Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Absolutely. You can't out train a bad diet (I know - I've tried 🤣) but I would never be critical of anyone trying. The thing will be if she can maintain consistency to see long term change, thats the hard bit.

David Lloyd membership is not cheap by any stretch of the imagination - our local one is mind blowingly expensive compared to some of the mid range and budget ones.
David Lloyd will be a status thing. It’s been a while since I’ve lived in Essex and I don’t if it’s a thing now. I was a member because that’s what everyone did; it’s a bit of a scene. I wasn’t a fan; not friendly, cliquey and massively overpriced. I think one month with membership, PT and the masses of extras you pay for, it came to nearly a grand for both of us. Pathetic as we didn’t even really bother with the gym at the point, I was Lauren in the mirror 😂It used to have a real strangle hold on the area before things like Pure. Pure and the like were only for the proper gym heads who could get away going there instead of DL because they took training seriously. Lessons were learned regarding boys from Brentwood during this period. I hope the same for Lauren one day 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
And now she’s posting about needing Lord. I didn’t realise she was religious. I thought she would have posted about mental health like she did last time she got papped in the wild.

• Haha

fimfim

VIP Member
  • Haha

Cazza81

Chatty Member
I'm relieved to have spotted the squint or you'll miss it "gift" on that rug story, at least she didn't spend money on the ugly thing

• Haha

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
What does ‘day 14 hours down’ mean?
I read it as day 14 to start with. I mean if that’s all they’ve done in 2 weeks they need sacking 😂 But then again I realised how illiterate BYG is and how she never uses punctuation, so it lichrally could mean anything 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Just w
She's been to the gym's changing room and exposed her body to 10x the amount of UVA rays the sun would emit on a hot summer's day after putting her tinfoil hat on and freaking out about propylene glycol on McDonald's salads and other safe chemicals used in their food, just a regular Sunday at Lozz' basically

View attachment 2931670View attachment 2931653View attachment 2931669
Just want to say I have that LV bag but that one she’s holding is the fakest fake I have ever seen omg 😂😂😂

• Haha

troutpout69

VIP Member
She’s not fat! She’s obese.

Remember when she was hinting something with Kirk Norcross last year and was posting stories about ‘dreaming about boys…one was on Towie’ and he commented on one of her pics. Then a few days later he posted taking the piss of how delusional women filter themselves 😂 and that was the end of that
Morbidly I’d say! 😂

• Haha

troutpout69

VIP Member
"Lauren loves her curves." Yep, that's why she filters her photos to fuck.

Clearly the "friend" talking in the article is Loz herself or Moleman. I wouldn't be surprised if the pics were indeed staged for extra column inches like this.
I think it would be extremely difficult to get a good pic with her ‘me a ball’ shape!

• Haha

Momohawk

Ah I never knew that! Every day’s a school day. Larose will be the oldest if she’s born Sept/Oct in a London/Essex school.
Lacrose's birthday is July, she's not even 3 yet. So when she starts school she will be one of the youngest. In my teaching experience, most of them do catch up in time, but it's also great when they get lots of help from at home beforehand to give them a head start once they do start. But, as you can imagine, when you're already 25% younger than some of your classmates it makes it harder especially when you don't get the support at home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12