Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Day 14 hours down.
Day 2 I meant and 14 hours down.
Notwell.
The magic coming.
Wow it's coming.

How the Nobel Prize committee for literature has managed to overlook her for years at this point is a mystery to me

1719084845028.png
1719084849023.png
1719084854337.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Mycatismad

VIP Member
I’m utterly baffled how she is paying a commercial rent? She is so lazy she can’t even advertise anything properly of with any energy and she is toxic in terms of big brands. The Yew Choob channel never appeared (too much work) and the clothing line for gyppos registered blind also fell through. How is she paying for anything??
She Baffa award winning Towie legend, make comeback, have famous footballers in DMs, you got money pay for only flange? Me show you for cash
ETA- I have no idea how she has any money either!

• Haha

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Urgh Jesus wept! Imagine what she looks like without the filters with all her blubber hanging out and the fong rammed up her sweaty arse crack!
There’s only one response for that

Last edited:
  • Haha
She claims she went to the GP first who then sent them up to a and e and that Larose was given what sounds like a steroid nebuliser. Fingers crossed LaSickly is OK poor wee thing.

ishaggedhughjackman

That’s a padel racket. It’s basically tennis but most always played in doubles and you can use the walls too. It’s very popular with expats here in the Middle East because a) its slightly less active than tennis which is good for the heat, and b) its considered super sociable - ie you spend half the time just having a chat… so not surprised BYG has had a go at playing it. Weird part is that she bought her own racket? Even at decathlon that’s a minimum of 50 quid…

nomorefakers

The best thing she can do for her health is to remove those bags of plastic inside her body :sick:
I don't think anything she does health wise will make any difference until then.
The facial injections have to stop. No long term information on the effects of all of those she's had done for the last couple of decades? Yikes!
Sunbeds?! She's asking for skin cancer 😖
She needs to address her unhealthy food addiction that is regularly making her ill.
She's in the peri menopause decade of her life and most likely feeling the effects with constant exhaustion. It will get much worse. The absolute worst thing you can do is not address health and lifestyle issues as you go into the middle years of life.
But she doesn't have the mental capacity to understand all of this or care until it's too late and when she does care it's only because a scumbag, sink wanking ex has got a new girlfriend. Her reaction is to film herself (her humongous arse) and lip smack n front of the gym mirror 🥴
If they ever do a new planet of the apes film she's in luck.
I'm hurting because I'm laughing so hard about your planet of th the apes comment.. It's killing me!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
what the hell is active rest??

• Haha

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Those eyebrows are strange - I did a double - take. And the lips, jeez.
I don't really have any eyebrows. I overplucked them in the 80s, and I have my mother's lips ( thin top but fullish bottom). Sometimes I look in the mirror and think christ - but I'm not soft and bewful like our BYG. More rough n ready.
But, my god, I'd rather look like me than some cartoon character.
Plus, I actually have a life.
I think she had her eyebrows tattooed like that so she’s stuck with them lol

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
The repetitional damage is immense. FCA are on a mission to increase their visibility these last few years and show they are making a difference. Increased powers to name and shame. They’re on a mission. Even if she just gets a slap on a wrist and a fine would u really want to be associated with her??
---

Last edited:

Mydog

I had 3 kids under 5 at one stage, and at least one of them had some sort of virus at any given time thanks to school and playgroup. The joy was when all 3 had it at the same time then I got it. I remember being permanently unwell from cough/colds at that stage and thinking we needed shares in the company that made Calpol! Does she think she's the other mother ever whose kids get viral infections :rolleyes:
She does, yes.
In a nutshell.

Bored2021

Goodger appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court today via videolink, while fellow Towie star Yazmin Oukhellou attended the hearing in person.

She was joined in the dock by Love Island star Eva Zapico and Geordie Shore’s Scott Timlin - known as Scotty T.

Love Island’s Biggs Chris, Jamie Clayton and Rebecca Gormley were set to appear but their cases were adjourned until July 3.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Absolutely. You can't out train a bad diet (I know - I've tried 🤣) but I would never be critical of anyone trying. The thing will be if she can maintain consistency to see long term change, thats the hard bit.

David Lloyd membership is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination - our local one is mind blowingly expensive compared to some of the mid range and budget ones.
David Lloyd will be a status thing. It’s been a while since I’ve lived in Essex and I don’t if it’s a thing now. I was a member because that’s what everyone did; it’s a bit of a scene. I wasn’t a fan; not friendly, cliquey and massively overpriced. I think one month with membership, PT and the masses of extras you pay for, it came to nearly a grand for both of us. Pathetic as we didn’t even really bother with the gym at the point, I was Lauren in the mirror 😂It used to have a real strangle hold on the area before things like Pure. Pure and the like were only for the proper gym heads who could get away going there instead of DL because they took training seriously. Lessons were learned regarding boys from Brentwood during this period. I hope the same for Lauren one day 😂

• Wow
  • Haha