Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
No company has let her down, it’s all part of the freeloaders plan. play the victim card to get sympathy then bonus points throw in a line about a kid and wait for someone to take the bait.

Just don’t understand why any reputable business would want to be associated with Lozza.

And even more to the point she’ll be moving within a year and doing all these begs again.
Oh goody! Another jumble sale of doom
---
I'm mystified that someone who claims to 'not watch tele' needs a fuck-off massive *media wall*
That'll be to watch reruns of that Towie crap featuring herself.

Reactions: 12

fimfim

VIP Member
She’s been going to the gym to try and snag a rich man, then 😂

Just caught up with Towie- nothing to write home about. She was in one scene, said one word, ‘knackered’ or ‘shattered’ can’t remember which. Was shrouding herself with one of her pleather jackets.
‘Shrouding’ 🤣🤣 I’m going to use that more often 🩷

• Haha

gilly31

VIP Member
The locks on the outside of the doors make me so uncomfortable.

Defo gives the vibes of keeping someone inside not keeping them out!

Surely Larose isn't wandering about upstairs alone so why the need to lock the door?

• Wow

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Her latest IG photo is comical, she's kneeling on JIM equipment and pushing herself far forward, looks like she's ready to topple over in order to hide the blubber, sorry I'm not techy, have no idea how to copy and post here ..... BIGGG lozzzz ` get psychological HELP ` pronto, this behaviour is NOT normal .... you are NOT ... I repeat ... NOT SLIM BYG .... the delusion is off the scale today! .... she is taking the viewers for mugs .... in the quest to show, those DM pics were doctored in some way to make her 7 stone heavier .... this is behaviour you expect from a stroppy teen, not a woman in her late 30`s .... just because you heavily filter it, post it ..... doesn't make it true ... silly deranged cretin .... its pure insanity at this point :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️
😂😂😂

download (10).jpeg

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
So she had the Closer article where she called her arse “mahoosive” and then she posted those embarrassing videos of her at the gym doing those exercises bouncing that fucking hideous looking arse up and down (which made it to an article in The Sun). This might mean she has already found someone to remove her arse implants for free advertising or she is still on the beg for free surgery and will soon post about wanting her arse implants removed again.

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

I am so annoyed/ jealous.

Katie Price is getting turfed out her Manky Mansion therefore is having a jumble sale of doom.

Few-min’
LOZZA!!!
A JUMBLE SALE OF DOOM!!!

Do it for your scrunchies, we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored & deprived right now !!
We need a jumble sale of doom, those were the days 🥹
---
Thank you 😊❤🥰💕💖🤗😘 xxx.

It be great to see her in prison 😄😄😘 x....

She use her bulk to try and get through the prison bars, might get her head stuck though 😄😘 x ..

View attachment 2943786
Lozza Geller 🥄 Big Gel’s got talent.

Attachments

• Haha

mchops

VIP Member
Financial fraud being bought to court by the city regulator is serious. They are self funding through fines issued. Hopefully this will be v funny.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Where to start? :ROFLMAO:
Where has the bodysuit gone on the left side of that picture?! The whole lace panel is missing.
Then someone has gone overboard with the “blur” tool on those legs
Exactly. Even in the shein dress, it’s riding up at the back you know she can’t zip it up

• Haha