Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Here, I assume he means when their father got arrested and their assets were frozen . Lol

God the business sounds so dodgy. Anyone know what happened? As he still seems to be operating now
Basixalky hes talking about going to new Zealand on a gap year, he acts as if he was escaping dire poverty or something

Denise0211

VIP Member
Do we think she changed her phone pin code because Antonio Dahmer knew the original? Strange story. I noticed, at least on IG, there was no sign of him.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Oh, derp. It's her birthday lol. I missed her "magari" afterwards.

And she posts yet another Anto' pic. 🙄 Ok girl.

Denise0211

VIP Member

emm

VIP Member
Having dominated a large part of Sofie's (Sofie's World) thread here, finally Lauren has her own.
A brief summary: that unusual combination of half Brit half Italian (!) Quit her job to become dependant on a (dodgy seeming) Italian man who seems a lot older than her (her very long latest post on the negatives of dating an Italian man seemed very close to home for her). He seems to be quite like what we have seen of her dad.
Has recently released an (unproofread) ebook about Puglia (already had a quite aggressive rant about someone who bought 2 copies not realising it was an ebook -obviously as why would you buy 2) and is starting the obligatory tours this year.
What have I missed?