Lauren Quacquarelli

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having dominated a large part of Sofie's (Sofie's World) thread here, finally Lauren has her own.
A brief summary: that unusual combination of half Brit half Italian (!) Quit her job to become dependant on a (dodgy seeming) Italian man who seems a lot older than her (her very long latest post on the negatives of dating an Italian man seemed very close to home for her). He seems to be quite like what we have seen of her dad.
Has recently released an (unproofread) ebook about Puglia (already had a quite aggressive rant about someone who bought 2 copies not realising it was an ebook -obviously as why would you buy 2) and is starting the obligatory tours this year.
What have I missed?

You were right about the positive list (for dating Italian men) being much shorter as she even admitted. 😂 I definitely think something went down with Antonio on the trip. As you said, why is she staying back another month or more?

Reactions: 1
In case she ever tries to make claims about her family’s economic background, let it be known her dad got raided by the police in Italy for fraud 💖 she says he’s a successful businessman. I say he’s shady. How much do you want to bet that Grandpa Boyfriend was initially interested in meeting her on that mutual friends vacation because he wanted to get connected with her dad?

I think her rant about losing profit off two books’ sales says more about her being “poor” than her customer. She could have just refunded them and brushed it off but instead she goes apeshit seeming desperate and petty, calling a fan stupid because of an honest mistake? Also, in her rant videos it *does* show an image of the listing that includes a picture of a book which is misleading.

Reactions: 2
You were right about the positive list (for dating Italian men) being much shorter as she even admitted. 😂 I definitely think something went down with Antonio on the trip. As you said, why is she staying back another month or more?
God I can't believe she posted that tbh. Also not to be harsh but does she think her bf is good looking 🤣

• Haha
God I can't believe she posted that tbh. Also not to be harsh but does she think her bf is good looking 🤣
Don't you find Italian Jeffrey Dahmer attractive? 😂
---
Oh, and I'm sure she googles herself incessantly. It won't be long til we end up in a Tik Tok. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She posted again on her stories that she just “can’t face” the winter going back to Puglia - for reference it’s like 60 F/ 16 C… this girl has never experienced a frightful winter in her life 😂

Let’s see what happens when she eventually goes back to Italy 🤔

She posted again on her stories that she just “can’t face” the winter going back to Puglia - for reference it’s like 60 F/ 16 C… this girl has never experienced a frightful winter in her life 😂

Let’s see what happens when she eventually goes back to Italy 🤔
I thought the same! But also, how privileged..."I don't like winter in my very mild touristic hot spot I call home, so let me spend months between the Philippines and Thailand until it's nearly summer again." 🙄🤢🙄

I thought the same! But also, how privileged..."I don't like winter in my very mild touristic hot spot I call home, so let me spend months between the Philippines and Thailand until it's nearly summer again." 🙄🤢🙄
While she complains it js too hot there. I bet something has happened with Darma, maybe that's the reason for the post about how awful Italian men are

While she complains it js too hot there. I bet something has happened with Darma, maybe that's the reason for the post about how awful Italian men are
Also one of the responses to her “ask me questions” was about how her “reflection period” is going??

• Haha
I bet there is some crazy "romantic" gesture when she gets home from him

Maybe I watch too much true crime ...but I also know what the US is like. Dumbest thing she could have done. I'm beginning to think she has some impulse control deficit. Didn't she move in with Antonio after 2 weeks of vacanza?

IMG_20240203_101835.jpg

In case you were wondering what kind of Asian food she is enjoying in Asia… mostly nachos and roast dinners!

She’s not doing a good job of proving herself to be a cultured British person (when she talked about British men being uncultured because of the foods they eat).

In her story jogging on IG she says again how she doesn’t want to go back to Italy. No mention of her missing Antonio… no mentions of him at all. I couldn’t imagine being away from home for so long. There must be something going on!

In her story jogging on IG she says again how she doesn’t want to go back to Italy. No mention of her missing Antonio… no mentions of him at all. I couldn’t imagine being away from home for so long. There must be something going on!
It's weird, isn't it? No filming of videochats with him, no mention of him at all as you said. I feel like I missed a piece of the story somewhere lol.