Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how any of her 'students' can listen to her for more than 30 seconds, she is just too annoying!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I don't know how any of her 'students' can listen to her for more than 30 seconds, she is just too annoying!
i know! also what she says has no substance, e.g. 'one simple TRICK, your business needs to have a NICHE'... like duh? none of it seems to be very knowledgable or well-informed
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I don't know how any of her 'students' can listen to her for more than 30 seconds, she is just too annoying!
What exactly are her students learning from her, when it’s very unclear what she actually does to make her ‘seven figure salary’

It’s all so strange
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I honestly cannot figure out what she does to make the money she claims she does. It’s all so vague
I had the misfortune of being dumb few years ago and buying one of her severely overpriced INFLUENCER courses. Lots of generic tit.

She essentially coaches coaches to coach people to be coaches... Or at least how to charge people for "high ticket items" even if said items have little qualifications or backing.

I understand business is to make money but good copy with poor skills makes me plain sad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
her attitude is also very overly controlling - she shares her diary sometimes where she logs her weight / macros / sleep every morning, it just feels very OTT.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
her attitude is also very overly controlling - she shares her diary sometimes where she logs her weight / macros / sleep every morning, it just feels very OTT.
She doesn’t appear to have much else going on in her life. She doesn’t come across as having any real friends or close relationships.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Honestly why does she just feel like a living breathing MLM scheme?
Because I think she is.

Hi everyone. First of all, I’d like to apologise. To myself and everyone here for being a complete moron. I did fall for her program of hers. I’ll explain why in further comments but I need to get this off my chest. She is a terrible person. Whoever said she only cares about making money, you couldn’t be more right. That’s all she talked about. “Haha lol just scale your business. Just do it”. I came out of university (graduated not dropped out) but had trouble finding work. My mother was angry at me for not going for a job she wanted me to go for and I had trouble finding any work really so I thought it would better to own a business. I should mention that I was getting into fitness. I kept seeing Lauren’s ads and I was kind of desperate being unemployed. Had a few other crappy things going on in my life. I had people suggest I be a fitness trainer so I had something to work with. I watched her videos that the course provided and made notes. I don’t feel like I’ve learned anything. Over the next few months she kept asking me “Don’t you want to get your business started?” But I knew I let my mother’s bullying and my impatience force my hand too soon. I’m not yet ready to call myself a fitness professional. But Lauren kept asking me and I just don’t feel like I know enough about fitness, not to mention I’m still quite new to it, despite having made a bit of progress at the gym. The more Lauren asked me, the more useless I felt. Eventually she let slip that although she started out as an online trainer, she never even trained people in a gym. She’s not even bloody certified! I spoke to a professional about her. You have to be certified because if someone uses gym equipment on your instruction, it doesn’t matter if you’re training them in person or online. If something happens to them, you’re liable. Even then, I was still too proud to admit I was scammed so I thought I’d just try and learn more about fitness through books. She asks me again and she used a phrase that gave the whole game away. “Ready to invest?” I lost my tit. I’d told her my situation. Everything. I’m black guy by the way. I mention this because like so many other influencers and corporations, she made such a fuss about how she’s for Black Lives Matter. But she doesn’t give a damn. It’s the classic “But I’m friends with a black guy” excuse. Anyway. She wanted more money even though I already gave her a good chunk. I’d say that was the first time I wished something terrible to happen to someone I regarded as respectable. Lauren Tickner is a scammer and a fake. She is a terrible person who is more than happy to virtue signal if it will fatten her pocket. If anyone does business ads on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube, be skeptical as hell! And avoid that witch!

Sorry if that didn’t quite answer your question. I thought I was writing my own post but I accidentally lengthened my reply to you

Because I think she is.

Hi everyone. First of all, I’d like to apologise. To myself and everyone here for being a complete moron. I did fall for her program of hers. I’ll explain why in further comments but I need to get this off my chest. She is a terrible person. Whoever said she only cares about making money, you couldn’t be more right. That’s all she talked about. “Haha lol just scale your business. Just do it”. I came out of university (graduated not dropped out) but had trouble finding work. My mother was angry at me for not going for a job she wanted me to go for and I had trouble finding any work really so I thought it would better to own a business. I should mention that I was getting into fitness. I kept seeing Lauren’s ads and I was kind of desperate being unemployed. Had a few other crappy things going on in my life. I had people suggest I be a fitness trainer so I had something to work with. I watched her videos that the course provided and made notes. I don’t feel like I’ve learned anything. Over the next few months she kept asking me “Don’t you want to get your business started?” But I knew I let my mother’s bullying and my impatience force my hand too soon. I’m not yet ready to call myself a fitness professional. But Lauren kept asking me and I just don’t feel like I know enough about fitness, not to mention I’m still quite new to it, despite having made a bit of progress at the gym. The more Lauren asked me, the more useless I felt. Eventually she let slip that although she started out as an online trainer, she never even trained people in a gym. She’s not even bloody certified! I spoke to a professional about her. You have to be certified because if someone uses gym equipment on your instruction, it doesn’t matter if you’re training them in person or online. If something happens to them, you’re liable. Even then, I was still too proud to admit I was scammed so I thought I’d just try and learn more about fitness through books. She asks me again and she used a phrase that gave the whole game away. “Ready to invest?” I lost my tit. I’d told her my situation. Everything. I’m black guy by the way. I mention this because like so many other influencers and corporations, she made such a fuss about how she’s for Black Lives Matter. But she doesn’t give a damn. It’s the classic “But I’m friends with a black guy” excuse. Anyway. She wanted more money even though I already gave her a good chunk. I’d say that was the first time I wished something terrible to happen to someone I regarded as respectable. Lauren Tickner is a scammer and a fake. She is a terrible person who is more than happy to virtue signal if it will fatten her pocket. If anyone does business ads on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube, be skeptical as hell! And avoid that witch!

Sorry if that didn’t quite answer your question. I thought I was writing my own post but I accidentally lengthened my reply to you
I can’t stress enough. I’m sorry for being so stupid. I was desperate. My mother was on my case and I had some other things that weren’t going so well. Desperation makes some people do some stupid things. That’s all I can say. I’m just glad I didn’t fall for more of it. Also I’m having a hard time forgiving myself so I’m hoping some will forgive me. I honestly feel like a waste of Oxygen at this point.

Because I think she is.

Hi everyone. First of all, I’d like to apologise. To myself and everyone here for being a complete moron. I did fall for her program of hers. I’ll explain why in further comments but I need to get this off my chest. She is a terrible person. Whoever said she only cares about making money, you couldn’t be more right. That’s all she talked about. “Haha lol just scale your business. Just do it”. I came out of university (graduated not dropped out) but had trouble finding work. My mother was angry at me for not going for a job she wanted me to go for and I had trouble finding any work really so I thought it would better to own a business. I should mention that I was getting into fitness. I kept seeing Lauren’s ads and I was kind of desperate being unemployed. Had a few other crappy things going on in my life. I had people suggest I be a fitness trainer so I had something to work with. I watched her videos that the course provided and made notes. I don’t feel like I’ve learned anything. Over the next few months she kept asking me “Don’t you want to get your business started?” But I knew I let my mother’s bullying and my impatience force my hand too soon. I’m not yet ready to call myself a fitness professional. But Lauren kept asking me and I just don’t feel like I know enough about fitness, not to mention I’m still quite new to it, despite having made a bit of progress at the gym. The more Lauren asked me, the more useless I felt. Eventually she let slip that although she started out as an online trainer, she never even trained people in a gym. She’s not even bloody certified! I spoke to a professional about her. You have to be certified because if someone uses gym equipment on your instruction, it doesn’t matter if you’re training them in person or online. If something happens to them, you’re liable. Even then, I was still too proud to admit I was scammed so I thought I’d just try and learn more about fitness through books. She asks me again and she used a phrase that gave the whole game away. “Ready to invest?” I lost my tit. I’d told her my situation. Everything. I’m black guy by the way. I mention this because like so many other influencers and corporations, she made such a fuss about how she’s for Black Lives Matter. But she doesn’t give a damn. It’s the classic “But I’m friends with a black guy” excuse. Anyway. She wanted more money even though I already gave her a good chunk. I’d say that was the first time I wished something terrible to happen to someone I regarded as respectable. Lauren Tickner is a scammer and a fake. She is a terrible person who is more than happy to virtue signal if it will fatten her pocket. If anyone does business ads on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube, be skeptical as hell! And avoid that witch!

Sorry if that didn’t quite answer your question. I thought I was writing my own post but I accidentally lengthened my reply to you
I can’t stress enough. I’m sorry for being so stupid. I was desperate. My mother was on my case and I had some other things that weren’t going so well. Desperation makes some people do some stupid things. That’s all I can say. I’m just glad I didn’t fall for more of it. Also I’m having a hard time forgiving myself so I’m hoping some will forgive me. I honestly feel like a waste of Oxygen at this point.

She is possibly the worst person on the internet. Her companies house accounts prove she isn’t a millionaire. Millionaire at 23 my a. An absolute fraud. https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/11505113/filing-history
Thank you. She’s also a scammer

She doesn’t appear to have much else going on in her life. She doesn’t come across as having any real friends or close relationships.
Considering she kept saying that people struggling through the pandemic was their own fault, I’m not surprised

What exactly are her students learning from her, when it’s very unclear what she actually does to make her ‘seven figure salary’

It’s all so strange
Nothing. I can testify. I took notes and saved them. I don’t feel like I have anything useful

Oh my god the caption on that picture 😒 she is insufferable!
Yup. She’s gone cliche influencer. Pretending to be deep.

I had the misfortune of being dumb few years ago and buying one of her severely overpriced INFLUENCER courses. Lots of generic tit.

She essentially coaches coaches to coach people to be coaches... Or at least how to charge people for "high ticket items" even if said items have little qualifications or backing.

I understand business is to make money but good copy with poor skills makes me plain sad.
Can we form a support group? Also sorry

She’s registered her company in Dubai so the information on her earnings will be there not on her UK companies house listing.
I don’t think you can see her accounts publicly on the Dubai listing either
She’s bragging about tax avoidance on YouTube. That’s why she’s in Dubai
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 2
The people who work for her aren't being paid anything. I know someone who did, and apparently her team are all doing it for free for "experience". So she's simultaneously telling her followers to value their time and efforts extremely highly, whilst expecting her team to work for free.

She's basically selling business advice without ever having run any other business. It's essentially rehashed and totally unoriginal motivational speaking from what I can tell. I suspect the numbers and amounts she's claiming to earn are all totally bull too.

The 'FORBES TOP TEN ENTREPRENEUR' type awards she claims to have aren't ever true, either. If you look at those articles where she's mentioned, all of them are paid for blog-style content from PR agencies, rather than objective assessments from Forbes or whomever else.
Right on all counts. I had to learn the hard way. She started off as a personal trainer and wasn’t even certified. She likely hasn’t hurt people just financially, but physically as well.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It really really irritates me how she walks around in Dubai in a sports bra. I used to live over in Abu Dhabi and you are supposed to cover your shoulders etc as it is an Islamic country at the end of the day. If she is walking to go train there where a T-shirt over the top.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
It really really irritates me how she walks around in Dubai in a sports bra. I used to live over in Abu Dhabi and you are supposed to cover your shoulders etc as it is an Islamic country at the end of the day. If she is walking to go train there where a T-shirt over the top.
Lauren has no real respect for anyone. Not her clients. Not the people she wrote posts about for BLM. What makes you think she’s going to respect another culture? Also please read my post about her. Please.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
This woman baffles me. It's all hot air, surely. It's a shame that other people I have respected in the past associate with her too, as I now don't know what to think!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
This woman baffles me. It's all hot air, surely. It's a shame that other people I have respected in the past associate with her too, as I now don't know what to think!
It is hot air. Trust in yourself. A lot of people are either overvaluing their information or are straight up charlatans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2