Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Hysterical. Does she honestly think people are going to look at her filtered to fuck photo reel that she has saved from her photoshop app and believe that is the real BYG and those pesky paps at the daily mail just happened to lurk outside the gym waiting for her. Then what? They ran back to the office and added 4 stone on the original shot!

Lozza you bellend! We all know you called the paps and no one and I mean no one believed those saved photos on your story are you! We’ve seen you on Towie ffs 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ give it up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
LOL if she did 50 lengths at that speed we’d still be waiting for her to get out the pool come November 🤣

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Please can u take a photo of me on my phone it is magic. And then can I send it to you and then can you post it. People will think you took a picture of me and I really look like this. Hopefully they don’t realize my daughter has a bigger head than me. But that’s ok she can have a big head and mine can be super skinny. And then when the paps gets pics of me at court this week I can say they make me look fatter
IMG_3367.png

---
And don’t worry that my fingers look so long and flat against little Larosex fat fingers. My phone is magic. It can also erase half my Fartier
IMG_3368.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

indigocat

I saw this on the Daily Fail and thought of you all. Such a soft, bewful gal with a mouth span nearly wider than her eyes manage to span her face.

Screenshot_20240618_181339_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Notredamn

VIP Member
I valiantly sat down to watch Towie. Our Gel was in one scene. Seated and only partially obscured by a table, she revealed: ‘I’m a mum now I have a little gel’ and also ‘I used to go out’. She has no idea how to react to what any of the others say. For example she failed to grasp suggestion and innuendo, instead blurting out, ‘DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM?’ to Ella who is about young enough to be her grandchild and they both know it. The convo turned to a potential ending of a relationship. Instead of feigning shock and throwing in an ‘omg really noooo’, she just sat there smiling.
:/

• Haha
  • Heart

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

No words! 🥴😂
Did she, no she didn’t, I think she just compared herself to Britney Spears, the Britney who has sold over 150million records across the world, done a residency in Vegas where she was paid £100s of thousands a night and is quite literally one of the world best selling pop artists. So yes Lauren, I can see how the paps problem is relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

tftrc

Chatty Member
I haven’t been on this thread in so long but I lost my son within a month of Lauren losing her baby. I was 40+5 weeks so I know how much it fucks your head up after. As others have said she cannot blame her behaviour on having a stillbirth, she needs to take responsibility not use her daughter’s death as an excuse! I would never dream of using my son as an excuse for something so ridiculous.
Honestly, I've not functioned the same since. Always thought I'd like to do something to support people who have been through the same but never have bar a Sands challenge. However they are already some great charities set up so drawing people's attention to these regularly would be something!

Can't comment on any of the other stuff I don't actually follow her enough I just saw her posts about her daughter the other day and it really struck a chord. I have PTSD from my experience (and other pregnancy related things) and my child being ill is one of the biggest triggers. It's debilitating.
You’re not alone ❤

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

Anna666

VIP Member
Yeah I think she’s been cooking up another ‘weight loss’ bandwagon and these ‘before’ pictures are quite something aren’t they 😂 are we meant to think she just strolls into the gym without a bag, shower stuff, change of clothes? Pretend candid pics. Wearing clothes 2 sizes too small to show off the flab.
Some things never change. She still takes massive strides when she walks 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
It's a shame splash media wasn't there to take pics 🤭.... she must have fallen, broken the concrete, and couldn't get up due to her ` slim build, and thigh gap :rolleyes: `.... feel sorry for the people who had to ` roll ` her off the road, and then hoist her up into a position where she could sit on the pavement, blubbering her liddle heart out .... yep BIGGGG lozzz, you cant go around conning people, it will eventually come back and bite you on that ridiculous arse ... I hope she's shitting herself, it's about time something was done with these scumbag scam influenzers, as someone said, can't wait to see the court artists impressions of our BYG in all her glory ... she also can't pin this on oddbod this time ... although I'm sure she`ll try 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Perhaps they’ll submit a plea of diminished responsibility based on her low IQ? I believe the term is an abnormality of mental functioning. There would be plenty of evidence to support that - she can’t even spell her own daughter’s name correctly consistently and it’s 6 letters long and was made up by her.

• Haha

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
My god she’s HUGE! And she needs seriously calling out by the press & her management for all the photo editing she’s doing on her Instagram, it’s outrageous & I’m starting to think she’s using another persons body because we know she’s done this in the past! She’s so deluded & cheeky!!! Delighted these pap shots have been published.

• Haha