Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If found guilty and she admits she can’t pay the fine because she has no money, Stephen Bear style, then we will all know her influencer life is utter horseshit. It’ll all come out no doubt
Maybe get her long-suffering Dad to pay her fines for her?

Reactions: 8
Errrr she is such an unsavoury character.

Also how is her midsection so short? Normally short torso= long legs. She’s got short legs, short body, short neck…how is she so tall IRL but look so stumpy 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See Junaid has dropped her like a hot potato… guess they don’t need each other now TOWIE has been shown…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
See Junaid has dropped her like a hot potato… guess they don’t need each other now TOWIE has been shown…
That was pretty much a friendship of desperation as neither of them have any friends on the cast and no one really wanted to film anything substantial with them. Lauren was barely featured at Amy’s party, I saw a quick one second flash of her and Larose.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s always A&E as well isn’t it. Like always “worst case”. Just take the child to the GP you useless cow. With all influencers it’s always the ones who harp on about what a great mum they are that are the actual bleeping worst.

Reactions: 25
So worried about la’bristow and her dartitis that she has time to check in on FB. One of my major pet hates is parents using their kids for clout with anything health related (Talia Oatway being the empress of using a sick child).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly. Why does she need to post it. Does she want sympathy from strangers?? Does she not feel she is better off keeping her daughter amused rather than telling strangers how her life is so unfortunate. She just CRAVES column inches and wants the headlines even at the expense of her daughter.
Probs hoping this will help her court case too.

Reactions: 23
Never nice seeing a child ill but annoys me when these mummy influencers are all "I only breast feed" storing colostrum, no vaccinations etc etc and then end up with kids who are ill all the time anyway.

Reactions: 26
Ooh how do we know Lucozaid's been dropped?? I always thought that was a friendship of convenience & that at the flick of an eye lash curler they would witch each other up. So poor old LaCasualty back in AE, no doubt 'rushed' there & big gel will be licherally sooo tired & exhausted she will take to her bed for the foreseeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ooh how do we know Lucozaid's been dropped?? I always thought that was a friendship of convenience & that at the flick of an eye lash curler they would witch each other up. So poor old LaCasualty back in AE, no doubt 'rushed' there & big gel will be licherally sooo tired & exhausted she will take to her bed for the foreseeable.
I think Junaid has just been on holiday for the last week and probs come back and fatty us busy with LaA&E
---
IMG_3137.png

---
She got what she craved.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She claims she went to the GP first who then sent them up to a and e and that Larose was given what sounds like a steroid nebuliser. Fingers crossed LaSickly is OK poor wee thing.

Reactions: 13
‘Bunged up like hay fever’ 😂😂😂 what an odd comparison to make?! She really is the thickest most useless person on the planet. And why document it all?! She just can’t sit like a normal person and care for her child, there has to be drama/attention around it. ITV need to bin her off sharpish and she just needs to disappear from public view. We know this type of ‘woman’ exist, just don’t need to see it or hear about anymore

Reactions: 19
Labristow was having serious breathing issues ... so she waits until the morning to go see the GP .... I have 2 children, and when they were younger, if they had breathing issues, I would have taken them ASAP to A & E ... not wait all night for the doc to open in the morning .... I've got a feeling she does all these dramatics to have an excuse to ring oddbod, the child wasn't as serious as she makes out, it gives her the opportunity to cling to him, hoping he will in her ` thick head ` eventually return to her, as his daughter needs both parents ... I do hope the lil one is ok ... sadly this immature idiotic prat is bleeping clueless, despite all her boasts of being a good mama, the above is basic common sense, that any parent with two brain cells knows :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Sounds like RSV or something viral. A lot of kids get this and end up needing a nebuliser for a day or two to increase oxygen levels while they fight the virus. It’s tit for poor Larose but it’s not life threatening.

But who shares all this on social media?

Mine had a couple of days in hospital with RSV last year and we were so busy trying to keep the mask on his face and occupying him that I can assure you I didn’t have time to tell or sell the story.

I really want to feel sorry for her on this but she’s got so much form. Larose isn’t vaccinated, Loz regularly posts derogatory things about medicine and we know that she has form for leaving it as late as possible to visit a hospital. Of course she seems to have more hospital visits than anyone else - she’s self inflicting at least half of them. It’s the boy who cried wolf all over again.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.