Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchops

VIP Member
She won't have a clue about what the FCA are or why she is appearing in court because she is thick. No defence in the eyes of the law. Your solicitor may be able to get a smaller fine if you take tests to prove you are of limited intelligence. Youd piss those test BYG

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Defo PR stunt for the court case. She’ll be posting this sort of stuff all the time now. LaRose will be in A&E every week no doubt and she’ll have lots more “accidents” and crap on about how alone she is.

Reactions: 29

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
I can’t (well, I can) believe she sat in a fucking road and waited for strangers to come and heave her up. That’s how lazy this woman is. Could be at risk of oncoming traffic and she still won’t move her arse in any hurry ffs whatever next
Where was bubba gel all this time, her never alone?

• Haha

mchops

VIP Member
This fca fine is really going to cost these lot. Plus the court fines and criminal records.
Loads of these con artists going down for selling lies warms my heart.
No Disney land America for laorse, muvva got criminal record for financial fraud. Fucking lol

• Haha

ishaggedhughjackman

Saw these pictures and ran straight here. Good god the DM have screwed her over. She looks absolutely awful.

Where has the huge belly come from? We know she filters her own pictures but there has been some absolutely stellar camera work around her recently, including on TOWIE, because I odnt think it's been clear until now how big she really is.

That is pure over eating/drinking and under exercising.

how the fuck can she have the gall to post what she does now we have all seen these pictures?

• Haha

ScottishMammy92

I can't cope with this whole "the sun isn't causing cancer it's suncream" conspiracy theory it's too funny 😂

The fact she wrote that her main reasoning is that you can buy suncream all year round but not summer clothes...😂😂😂😭

I cried laughing 😂

• Haha

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
No company has let her down, it’s all part of the freeloaders plan. play the victim card to get sympathy then bonus points throw in a line about a kid and wait for someone to take the bait.

Just don’t understand why any reputable business would want to be associated with Lozza.

And even more to the point she’ll be moving within a year and doing all these begs again.

• Heart

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

I can’t believe these gyms don’t have a no recording policy. You can clearly see other people who have come to a the gym for a workout in her videos! When I go gym I don’t want to be plastered over someone’s socials. David Lloyd’s should have a policy on this - I know most do now!

• Heart

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Does Lauren think the sun and its UV rays only exist in summer? What an absolutely dumb c***. I would laugh were it not for the fact that there are equally thick people who follow her and could buy into her ridiculous theories.

As for the not paying 50/50 on rent...

• Heart

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I had a look at those dodgy sex forums where they talk about her. She’s doing full front nipple shots for £30 now. Dropped her price massively!!I at one stage she had a video she was trying to sell for £8k 😂😂😂. The guy was like no thanks. There’s one picture from back in the day where she is lying on the bed her head is on the ground and she’s naked from butt down and her legs are touching her butt. Very odd picture with full butt crack on view. It was an older pic though.
---
Little miss I will never show nipple on OFs.
---
She’s prob got her best mate Junaid taking the pics for her 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
How the hell does a 2 year old have the same size head as her muvva? That must be the reason she didn't appear at court today, but by fidehoe link instead.
She must be appearing in the latest Marvel Movie 'Cant Mum', where, like her rival Ant Man, she has been zapped with a faulty toxic ray. But the cost cutting budget of Towiewood, only had money to shrink her head. Think a Pom moment might be on the horizon........Tia xx
Just made, Love Pom 😄🥰😀🤗❤💕💖😘 xxxx.

Resizer_17183915483441.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Ultimate comeback as a regular? Umm I would say 3 mins over 3 episodes would not fall under the definition of ‘regular’. And she just lip smacked and said I’m a mum now. Exciting!
A million Instagram followers….well maybe 1000 actual human followers but the rest are bots and sadly pointless trying to use her to sell anything as bots can’t buy food boxes/sex toys/cheap clothes/arsenic.
Wants to use her platform to raise awareness, for what? Selling sex, promoting cam girls, financial fraud, photoshopping to the point it is soooo far from the truth. I’m not sure how any of that is linked to infant loss….
On the box talent- you guys have made such a smart move 🫠🤪🙃

Attachments

• Haha

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Of course she blagged a video link. ‘I’m a muvva now, no1 to have my babygirl. Pesky paps with wind machines bad for my mental elf’ . Taking lessons from the school of Katie Price.