Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Searched Lauren on here because I was wondering if she'd split with her boyfriend and here I am, Tattle doesn't disappoint šŸ˜‚

I noticed him in the background of the video where she's prancing about in her bikini and bragging about the 17 degree Puglian weather in March. So why is she being so evasive about it do you think?
I saw that too! But I'm wondering if it's an old clip? She was just complaining how "cold" Puglia was when she got back and it wasn't much different temperature -wise.

Who knows? I guess we'll find out as she posts more. šŸ˜‚ Glad you found us!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

emm

VIP Member
Is influencing not going as well as planned? Lol
Having posted that thing about alllthe money she was earning šŸ¤£ would you really want to hire someone to teach your children when they're posing all over octal media about how good looking they are?
This also implies a lot that he was financing her lifestyle, not just paying the rent,bill etc

Denise0211

VIP Member
Im so confused
I'm guessing she stayed at the apt and he left her the stupid note and flowers. But I assume they're "on a break" at minimum. Maybe she thinks putting on this show of moving will teach him a lesson. šŸ˜‚

Evidently she's sticking with that bum social circle (I'm an aquarius , I judge lol) and he's likely the little big Boss in it, so he's not going anywhere.

emm

VIP Member
Just went to look. I mean, maybe don't pick sketchy men with dated conservative mentalities, and you won't have to choose between career and relationship.

Seems like Antonio wasn't keen on her exposure and travel as an "Influencer", maybe.
Tbh i assume he is involved in some kind of semi shady business and wouldn't want attention drawn to it..

moronglace

Chatty Member
In her story jogging on IG she says again how she doesnā€™t want to go back to Italy. No mention of her missing Antonioā€¦ no mentions of him at all. I couldnā€™t imagine being away from home for so long. There must be something going on!

Reactions: 1

Denise0211

VIP Member
You were right about the positive list (for dating Italian men) being much shorter as she even admitted. šŸ˜‚ I definitely think something went down with Antonio on the trip. As you said, why is she staying back another month or more?

emm

VIP Member
Also, I'm tired of hearing how it's too hot in Thailand but she doesn't want to go back to "the cold" in Puglia. It's like 16/17C there. Didn't she grow up in England? Complain complain complain. Three months on vacation with daily massages, poor her.
She basically just likes complaining. Excited to see what happens with Darma when she gets back. What do we think?

Denise0211

VIP Member
God the business sounds so dodgy. Anyone know what happened? As he still seems to be operating now
Basixalky hes talking about going to new Zealand on a gap year, he acts as if he was escaping dire poverty or something
Here's one article.

• Wow

Denise0211

VIP Member
Italians generally aren't big drinkers. They don't do hard liquor with meals. Yet... Lauren's friends always seem to have a bottle (or 2) of Tanqueray on the lunch and/or dinner table? And why are they so sloppy and screaming all the time? Does she think this is "cool" content? Lol

moronglace

Chatty Member
Btw, I really never paid attention to her place before the Philippines+Thailand trip. Do the rooms she shows lately look the same?

Also:
View attachment 2816875
She took a pic of her ā€œorganizingā€ her clothes which seemed like a packing her shit kind of situation but then she posted a selfie some days later that showed the wallpaper in the bedroom. I am not sure whatā€™s going on
---
But the pic of her with the pants is definitely not the apartment she was in before.