Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Only a few weeks ago she promoted a scamy app, claiming her followers can make easy money playing games, then recruited cam girls. She has a very long history of flogging whatever gets her some money with no consideration for what happens after to her followers

• Angry
Reactions: 38

Momohawk

We all know the reasons for this with Lapoohstuck and the unexpected tumble. SIMPAFFY (sic).

'Please Mr/mrs judge i not been well when I had that calamatouse fall in May when I almost broak my back and had 7 life threatening injurys. My ONLY darling ever bubba has been on life support following a pooh stuck in her bum (and one of my false nails when I tryed to remove it before posting it all over the internet (photos available for those willing to pay). i really didn't ever no that i was promotin false informhashion. I am really sorry. I have so much anxetiy as the paporatiz follow me non stop as i am a baffa award winning star. It causes me to be d-presssed and then they take photos of me and photoshop them to make me look twice the size. It makes me not want to go the the jim, even tho it IS MY LIFE and forces me to advertize photos of honey love stuff now as hellow stale don't want me as their rep any more for sum reason. Did I menshion that I was ABANDONED 33 years ago as a child and made to live wiv my rich father who denyed me noffink. And I don't no if you heard but i am the love of the life of a minor seleb called mark right who dumped me and went onto marry an award winning actress and they build a big manshun near me. so it not my fault. Never. nO never.
PS do you wanna buy a microwave? Hardly used?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Pom Bear

VIP Member
The weight pics made me laugh, she's hardly lifting anything lol 😄😄😄 xxx
She needs a replica of her backside as weights, the weight of that would be very hard work 😅 x ....

Resizer_17149490497583.jpg

Resizer_17149490376411.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
The thing with the sunscreen thing and her other theories about cancer is if you actually asked her to articulate what exactly is in sunscreen and why does it allegedly give you cancer 🙄 she wouldn’t be able to even give a coherent response. She is an uneducated oaf and the sooner her followers realise that she is as thick as shit the better for them. Sometimes it feels like the human race is doomed with these dickheads chatting on

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So she can’t go to court for the day because of childcare (she defo used that excuse) but managed to have a day child free for Botox, a pedicure and hair colour and extensions. I wish the judge or someone of relevance could see that and be able to say you’re attending court in person or you’ll be arrested. I really hope she gets her comeuppance

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
She’s gonna be spewing she made the cover with her actual Butch pics and not the filtered ones. Not that anyone reads closer

IMG_2926.png

---
Closer is so bad. There reporting is so inaccurate all the time. In this article they talk about how Lauryn Goodman’s quote about her baby daddy which isn’t BYGs.
---
IMG_2927.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Clickbait

VIP Member
Not sure where to start Scrunchies. The photos, the illiterate, nonsensical post whereby she’s with Larose all day but also crying in secret all day, took a year after her loss to be in a bubble but wasn’t given time to grieve, and the old chestnut she has no help, no friends, no family, no mental support but is out all the time with her bestie Junaid and has a therapist…

I do think that she must struggle with real friendships. She seems to want to surround herself with people who won’t challenge her, or call out her bs. If my friend was wearing that lycra outfit out of the house I would suggest they didn’t. Instead all these idiots just enable her delusions. Plus of course when they don’t drop everything to help her she slates them on social media.

• Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
Zero sympathy. She got caught on camera saying she did not care about the validity of the product and never used them herself yet was happy - for money - to say she did. After that you would think she’d learned her lesson but no. She couldn’t care less if people are being conned as long as she can earn some cash from it. Trying to suggest she’s just a struggling single mother is totally wrong - if she can’t maintain the ‘showbiz’ lifestyle then it’s time to get real, return the lease car, downsize her home, and most importantly get a job.

• Heart

Mydog

I'm a cleaner. It's a shame I'm up north as I'd love to spend this beautiful sunny day serving the lazy, entitled cow.
Location is a bitch. I guess I'll just have to sit in my lovely garden, slugging chilled white wine, surrounded by my loved ones and lament on an opportunity missed.
Damn.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
Congratulations to @DCI Jack Logan for your winning title! Your special prize is some skincare advice from BYG so you can be well on your way to a melanoma by the end of Summer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kilo005

Chatty Member

Yikes, maybe this was what set her off the other night?
There’s an article in the mail too with her the headline “City watchdog charges Lauren Goodger etc etc”. She’s only “upset” because she’s got caught on another of her scams. Absolute bottom feeder.

• Haha
  • Wow

newaroundhere123

I 100% agree that this was a pre-arranged pap walk. Which now begs the question... did she think the outfit was more flattering than it was... or did she expect them to edit the photos? Because there is no way she expected to look this bad given her heavily filtered/photoshopped post just yesterday.
unless.... she's got some weight loss deal coming up and actually wanted the pics to look bad so she can do the miraculous whatever it is and earn the money - it's literally the only other explanation I can think of

Reactions: 35

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Xcuse me judge I’m bewful your gel. I’m a mutha now I can’t be a part (not apart) from my bewful larosex, I’m her mutha I feed her wotsits and snickers bars. She needs me. She’s always sick, read DM it’s in there. She’s in A&E every week. Also I store and pack drugs and I need to get my car wash and carpets cleaned every week so they can pick up the cocaine or gangs will chase me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks for the lovely comments I've just read and I've added heart emojis for them, they much appreciated Love Pom ❤❤❤❤❤😊🤗🥰💕❤😀😘xxxx

Resizer_17188194541731.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohflip

While she can’t help having no discernible talent or being of below average intelligence, the problem with these no marks who have had their fifteen minutes of ‘fame’ years ago, is that they think it entitles them to make pots of money while doing bugger all for the rest of their natural lives.
Goodger wants admiration, endless gifts and people fawning over her, for no other reason that she thinks she deserves it.
She can’t accept the reality of her appearance and with all her other issues, perhaps the best way forward would be to give up on any hope of being a ‘star’, get a proper job, concentrate on improving her physical/mental health and bringing up her child. Never going to happen, though, is it?

• Heart