Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eureka

VIP Member
I think she's seen the pics in the DM and she's having a pity party. And she's throwing in Lorena again for sympathy. She's such a cunt.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

ishaggedhughjackman

Well slap me with a spoon and call me Nigel.

I didnt see this coming. I was totally wrong about this week's pity party - now we know what the issue was and it wasn't actually the DM pictures - that just gave her a good excuse to start the "woe is me" posts.

Thank fuck someone in the FCA had the balls to follow this through. Being charged by the police and given a court date isn't something that just happens - it takes a lot of investigation, planning and evidence. If the FCA has taken this on then they think they have a good case against these people. And we aren't talking about a bog standard government department like the CPS here... these are the big boys. These are the people who investigate financial fraud and who prosecute bankers for things like the HBOS scandal etc.

Agreed with the above that she will now start the Skanky-esque process of trying to avoid court. But this isn't HMRC or a bunch of creditors or even a normal court process. This also isnt just about her - there are multiple defendants who can't all play the same cards. And she's playing with the big boys here. Even if she can dodge court due to MH or similar, I think there is a good chance they'd seek to try her in her absence or to obtain a warrant for her to attend a second time round. Mental health alone isnt going to cut it here.

She won't get prison - she has no previous, she won't have made enough money from this and she has a small child. But I think there could be a fine and a confiscation order for amounts made from these ads. Maybe even a suspended if they think she knew the actual details of the scam - but I think that's unlikely... she never researches the stuff she advertises and I doubt she really knew the details of the scam. The bigger issue for her is the publicity. No business in their right mind will touch her with a barge pole for some time now unless they want to be associated with what is essentially fraud. Her advertising income streams are now in major jeopardy and when you couple the recent fat pics with these allegations, she looks like a total disaster area. I would also be surprised if ITV want her back on TOWIE while this is ongoing...

Unless she starts seeking a "going straight" or "overhauling my life" show/column etc ASAP I think this could finally be the nail in the coffin for her public life.

Reactions: 42

Cazza81

Chatty Member
She's totally allowed to be grieving still but the whole thing about "not having had time" to process Lorena's death, as if she had to go straight back to work afterwards like many grieving parents, is bollox. She goes on all the time about Lactose helping to get her through the grief, so which one is it? Plus this obsession with her being "so strong" winds me up. Strong how, exactly?

Also, is it just me or is Lactose sick every other week according to Loz?

*Edited to add, my phone autocorrects Larose to Lactose and I'm going with it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Honestly Pom you deserve some kind of award.
MBE for bringing Bristow back into our lives 🤣
Thank you very much I'm very honoured 😀🥰💖💕😊😄🤗❤😘 xxxx

For you ❤😘 x.....

Resizer_17183228558871.jpg

---
How the hell does a 2 year old have the same size head as her muvva? That must be the reason she didn't appear at court today, but by fidehoe link instead.
She must be appearing in the latest Marvel Movie 'Cant Mum', where, like her rival Ant Man, she has been zapped with a faulty toxic ray. But the cost cutting budget of Towiewood, only had money to shrink her head. Think a Pom moment might be on the horizon........Tia xx
How the hell does a 2 year old have the same size head as her muvva? That must be the reason she didn't appear at court today, but by fidehoe link instead.
She must be appearing in the latest Marvel Movie 'Cant Mum', where, like her rival Ant Man, she has been zapped with a faulty toxic ray. But the cost cutting budget of Towiewood, only had money to shrink her head. Think a Pom moment might be on the horizon........Tia xx
One for tomorrow 😀💕💖🤗❤😊😘 xxxx.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Has LaBristow got another talent as well as darts by helping Loz change her old rug into the EastEnders map design 😄😄😄😘 x.....

Well done LaBristow, you've done well with the River Thames so far, keep up the good work 😀👍 x ..

Resizer_17184841028013.jpg

Resizer_17184840897791.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
It must be very hard living with the consequences of a home birth when chances are if she'd been in hospital for those 48 hours she was in labour before going in, the outcome may have been different.

My baby had died and it was because I hadn't felt any movements that I went in. There was simply nothing that I could have done differently but even that has taken a long time to come to any sort of peace with. Stillbirth is a complete headfuck, but I'm kind of annoyed that she's using it as a defence against her behaviour.

• Heart

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Do you think she used filters for the video link appearance? I can just picture her lip smacking and hair twirling while sitting on the floor with a chin sharp enough to cut glass

• Haha
  • Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
For a woman who doesn't trust doctor's advice she's very quick to run to hospital when she needs to play the sympathy card.

• Heart

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Personally I think the worst thing she has done is go back to Towie. Amy is not & never has been her friend. The rest of the cast are young thin & she doesn't fit in at all. She's hiding behind tables or jackets draped over her shoulders. In the old days when something was bothering her or she thought she was king dick she would play with her hair....as soon as Ella walked in that's what she did last night. You could tell she was intimidated.
The only big thing about her come back is her.
Trouble is she thinks she's gods gift. Today's outfit was hideous but she genuinely thinks she's gorgeous.
I'll be amazed if she's back next series. She has brought nothing to this series other than her bulk 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
How predictable 🙄
Well I didn’t have “throwing yourself in the road for attention” on the Lozza bingo this year 😂

The upcoming court hearing has rattled her and she’s desperate. If she hasn’t already been axed from Towie she must be worried now.

• Haha

ishaggedhughjackman

I'm honestly starting to think she may have an intellectual disability. If she really believes that the pap shots are wrong, then it means that she cannot match up cause and effect of her own filtering and over-cautious posing for her own photos. She recently shared a reel showing loads of similar shots she took herself, all of which were taken with some strange positioning (ass out and back, camera angled downwards, lips pouted etc) in the hope that this would show reality, but she doesnt seem to be able to understand the corrolation between her posing, filtering, choice of soft lighting and choice of photos (she almost certainly deleted any bad ones first) and the final forms, or why there are therefore differences between these and the pap shots.

To me, this screams low IQ and intellectual disability. If this is the case then her family have utterly failed her and TOWIE have exploited her.

Alternatively, she could just be so absolutely arrogant and vain that she knows full well what the score is and just thinks that the general public will believe her woe-is-me bullshit?

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Haha she is in court for giving dodgy financial advice. I got blocked by big gel ages ago for telling her that she wasn’t qualified or had done due diligence in anything financial. What an absolute bell end for doing that for a quick buck. Hope she enjoys sharing a cell with Scotty T and his big pipe 😂 (I know she won’t go down but her court outfit will be amazing as she is now a size 8).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38