Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone asking earlier in the thread about what happened to her cousin who was for a little while travelling with Lauren and supposedly working for her, but has since disappeared. I couldn't find him online anywhere. I did however find her mum's Facebook page which is almost entirely lovely and committed posts about Lauren's disabled brother, and basically nothing about Lauren whatsoever. Perhaps an indication of where Lauren's apparent need for attention and praise comes from, and maybe even where her motivation to make herself seem extraordinary and noteworthy comes from too.

Reactions: 1
I saw someone asking earlier in the thread about what happened to her cousin who was for a little while travelling with Lauren and supposedly working for her, but has since disappeared. I couldn't find him online anywhere. I did however find her mum's Facebook page which is almost entirely lovely and committed posts about Lauren's disabled brother, and basically nothing about Lauren whatsoever. Perhaps an indication of where Lauren's apparent need for attention and praise comes from, and maybe even where her motivation to make herself seem extraordinary and noteworthy comes from too.
She has said in the past that she didn’t have a great relationship with her mum, especially after her parents separated. She lived with her dad. I was under the impression that her brother lived with her dad full time. She has also said in the past that her brothers disability has motivated her to do something extraordinary with her life.

Reactions: 2
She has said in the past that she didn’t have a great relationship with her mum, especially after her parents separated. She lived with her dad. I was under the impression that her brother lived with her dad full time. She has also said in the past that her brothers disability has motivated her to do something extraordinary with her life.
I think Lauren's idea of doing something extraordinary with her life must just be to make lots of money, which isn't even extraordinary.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Lauren is living in England permanently now? I thought she was just visiting from Dubai but it's been a couple of months now....?
Bet she bought a place and is going to be real estate "mogul" now. She just had to post about how much stuff she's bought this week because she's so ~wealthy~ 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Honestly I DONT GET IT. How does she get all of these free hotels and dining experiences when her YT videos get no views?

Reactions: 5
Same. It’s utterly baffling. Something just doesn’t add up here.
Her video views are bottom of the barrel but she still talks herself up like she's the bees knees. I watch just because they're funny to me, same reason I follow, and remain on her spammy cringetastic email list. Even though it makes my blood boil, it's too comical to me to just unsubscribe

Reactions: 6
Her video views are bottom of the barrel but she still talks herself up like she's the bees knees. I watch just because they're funny to me, same reason I follow, and remain on her spammy cringetastic email list. Even though it makes my blood boil, it's too comical to me to just unsubscribe
Haha Im the exact same. Maybe all of her views and followers are all for this too 😂

I really can’t comprehend how she has fans?? She’s no anything special and I can’t deal with her constant showing off
Her sense in fashion is tit and quite frankly the way she uses social media drives me up the wall. For a business woman she really has no idea what she’s doing on it.

Reactions: 7
Her accounts have been updated

700k cash in bank
580 liabilities though what the duck

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Her claim of being a millionaire are a bit inflated then 🤣

And why does she pronounce 'route' as if she's American?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't get it, who does she owe so much money to?

She isn't selling any physical products I don't think, so its not inventory.

She has zero according to companies house

Why would she need any staff, she doesn't do anything
Nothing about her and her business makes sense. Her Instagram story about her new place coming with toilet paper and shampoo is so cringe, especially her weird snicker at the end.