Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LLL111

!! This

Yeah sounds weird but everything she talks about is totally in the abstract, like 'bringing in more clients' 'my USP' etc, like what actual PHYSICAL thing are her clients getting?!!? It makes no sense and I don't understand how she's making the money

Reactions: 3

Shaunaftw

Oh so now she admits she was starving herself and wasn’t having periods. These people are ridiculous, she was showing off all that meal prep and doing that to herself whilst being super toxic and showing off her abs and in the gym.

“work hard in the gym, work hard in business” shut up.

the way she did it was annoying too, like “you don’t do what I do so you don’t have the results I have”

now she’s found a man and kind of fell off and considering pregnancy.
Guy deserves a medal having to listen to her speaking all day 😂

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
The course she dropped everything and paid thousands to go to. And lookee here, she’s speaking so would assume she is being paid, both the other way round. Or she is being scammed!
---
While I’m here, does this photo look like she’s walked up to business from economy for a photo 😂😂

Reading the text-such BS. ‘I studied economics’ well if you count a couple of terms at Uni on a business studies course before dropping out (I saw you struggling to revise and stressing for those end of year exams and wouldn’t be surprised you were booted out). ‘I’ve worked in finance’ yes if you consider a couple of months work experience (can’t remember if it was before Uni or a 1st year placement) real work.
Such narcissism and deceit. Maybe she has a personality disorder!

Attachments

Last edited:
She has zero according to companies house

Why would she need any staff, she doesn't do anything
Nothing about her and her business makes sense. Her Instagram story about her new place coming with toilet paper and shampoo is so cringe, especially her weird snicker at the end.

It really really irritates me how she walks around in Dubai in a sports bra. I used to live over in Abu Dhabi and you are supposed to cover your shoulders etc as it is an Islamic country at the end of the day. If she is walking to go train there where a T-shirt over the top.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Her cousin Christian used to feature a lot on her stories and he 'worked' for her company for a while. She never mentions him now and he doesnt work for her. I really want to know what happened there.
Hey yeah!!! He probably got annoyed by her, easily done I imagine.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
It is very sad when you step back and look at it. Didn't she used to be quite close to her Dad? I'm sure he was in a lot of her videos back in the daty
I remember her dad and her brother being in her stories. She lived with her dad, as far as I recall. This is going back quite a few years ago when I used to follow her. She said she wasn't close to her mum.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Well, obviously! She’s preying on the weak and vulnerable few. What I don’t understand is how no legitimate person in business is not calling her out. She has zero experience bar running a course she invented to scale up a business without actually having scaled up or run a successful business!

Katika

Why do you think it’s a scam?
There’s so many of these ‘young entrepreneurs’ living their ‘best lives’ while running companies that you can never actually find out much about, reviews from people with no names, business very low down on google, accounts not adding up....it just doesn’t add up....

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
I think someone said ‘you could get sued for even sharing this video or advising people to do this’

I don’t know if anything else happened but looks like she got scared or embarrassed by her actual lack of knowledge about the corporate world

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Something about her never sits right with me. It seems like she's almost always with people she's meeting for the first time if that makes sense? She doesn't seem to have regular people in her life. The way she never shuts up I don't think she's a loner by choice 🤣
I don't really know a lot about Dubai and the culture there but it looks a lovely but expensive city!
She never appeared to have any real friends when she lived in the UK.

Reactions: 2

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
A lot of these coaches seem to sell to each other which I find so odd
yes the “richer” ones sell a dream to the up and coming ones.

make 5 figures a month. Make 6 figures a month.

“Join my mastermind only for those already making at least a million a year”

Yeah because such people are desperately scrolling Instagram looking to hear from you.

I feel like all these women are either funded by a man or eventually escape the industry by getting married and becoming #MummyGoals 😂

Reactions: 2