Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Not surprised!

Is she back on Instagram?

she deactivated accounts after shegot called out for suggesting people who work for corporate companies should leave and take their contacts with them (which is often written in to contracts that you cannot do this!).

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Katika

Is a impact School a scam - likewise I have checked companies House abs it doesn’t add up - I find it hard to believe she has a whole team of people working for her back in the UK.....

Londoncailín

VIP Member
her attitude is also very overly controlling - she shares her diary sometimes where she logs her weight / macros / sleep every morning, it just feels very OTT.
She doesn’t appear to have much else going on in her life. She doesn’t come across as having any real friends or close relationships.

July9696

Chatty Member
*Fitness influencer turned entrepreneur
*Moved to Dubai which seems a bit random to say the least
*i used to watch her when she was posting fitness stuff but has now pivoted
*seen her mentioned in other threads

Genuinely interested to see people’s opinions here!!

Anyone watch?

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Latest email. Who ever takes ‘business’ advice from a 22 year old university drop out who has never actually had any real business experience in their lives has either been well and truly scammed or needs their heads looking at! I honestly don’t know how she sleeps at night!
Also her ‘COO’ Noor has a masters degree in Human Rights!! The irony.

Attachments

• Wow

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I used to follow her when she was purely fitness, then it all got a bit weird - I don’t really understand what she does, what are these “deals” she is making?! Plus I remember seeing her openly post about voting Tory last December :sick: which is when I unfollowed her. It’s all about money for her (she moved all the way to Dubai just to avoid paying tax?!), I have no interest in whatever she is selling/doing.
I’m lost as to what she actually does also. It’s all a bit weird. She is completely fixated on money.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I followed Lauren a long time ago but she gets annoying quickly! Does anyone remember when she tried to release leggings and failed miserably? 🤣
I remember this! She lost a lot of money from what I can recall.

I honestly don’t get it. The way she talks is like a MLM or pyramid scheme? It’s all jargon. My partner owns and runs his own business and he doesn’t talk like that 😅 It’s so cringey!
I still don’t know what she actually does to make money.

Last edited:

Ellenpbj

I’m not an accounts person but came across this dodgy sales girl claiming her company makes millions.

I don’t seem to see millions though

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
SCAMPACT SCHOOL

her if posts and stories are sounding increasingly desperate. And the attitude-scolding people for contacting her then ‘ghosting’. Looks to me as if she just teaches people how to bullly vulnerable people into parting with their money. She’s a liar, she had never had a successful business before scampact school so why people are parting with their hard earned money on the advice of a uni dropout who has never held down a job or viable business, I will never know!

cookiemunchmunch

It's hard to find any non biased information on what she does. Marketing genius, calm down. Doesn't explain anything

Screenshot 2021-01-22 at 11.52.05.png

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Girls gotta pay for her five figure spontaneous charlatans course that’s going make her ‘more millions’

• Haha

July9696

Chatty Member
How did she not know you don’t pay tax in Dubai?!

Also I wonder if she’ll one day realise that paying tax is not a bad thing? There seems to be very little social awareness or understanding that her taxes at least in the UK help to fund children’s education, charities, public services...

Scammed707

I hope she gets her karma! I was struggling pretty badly when I came across her page and then replied to a story for some info and that was the start of the aggressive DMs to get me into a course. I was going through a lot of personal issues and family problems at the time and wish i would have been thinking more clearly then. I kinda came to terms with the loss and blamed myself for it not working, but looking back now I can see it was a complete mess! Just a 1 dimensional script to hit the DMs and get people to pay up. Nothing to do with REAL coaching. Also nothing to do with personal training online, which I specifically was told the course would be perfect for. Decided that is bs and I,m not just going to roll over. I emailed them 5 times with no response, but I'm going to try getting my money back. I truly believe this is fraud and not a single promise that was made was kept. I felt soooo dumb for a few months now after the course, but now I'm mad lol

I wonder if Lauren is living in England permanently now? I thought she was just visiting from Dubai but it's been a couple of months now....?
Bet she bought a place and is going to be real estate "mogul" now. She just had to post about how much stuff she's bought this week because she's so ~wealthy~ 🙃

• Sick