Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moronglace

Chatty Member
Btw I’m like 99% sure the mirror selfie she took before the party is in the apartment she shared with Antonio. The wallpaper is very recognizable

Reactions: 2

moronglace

Chatty Member
She posted again on her stories that she just “can’t face” the winter going back to Puglia - for reference it’s like 60 F/ 16 C… this girl has never experienced a frightful winter in her life 😂

Let’s see what happens when she eventually goes back to Italy 🤔

Denise0211

VIP Member
Btw, I really never paid attention to her place before the Philippines+Thailand trip. Do the rooms she shows lately look the same?

Also:
IMG_20240315_132307.jpg

Denise0211

VIP Member
I saw that and also wondered about the pan contents🤣 but also thought how cringe that she's so label/brand obsessed and thinks this looked cool.

• Haha

Denise0211

VIP Member
It looks to me like she’s at her dad’s house now. She’s absolutely loving the clickbait content about a breakup 🙄
And loving herself.😂 I've never seen someone preen so much. I'm quite sure people didn't sub to watch her pop her hip and pout for camera close-ups.

Also, in one breath she says she hadn't eaten in weeks, yet has been posting food content also for weeks. Does she just photograph it? Lol

moronglace

Chatty Member
Girl, do not start a cooking channel

“it should look like this”
I hope not… it looks burnt

• Haha

moronglace

Chatty Member
Every time Lauren posts something with her dad, it’s him saying something like “you’re beautiful because I made you beautiful”. Or it’s him telling her she needs to lose weight or something. He seems incredibly narcissistic.

emm

VIP Member
I saw that and also wondered about the pan contents🤣 but also thought how cringe that she's so label/brand obsessed and thinks this looked cool.
It makes a bit of a change from the thirst trap posts of her pouting at the camera I guess, but it makes sense why she went to her suocera for lunch every day 🤣

• Haha

moronglace

Chatty Member
While she complains it js too hot there. I bet something has happened with Darma, maybe that's the reason for the post about how awful Italian men are
Also one of the responses to her “ask me questions” was about how her “reflection period” is going??

• Haha

Denise0211

VIP Member
Who on earth cares about her friends calling her with gossip? Or is she hinting something about Darmer?
It's so schoolgirl of her, beyond weird. The one with the voice message I got the feeling it was re: Antonio Dahmer, yeah. 😅

Denise0211

VIP Member
Except its actors, I had various actors students who were in it in multiple episodes 🤣 s9 cringe. I'm surprised they want her publicising the fact its totally fake
Right? Maybe they just assume everyone knows it is?

I wish I had seen the entirety, seemed like an especially ridiculous plot. 😂 What will she film next? C'è Posta Per Te? Lol

• Haha

moronglace

Chatty Member
Why is she posting stories today about the videos of Antonio complaining about the food in Thailand or whatever? She says “yeah it’s rage bait and you all fell for it”… ok? And you made the low hanging fruit content, that doesn’t make you any better.
Also she claims that Antonio is perfect for rage bait because “that’s how he is”… ok then. So he’s insufferable and travel is wasted on him.