Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

troutpout69

VIP Member
"She called me and said, 'I know I'm not fat, I'm a normal woman and don't look like I do in those pictures in real life.'
Lol to have her self belief and confidence! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Notredamn

VIP Member
She’s not fat! She’s obese.

Remember when she was hinting something with Kirk Norcross last year and was posting stories about ‘dreaming about boys…one was on Towie’ and he commented on one of her pics. Then a few days later he posted taking the piss of how delusional women filter themselves 😂 and that was the end of that

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Scared for LaJailbirdmum but still carries on being a dodgy prick

---
The article makes out she has such a tough life. She sits at home, doesn’t work and still can’t get it right! A couple hours of filming each week for TOWIE eating and speaking two words is not working.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Her weight is not a public obsession 🤦🏼‍♀️. Lauren hun licherally not one person gives a flying fuck how fat you are. It’s a talking point because she shave stones off the original shot. She needs to own her size stop nasa grade filtering herself. And hiding behind bags, Stanley’s, children …

She really thinks the public will believe it’s the pesky paps going out of their way to fake unflattering shots…. That is not what those photos are. These are real, in the wild unfiltered true to life shots !

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Either 0.5 has got his new girlfriend pregnant or is engaged/moving in with her.
Her literacy is appalling, and so much for the I’m a private person and don’t share but here is an essay about my personal life 🙄

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She’s not fat, she’s Phat

IMG_2820.jpeg

---
IMG_2824.png

---
Obviously the Good Morning show camera, the TOWIE camera and the pesky wind pap rats camera got it all wrong and made her look Fat. She’s not fat because Junaid and her other two mates tell her she looks unreal and stunning. She’s not fat because she herself said she’s very soft pretty.

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Her going on about mental health. What about the poor sods who lost money due to her post. They are asking for people who used this advice to come forward. Hopefully people do. She’s happy to take any type of income with no thought of consequences for her followers well-being.
The “influencers” going to court for this are absolute d-list celebs. Scraping the barrel for any type of income. D for Desperate.

just another bad embarrassing story her daughter will have to read about her unethical fraudulent mother when she grows up.

• Sad

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
So was BYG ok with la’bristow having a nebuliser then as she is so anti medication? Has she personally vetted the contents of this drug or does it not count when it actually is an emergency? She literally makes me so cross with her misinformation and bullshit medical expertise

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
The fact that she's had all those people in working while she's knowingly sick, - then asking for a cleaner, on a Sunday nonetheless, to come over an clean the few bits the workers left, after doing all of it for free, while she's still sick!
Does her entitlement ever end? It's just one thing after another that she demands of people, what does she ever do for others?

Reactions: 31

Notredamn

VIP Member
She’s been going to the gym to try and snag a rich man, then 😂

Just caught up with Towie- nothing to write home about. She was in one scene, said one word, ‘knackered’ or ‘shattered’ can’t remember which. Was shrouding herself with one of her pleather jackets.

• Haha

Momohawk

Pick up the phone at minimum 2-3x/week? Is she insane? Newsflash, big gel, most people are busy working and parenting and don’t have time to listen to you whine about your sad life.
Just going to say this. What on earth does she think people do? Sit at home all day doing noffink? I have that thing called a JOB, I also care for my mum (who's 91) for 4-5 hrs every day as well as dealing with my own medical issues. When I actually stop I am too exhausted to sit on the phone listening to the same old, same old. ALL my friends are in this position. Nor do they want to hear me droning on about my busy life.
She's not a teenager wanting to gas and gab about anything and everything.
What must her conversations be like anyway? We saw this on Towie. 'I had a baby. I got a daughter. The Jim is my life.' Sit, Squat, Lipsmack, Eat, Repeat.
Or maybe 'you wanna buy a microwave?'

• Haha
  • Heart

ishaggedhughjackman

Would her ‘management’ also be liable for charges if they advised or agreed to her doing the work?
Nope, not unless she could prove that she was coreced into it by them or they were actively in or part of the ads.

If you advertise something like this to the public then you are promoting financial services. It's a crime to do this without authorization of those services from the regulator. The influencers will of course say that they didnt know the investment products werent authorized, but ignorance isnt a defence. It was their responsibility to find out - just like it's your responsibility to find out that murder is a crime before you commit it. You can't just say "oh sorry your honor i didnt know it was a crime to kill him".

To some extent I can see that this might seem a bit unfair to some people. I.e. these influencers arent bankers or investment gurus so how could they know to check the regulations etc, but I would argue that equally there has to be some level of responsibility taken by people who seek to make money from these risky products. These low IQ and uneducated people who spend all day pouting at the camera shouldnt be promoting things they dont understand - Joe Public doesn't understand them either, but the influencers get paid and it's only Joe Public that stands to lose money as a result, and that cannot be just, fair or ethical.

• Heart

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Who’s betting on her attempting to dodge court? I predict LaBristow will become “ill” and her saying as a single parent only she can look after the babygel

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Whatever happens in this court case, it has to be the impetus for her to change her life. I've always said, especially after the baby's death, that she needs to come of all social media, only fans, move somewhere remote, get a normal job, and bring her daughter up properly.
Towie have just used her but she's too thick to see it.
I bet she loses weight in the next few weeks - you heard it here first 🤣
nah she is unable of reflective thinking as we saw after the cyanide story where she admitted on film she didn’t try half the stuff she advertised and still wouldn’t take any blame. She is bordering on Homer Simpson levels of thick and she can’t admit fault in anything, even with a court case and evidence (which I cannot wait for Lozza vs a barrister on cross!!) she will just grunt and not admit she has done no research into who or what she is shilling. Probably blame her manager.

• Haha