Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is literally the same video from her hairdressers (I just zoomed in to see her moonface in the mirror!)

No chiselled jawline? Does the mirror add 3 stone? Or is it that filters don't show in the corner of the mirror?

I don't get how they think people have the intelligence of a goldfish to believe that she looks like this. How is she not embarrassed now?

Even worse though, this is her hairdresser putting the filter on! 😅

20240527_065949.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This is literally the same video from her hairdressers (I just zoomed in to see her moonface in the mirror!)

No chiselled jawline? Does the mirror add 3 stone? Or is it that filters don't show in the corner of the mirror?

I don't get how they think people have the intelligence of a goldfish to believe that she looks like this. How is she not embarrassed now?

Even worse though, this is her hairdresser putting the filter on! 😅

View attachment 2959407
Looks like she's melting 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if the workout video was what got her started on the photoshopping. Her face looks altered on that too, but wouldn’t that have been from a time before social media was really big? You can see how someone who struggled with their image would fall in love with the edited version of herself. The she gets used to doing it herself once Insta and filters get big.
Because now it appears she really does think the alien face is her, and the reality of her is something that mean TV companies have created 😞 It’s proper mental illness and delusion.

Reactions: 16
I’ve not been on her insta in ages but it looks like she’s deleted most of her photos, the OF link in her bio and any references to OF in her photos. Was that for towie or the upcoming court case do you think?

Reactions: 7
I'm amazed shes got this on her grid...

1716810542615.png

---
I’ve not been on her insta in ages but it looks like she’s deleted most of her photos, the OF link in her bio and any references to OF in her photos. Was that for towie or the upcoming court case do you think?
Yeah she removed the link a little while back but still does the odd IG story promoting the link... god knows why like

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She has a lock on that door to keep a child out but apparently no gate for those steep stairs? Let's hope the gate is behind her!
And why does she only have a cinched waist on one side?

1716811344050.png
1716811335704.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lots of ‘views’ on Trust pilot…..she means reviews. Honestly, it’s almost like she learns/reads the script but doesn’t have a clue what she is actually saying. I get we do that for a GCSE french oral exam 😂 but this is such basic stuff she is having to say and yet it’s clear she doesn’t actually know what she’s saying. I don’t think I have ever ‘met’ anyone quite so thick. Do you think she can read and write properly?!
As a teacher for a LONGGGG time, I can definitely answer your last question with a resounding NO! The basic mistakes she continuously makes are taught when children are aged 5-7. So when you use the wrong there, their and they're there's (no pun intended) something not quite right.

There was a troll on her on the last thread defending her (she's not posted since), saying that when you post on IG or any social media, 'its not like you spell check everything or proof read it before posting' and blamed her mistakes on typos. Again the answer is a big NO!
The sad bit is how she thinks she is intelligent enough to home-school Larose.

Just a thought, maybe she named her daughter Larose because she knew how to spell that name? Still doesn't stop her spelling it wrong though on social media!
---
You can tell her responses in her ads have been scripted for her. They're grammatically correct and punctuated correctly (and the use of the American spelling 'flavor' is another giveaway).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ooooo, was she not invited to Amy Childs twins birthday party? I don’t watch the towie tit but the party just popped up on my IG and despite my zooming in couldn’t see BFL at all, how embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
Ooooo, was she not invited to Amy Childs twins birthday party? I don’t watch the towie tit but the party just popped up on my IG and despite my zooming in couldn’t see BFL at all, how embarrassing 🤣
Apparently, she and Larose were there..

1716828219332.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You think she's already got a contract for the next season? 10 our of 11 episodes of her big comeback season have aired so far and I don't think she's been on for more than 10mins total, and when she is on, she just sits there while others talk, like an expensive prop, barely saying anything. I get she's incredibly insecure and doesn't want people to see her figure, but what is TOWIE getting for their money?

She probably paid them to have her back on (4 microwaves and one unused mirror).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As a teacher for a LONGGGG time, I can definitely answer your last question with a resounding NO! The basic mistakes she continuously makes are taught when children are aged 5-7. So when you use the wrong there, their and they're there's (no pun intended) something not quite right.

There was a troll on her on the last thread defending her (she's not posted since), saying that when you post on IG or any social media, 'its not like you spell check everything or proof read it before posting' and blamed her mistakes on typos. Again the answer is a big NO!
The sad bit is how she thinks she is intelligent enough to home-school Larose.
You definitely should proof read social media posts, you can also go back and edit them if need be.

Reactions: 9
Urgh Jesus wept! Imagine what she looks like without the filters with all her blubber hanging out and the fong rammed up her sweaty arse crack!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So ITV now don’t care about people on their shows doing OF then? That rule lasted long😂

Reactions: 17
What happened to her social media break. Comes back conning people with fake pictures.

Urgh Jesus wept! Imagine what she looks like without the filters with all her blubber hanging out and the fong rammed up her sweaty arse crack!
There’s only one response for that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her 7 wounds healed well then.

Might just be me but locks on the outside of doors make me uncomfortable, I always think they're keeping someone in rather than out.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.