Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Italians generally aren't big drinkers. They don't do hard liquor with meals. Yet... Lauren's friends always seem to have a bottle (or 2) of Tanqueray on the lunch and/or dinner table? And why are they so sloppy and screaming all the time? Does she think this is "cool" content? Lol
Also she seemed to go on about not drinking before? Does any Italian drink at a meal?

Reactions: 1

Denise0211

VIP Member
No, really, what's her problem? She's such a bothered by everything bitch. Who can stand being around this attitude? If she's not screaming bc Anglos pronounce Italian words incorrectly, she's mocking Italians saying English words wrong.

Ejo27

VIP Member
It looks to me like she’s at her dad’s house now. She’s absolutely loving the clickbait content about a breakup 🙄

Denise0211

VIP Member
Having posted that thing about alllthe money she was earning 🤣 would you really want to hire someone to teach your children when they're posing all over octal media about how good looking they are?
This also implies a lot that he was financing her lifestyle, not just paying the rent,bill etc
I'm a bit cynical and think she's hoping to get many (adult) male students to see if she finds an Antonio substitute. I would imagine a bunch of creeps are sliding into her DMs asking for lessons. 🙄 It's sad she so desperately needs male attention and approval.

moronglace

Chatty Member
I suspect she was just trying to draw more people to her “rage bait” and then also posted some ads… trying to get attention

moronglace

Chatty Member

"I'm not ready to talk about anything in detail yet, but I'm not in a good place mentally".

Looks like you're going out to eat a lot for someone going through a hard time.

Denise0211

VIP Member
I'm so embarrassed for her. She went on one of the most trash low brow judge shows faking (like all cases) some BS. That's what her "in Rome for work" trip was about? Lol

IMG_20240408_133912.jpg

emm

VIP Member
I bet there is some crazy "romantic" gesture when she gets home from him

Denise0211

VIP Member
So...I guess maybe they're back together? Antonio Dahmer was there smiling, again, at her what? 1 year in Italy anniversary? What was she celebrating that was 1 year? It's not usual that couples broken up still "hang out", especially in the south.

emm

VIP Member
Her brother is trying it on as an influencer now, posting about his 'business' in Thailand. He just posted a video calling out the alcohol and drug intake of prize c*ck Tom Birchy (why doesn't he have a thread??). However, he seems to have amnesia from the time he got nicked for getting pissed in a closed pub in Bakewell during the height of lockdown and tried to evade the fine which makes him seem a bit hypocritical.
How dod you know this about the brother?! God knows what his business there is..