Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

She's totally overdoing it, last time when she did this in September was the exact same, goes to the gym almost daily, meal prep, and after a few weeks she inevitably burned out. This time I think she's trying to get slimmer before filming for new Towie season starts, she only has two months and probably wants to wow everyone. I can't see it working, like someone already said, losing weight is 90% diet, and by the looks of that shake in her hand, she's generously rewarding herself for workouts where she probably barely burns 300-400 calories. Working out also makes you feel more energetic and hungrier, you're inclined to feel like you can eat this and that now as you've worked out, so unless you're really disciplined, I'd recommend taking long walks and such when starting to lose weight and mainly work on the intake part, muscles can wait.

Had an old P.T who always said you can’t out train a bad diet & I think that’s a fair point!

Eat less, move more… it’s hardly rocket science.

Surely as she’s such a big deal on telly she’ll have access to decent advice & facilities 🤔

Reactions: 12

Laratatato

I reckon she doesn't know the difference between lengths and metres. Remember the mirror she said was as big as a football pitch? No way is she swimming that far, it would take her hours at that pace.

• Haha

TheDarkling

Chatty Member
Omg thank you both, brb while I spend all my money 😭😂 I love a themed mug

To keep on topic, I wonder who would win battle of the giant noggin, BYG or jessica alves? I wouldn’t fancy going up against either of them in a head butting contest!
Battle of the Bonces some might say...

• Haha

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

So much passive-aggressive twaddle, "Save it, I'm good, no bad vibes, just wanted to air this" whilst she's absolutely seething.

I've noticed the lawn is overgrown, maybe time to beg for a lawn mower, although, then she would also need to beg for one of her 'acquaintances' to do it for her, because I absolutely can't picture our BYG putting one together and then pushing it even an inch.

View attachment 2995624
Stunning?
So stunning she has kept the wrapper on?
Like wee old ladies used to do with their three piece suites…

Attachments

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Aww look the helfy kween is a hands-on.muvver and eating helfy for once.

I hope they throw the book at her. Scumbag.

She will lose weight in prison.

download (10).jpeg

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
I think that one is £180 per month as they have the spa too 😦. Maybe more now not sure !

• Wow

Momohawk

Haven’t seen this face for ages…. She forgot to slim her thighs and hands down. She’s still Mahoosive it appears!!
View attachment 2992477
How the hell does a 2 year old have the same size head as her muvva? That must be the reason she didn't appear at court today, but by fidehoe link instead.
She must be appearing in the latest Marvel Movie 'Cant Mum', where, like her rival Ant Man, she has been zapped with a faulty toxic ray. But the cost cutting budget of Towiewood, only had money to shrink her head. Think a Pom moment might be on the horizon........Tia xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Gail1233

I wouldn’t body shame her for her gym pictures, if she keeps it up then well done to her. Lifting a few light weights or a few squats isn’t going to make any difference though, she really needs to sort her nutrition out. I also wonder how she affords it, a PT at David Lloyd won’t be cheap

ishaggedhughjackman

So do we think she will be attempting to pin the blame for the finfluencer stuff on Moleman and that's why she's jumped ship to onthebox?

Lan70

VIP Member
Has the chlorine lightened her hair 😂😂😂 it was dark brown yesterday !!! Fucken clown

• Haha

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Just an FYI: Lloyd’s indoor pool, the one she did 60 lengths in on Friday, is 25m, this means she would’ve swam 1.5km, that’s an Olympic distance... The outdoor pool she did 50 lengths in is 20m, meaning she did 1km.
Now it’s certainly possible even for an unfit person to swim this distance in a heated pool, but it would’ve taken her probably around south of an hour and somehow I can’t picture her exercising continuously for an hour

And she’s off again…

1714902070850.jpeg

• Haha

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

O no, new love honey post on her insta, her edited legs but not the big crease of her arse and some very odd lumps and bumps I think due to editing going on at her erm let’s say undercarriage 😂 of course had it been posted anywhere else you would have no idea who it was as the usual face that isn’t hers has been stuck on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha