Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Denise0211

VIP Member
So...she never really broke it off with Antonio? At least not seriously. This woman lives for drama and attention. Let's see if Antonio has changed anything that previously upset her.

Reactions: 4

emm

VIP Member
And loving herself.😂 I've never seen someone preen so much. I'm quite sure people didn't sub to watch her pop her hip and pout for camera close-ups.

Also, in one breath she says she hadn't eaten in weeks, yet has been posting food content also for weeks. Does she just photograph it? Lol
God imagine filming yourself pouting like that and then that song about being sexy. The cringe is too much, she's like a teenager going through a breakup in the days of my space 🤣

Denise0211

VIP Member
Also, if she wonders why she hasn't become as popular as other expat "influencers", maybe try not screaming at your audience ...or screeching in general. She's so antipatica.

fraudsandfakes

I honestly really liked Lauren when I first started following her but oh my god, what a narcissistic little tosser she is now 😂 The constant eyef*cking she does absolutely kills me 😂
Had to get that off my chest!
---
Also, does Antonio give anyone else the creeps?! Like he is not the catch she thinks he is 🤢

Denise0211

VIP Member
Why is she posting stories today about the videos of Antonio complaining about the food in Thailand or whatever? She says “yeah it’s rage bait and you all fell for it”… ok? And you made the low hanging fruit content, that doesn’t make you any better.
Also she claims that Antonio is perfect for rage bait because “that’s how he is”… ok then. So he’s insufferable and travel is wasted on him.
She always comes off so condescending and as if she can't stand her followers.

What I want to know is what Antonio did on said trip to cause their short lived breakup. Lol

Reactions: 3

Denise0211

VIP Member
Um. Anyone see he ripped her €20 banknote in half bc he lost the game? He's so trash. Though I'm sure he's got loads of bill stacks to replace it. Ahem.

• Wow

emm

VIP Member
What on earth is going on with that show? Is it like an Italian version of Jeremy Kyle set in a courtroom? 😂
Except its actors, I had various actors students who were in it in multiple episodes 🤣 s9 cringe. I'm surprised they want her publicising the fact its totally fake

Denise0211

VIP Member

"I'm not ready to talk about anything in detail yet, but I'm not in a good place mentally".

Looks like you're going out to eat a lot for someone going through a hard time.
Right? Everyday it's lunch and/or dinner with some group of people.

emm

VIP Member
Now she’s asking her audience whether she should go back to Italy or not 🤔
The answer presumably being, "well yes, if you want to post anything anyone is interested in again". I wonder what her life in Italy will be like not being bankrolled by Darmer though? No nice apartment with cleaner, no lunches with his family etc

Laracroft27

Chatty Member
Searched Lauren on here because I was wondering if she'd split with her boyfriend and here I am, Tattle doesn't disappoint 😂

I noticed him in the background of the video where she's prancing about in her bikini and bragging about the 17 degree Puglian weather in March. So why is she being so evasive about it do you think?

emm

VIP Member
So...she never really broke it off with Antonio? At least not seriously. This woman lives for drama and attention. Let's see if Antonio has changed anything that previously upset her.
I mean he's in his, what 40s? Living in a culture that basically supports his views, I very much doubt he will change anything

Denise0211

VIP Member
God I can't believe she posted that tbh. Also not to be harsh but does she think her bf is good looking 🤣
Don't you find Italian Jeffrey Dahmer attractive? 😂
---
Oh, and I'm sure she googles herself incessantly. It won't be long til we end up in a Tik Tok. 😜

• Haha

Denise0211

VIP Member
Nothing to do with the show, but since screeching was mentioned...I actually can't stand when she speaks in Italian anymore. It's not her accent, per se, but she's adopted the loutish, maximum terza media, way of speaking that evidently Antonio and her friend group use. I know several Pugliesi and they don't honk like that.

avfc8182

Her brother is trying it on as an influencer now, posting about his 'business' in Thailand. He just posted a video calling out the alcohol and drug intake of prize c*ck Tom Birchy (why doesn't he have a thread??). However, he seems to have amnesia from the time he got nicked for getting pissed in a closed pub in Bakewell during the height of lockdown and tried to evade the fine which makes him seem a bit hypocritical.

• Wow

moronglace

Chatty Member
While Lauren might be on the outs with her boyfriend, today my fiancé officially moved to the U.S. 💞
Here was my sign for picking him up at the airport

ba99563a-ef47-444a-8611-e62985091515.jpeg

---
(Totally legit US passport included)

• Haha

Ellie_Rose

What on earth is going on with that show? Is it like an Italian version of Jeremy Kyle set in a courtroom? 😂

• Haha