Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
Jesus is this meant to be her pregnant with Lorena or Labristow?
---
According to BYG: “Lorena was an 8lb 9oz solid baby who looked like Larose and actually weighed exactly the same as her." So could be either, but I think it was Lorena as I remember the photoshoot with the flimsy material and her herniated off-centre belly button popping out 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I valiantly sat down to watch Towie. Our Gel was in one scene. Seated and only partially obscured by a table, she revealed: ‘I’m a mum now I have a little gel’ and also ‘I used to go out’. She has no idea how to react to what any of the others say. For example she failed to grasp suggestion and innuendo, instead blurting out, ‘DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM?’ to Ella who is about young enough to be her grandchild and they both know it. The convo turned to a potential ending of a relationship. Instead of feigning shock and throwing in an ‘omg really noooo’, she just sat there smiling.
:/
Thanks for keeping us updated !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
This new girlfriend has really rattled her! 😂

438102580_18426125404007824_9088933988795965639_n.jpg

422005422_18426137161007824_728283947653524273_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Notredamn

VIP Member
Does she know you’re meant to swim it not just walk alongside the pool back and forth for a bit. She could be part mermaid and I still wouldn’t believe this outlandish lie. Why don’t big fat liars stick to more realistic lies

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
Full workouts AND long swims? I think she might be overdoing it if anything, you can't go from nothing to a pro athlete overnight. Has she got a holiday coming up or something?

• Haha

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Any guesses what might happen on the 13th? We’re just a bunch of legal amateurs (although yung n’ bewful ones!) compared to the experienced gels on the Katie Price thread

• Haha

Momohawk

As always making this a post about herself.
Which adults hold a pen/felt tip like that?
And surely at almost 3, Larose should be corrected about how she's holding her felt tip? (I know it sounds harsh- it's the teacher in me). I know it takes practise and lots of patience, but that's what Mutha should be doing with Bubba, showing Lacrose how to hold her felt tip correctly instead of doing the photoshopped fake smile, pretend colouring and look at me vid.
Lacrose will be starting school hopefully (in the nursery) in September, albeit on a part time basis initially, and helping her with her fine motor skills for drawing/writing and showing her how to hold her pen/crayon/pencil/paint brush will help her, (talking about Bubba of course, not BYG, haha).
Oh my, just think Lacrose is due to start full time at school in Reception in just over a year! She's already at a disadvantage being a late in the school year birthday. Some kids will be almost 5 when they start in the same class, whereas Lacrose will be 10 months behind those with a September/October birthday.
Wonder if she's put Lacrose's name down for a nearby school? She needs to get that sorted if she hasn't already. (I know she's talked of home schooling, but we all know that's not a good idea when your own intelligence level is that of a 5 year old).
I know Loz used to rave about 'how bright' and 'intelligent' Lacrose was for her age: I wonder how good she is at forming simple letters and numbers and colouring?

1718168285996.png

Nosymum

VIP Member
How much would something like that actually cost? I’m guessing she’s not paying for it, Given the amount of adverts, but surely they won’t get a return on their investment having people like her and skanky advertise!

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
I am so annoyed/ jealous.

Katie Price is getting turfed out her Manky Mansion therefore is having a jumble sale of doom.

Few-min’
LOZZA!!!
A JUMBLE SALE OF DOOM!!!

Do it for your scrunchies, we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored & deprived right now !!
We need a jumble sale of doom, those were the days 🥹
---

Lozza Geller 🥄 Big Gel’s got talent.
Is she actually getting kicked out this time??
---
I imagine her lawyers have told her to stay off social media as much as possible and to stop ads for now. It's damage limitation but will also be an attempt to plea in mitigation - "I'm sorry Your Honor - i have stopped all activity as i know my actions were wrong" etc.

I wouldn't hold out any hope for proper punishment on this. I think it'll be slaps on the wrists all round, small-ish fines and confiscation orders for monies made from the ads. The actual sentence is going to depends on whether the judge wants to make an example of this group - but I suspect that the only harsh ones will be for Emmanuel Nwanze and Holly Thompson as they were the ringleaders. I don't think her "grief" will hold much sway here as it's not relevant but she will certainly use it as an excuse - I just hope the judge sees the irrelevance.
Hopefully anyone that listened to her advice and acted in it comes forward. Even more hoping they didn’t lose money and kill themselves as so frequently happens when people make bad investments. Not that Goodger gives a shit about ruining peoples lives.

• Sad

geordiegirl

VIP Member
There seems to be a pattern here , gym and exercising then lala seems to get poorly! Then She posts it all over social media , no one needs to know just get on with being a mamma to a poorly toddler and stop filming everything 😩
Ah yes you’re right… coincidence those pesky paps posted those pics and suddenly she’s taken to her house…

• Haha

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
I wasnt on this thread at that time, don't think i even had the pleasure of knowing about Tattle then 😂, but hearing that for the first time but i hear 'i've got a point five, if you want?' as in he was punting gear.

Sorry i bet your all cursing me for revisiting what's already been said 😬🙈
Not at all

• Heart

Redbeth75

Ah I see now! Presumably all the kids would be required to help on the farms so September would be Harvest Time. Its pretty archaic to still be running this system though
I think most schools work around the hottest months so that kids aren’t stuck in classrooms in a heat wave. I mean, obviously with our current summer that’s a joke, but I think that is also why it works that way.