting places to stay in Dubai on a Facebook group, where she specifies that they absolutely can't be anywhere near a mosque. Very odd (and racist) to make such a request...even more so given the country! Here's the link.

• Wow