Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newaroundhere123

I 100% agree that this was a pre-arranged pap walk. Which now begs the question... did she think the outfit was more flattering than it was... or did she expect them to edit the photos? Because there is no way she expected to look this bad given her heavily filtered/photoshopped post just yesterday.
unless.... she's got some weight loss deal coming up and actually wanted the pics to look bad so she can do the miraculous whatever it is and earn the money - it's literally the only other explanation I can think of

Reactions: 35

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Xcuse me judge I’m bewful your gel. I’m a mutha now I can’t be a part (not apart) from my bewful larosex, I’m her mutha I feed her wotsits and snickers bars. She needs me. She’s always sick, read DM it’s in there. She’s in A&E every week. Also I store and pack drugs and I need to get my car wash and carpets cleaned every week so they can pick up the cocaine or gangs will chase me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks for the lovely comments I've just read and I've added heart emojis for them, they much appreciated Love Pom ❤❤❤❤❤😊🤗🥰💕❤😀😘xxxx

Resizer_17188194541731.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohflip

While she can’t help having no discernible talent or being of below average intelligence, the problem with these no marks who have had their fifteen minutes of ‘fame’ years ago, is that they think it entitles them to make pots of money while doing bugger all for the rest of their natural lives.
Goodger wants admiration, endless gifts and people fawning over her, for no other reason that she thinks she deserves it.
She can’t accept the reality of her appearance and with all her other issues, perhaps the best way forward would be to give up on any hope of being a ‘star’, get a proper job, concentrate on improving her physical/mental health and bringing up her child. Never going to happen, though, is it?

• Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Doesn’t she get it. She’s a disliked person. All
She cares about is herself. People can’t be bothered with people who don’t want to help themselves. If she wants to continue living a fake filtered life that bears no resemblance to actual reality and doesn’t want to help herself then why should people hang out with her and listen to her moan about how troubled her life is. She has caused every part of her life that sux now right now and now she has to deal with it. She’s fucked her own life up. She will never listen.

Reactions: 34

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
How predictable 🙄
Basically big gel doesn't want mean and nasty comments on her perfick pics when news of the court case becomes more popular.

I do feel she seems more illiterate than she once was. She's never boasted an higher than average IQ, but her posts are so... what's the word I'm looking for? Childish? I dunno. I don't doubt she's still grieving. To lose a child, I don't think that sort of pain ever leaves a person but to keep bringing it up almost as an excuse for everything that's going on in her life is a bit much.

Rubez2812

Jesus she must have really upset someone at the daily mail for these un edited in the wild pics
1715605835991.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Momohawk

How predictable 🙄
This screams of compensation if you ask me, also a reason not to attend court.

Typical narcissist. When things go wrong or they get caught out, they play the sympathy cardsssssssssssss (Lactose illnessessssss but she's been called out on that), so now the 'poor mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

BTW I fell down stairs on Tues night. Should I post it all over social media that I went to A&E?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
She's due to appear in court on June 13. No chance she'll get more than a slap on the wrist, but it's infuriating how in that post earlier in the week she made herself look like the victim and pulled out all the stops so people feel sorry for her, no thought to the victims of this scam

• Wow
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
Even after the cyanide debacle, she still thought SHE was the victim because it was a set up. She has no empathy or intelligence to realise what a danger she poses to other people. And I still think she’s more bothered about those photos showing her true self than being summoned to court

Notredamn

VIP Member
Is she planning on dragging this illness out until the court day and then suddenly the night before a hospital trip again and attempt to do a no show?
Yep! She’s so predictable. She’s lining up mitigation. ‘Me singul muvva she never alone me always alone we never ill only perfick ‘elf we always ill we very ill hospickul blue lights nee naw poor me poor me’

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
I can’t (well, I can) believe she sat in a fucking road and waited for strangers to come and heave her up. That’s how lazy this woman is. Could be at risk of oncoming traffic and she still won’t move her arse in any hurry ffs whatever next

• Haha
Fuck me sideways. At the very least Loz, wear a long top that covers up your gunt and arse, that would at least mitigate some of the damage. Look, I'm a fat fuck, but I know I am, and I usually know how to dress for my size. I don't post pictures of myself on social media filtered down to a size 8 and I do have more than one brain cell. Jesus, she must be MORTIFIED today.

• Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
Honestly, I've not functioned the same since. Always thought I'd like to do something to support people who have been through the same but never have bar a Sands challenge. However they are already some great charities set up so drawing people's attention to these regularly would be something!

Can't comment on any of the other stuff I don't actually follow her enough I just saw her posts about her daughter the other day and it really struck a chord. I have PTSD from my experience (and other pregnancy related things) and my child being ill is one of the biggest triggers. It's debilitating.
I agree that Lauren has been massively impacted emotionally by Lorena's death and probably hasn't addressed it. She has a lot of issues regarding loss and abandonment anyway that losing a child would feed right into. I think everyone here has complete empathy for her loss and understands her over protective nature towards Larose. She is her own worst enemy though, she's just not a very nice or decent person, her behaviour was questionable even before she got pregnant so she can't use loss as an excuse. She has a child who depends on her and she needs to put her first.

• Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
This screams of compensation if you ask me, also a reason not to attend court.

Typical narcissist. When things go wrong or they get caught out, they play the sympathy cardsssssssssssss (Lactose illnessessssss but she's been called out on that), so now the 'poor mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'

BTW I fell down stairs on Tues night. Should I post it all over social media that I went to A&E?
Exactly. This is just KPs handbook on how to avoid court. start talking about “I don’t know how much longer I can live on this earth”. Social media break….Mental health… those PR companies are all the same.

• Haha