Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg her sales emails are ridiculous. She thinks she's so smart and crafty but they are just SO cringey. If you need additional content to laugh at just join the Impact School email list 😂

Reactions: 3

Runningtap

Did you work with her?
She was a micro influencer (one of many) who did a few events with the company I work for. My job doesn’t touch influencers (thank god!) but my friend worked with her in an Influencer and Affiliate capacity (hence the screen shot of her bank balance). We’ve since ditched this form of marketing as you just don’t get the return and people like LT are just arses...

She had the reputation of being difficult, unpleasant, egotistical and dim.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I think she owes £600k. Gone into liquidation.

Looks like she owes £130000 in rent and a load of cash to a company that deals in website flipping (whatever that means!).
---
Still posing her scamming videos on Twitter - made 5.5 million last year apparently!
I have been waiting for this. The whole online business coaching/MLM type companies are predatory and scammy.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Not surprised!

Is she back on Instagram?

she deactivated accounts after shegot called out for suggesting people who work for corporate companies should leave and take their contacts with them (which is often written in to contracts that you cannot do this!).
Radio silence on Instagram (impact_school) from June 2023 until she posted on 2nd Jan this year. Nothing since. She doesn’t have Imapct School in her personal bio anymore 🤨

• Haha

Shaunaftw

I followed Lauren a long time ago but she gets annoying quickly! Does anyone remember when she tried to release leggings and failed miserably? 🤣

Hurry guys, get in Impact School now before prices increase due to ~*demand~* and yet days ago you were making guarantees to coach people until they make their money back because there's no demand...

• Haha
Update: finally got a response by sending her a DM on Instagram. It wasn't even her because "Lauren's having issues with her mobile" lol. She always says how she runs her own socials? But she's been posting fine drinking mimosas and going on a hot air balloon in Spain... so I guess we wait and see
Disgusting, and confirms everything I've ever thought since she started this venture. I assure you there's so many people out there that have been victimized by Lauren and Impact School, it's no wonder she uses the same testimonials over and over and over again.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Her video views are bottom of the barrel but she still talks herself up like she's the bees knees. I watch just because they're funny to me, same reason I follow, and remain on her spammy cringetastic email list. Even though it makes my blood boil, it's too comical to me to just unsubscribe
Haha Im the exact same. Maybe all of her views and followers are all for this too 😂

WingingIt

haha the Forbes magazine isn't even real. She totally made that front cover herself. What a muppet. Look at the Forbes article too...it's written by a PR agency, not by Forbes. The delusion is quite sad really...I'd almost feel bad for her if she wasn't so blatantly ripping so many people off.

lilamay

VIP Member
She's getting worse by the day. Her content - and, it seems, her whole life purpose - is entirely focused on making money. But she really is living in a bubble of privilege, which she can't seem to see beyond, and I doubt her 'advice' will help most people.

Yesterday, on her instastories she said - 'Ask yourself - where you want to live? What's stopping you?! Stop making excuses!'
She really can't think of any reasons? 🤔

Well Lauren, most people can't afford to just pack up their bags and jet off to live in Dubai. Financial barriers are a real thing, although she's obviously never experienced one. Also, most people have commitments at home, be they family or work related, or they may have health problems or be caring for someone who does. These aren't 'excuses', and don't mean someone isn't 'trying hard enough'.

Unfortunately, our society isn't a meritocracy, especially under this Tory government. The way she talks is incredibly thoughtless and short-sighted, and just reeks of privilege.

Wonder is she still with that guy James that was riding off her coattails for so long.
Oh they split up a looong time ago.

Last edited:

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Hi Lauren,

It’s clear that you read this forum.
Yes it is concerning that those who have never run a successful business are running businesses telling others how to run their business. Because that’s exactly what you did right?
Strengthfeed was hardly a majorly successful business. The guys at shredded by science wrote a generic training plan and a how to track macros e book that they stuck your name on and your strengthfeed hashtag and charged £40. There was a strengthfeed face book group. And that’s it. You lost your gymshark sponsorship because you decided to make your own leggings but that didn’t go so well did it? Must really irk that the equally obnoxious Grace Beverley is doing so well.
You didn’t have a more successful business that your professors combined. Come off it! I expect you were making some money from IG and the ebooks. You dropped out because you couldn’t hack Uni. Like you couldn’t hack bikini, like you couldn’t hack powerlifting.
Just have some humility, speak truthfully and stop scamming the vulnerable.
You absolutely hit the nail on the head here, very well written.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Who are these random people she's on a boat with on her stories? There's something so dodgy and vague about her.

I hope she gets her karma! I was struggling pretty badly when I came across her page and then replied to a story for some info and that was the start of the aggressive DMs to get me into a course. I was going through a lot of personal issues and family problems at the time and wish i would have been thinking more clearly then. I kinda came to terms with the loss and blamed myself for it not working, but looking back now I can see it was a complete mess! Just a 1 dimensional script to hit the DMs and get people to pay up. Nothing to do with REAL coaching. Also nothing to do with personal training online, which I specifically was told the course would be perfect for. Decided that is bs and I,m not just going to roll over. I emailed them 5 times with no response, but I'm going to try getting my money back. I truly believe this is fraud and not a single promise that was made was kept. I felt soooo dumb for a few months now after the course, but now I'm mad lol
Don't beat yourself up. People like Lauren are master manipulators and professional scammers. They took advantage of you. I'm so curious, what happens after you commit and pay? Do they just send you a basic video course to watch that has the scammy tactics to use in your DMs? Do you get passed off to some "coach" who goes through the script with you? Now that you've been on the inside I'm so curious.

squids

Who are these random people she's on a boat with on her stories? There's something so dodgy and vague about her.
This is the guy who hired the boat

• Wow